/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my suggestions

Sahabiyaat
02-02-2005, 04:13 PM
:sl:

I have two suggestions.
Firstly there should be an islamic poetry board...it wud be intresting to read other brothers and sisters islamic poetry and i wud be willing to post some of my own.
Secondly i think it wud be very gud if we had a section where we can discuss and suggest islamic literature and authors...i think members wud find it very enjoyable.

Okay.....there r my suggestions..comply or deny as u wish.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
02-02-2005, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimahimprovin

I have two suggestions.
Firstly there should be an islamic poetry board...it wud be intresting to read other brothers and sisters islamic poetry and i wud be willing to post some of my own.
Secondly i think it wud be very gud if we had a section where we can discuss and suggest islamic literature and authors...i think members wud find it very enjoyable.

Okay.....there r my suggestions..comply or deny as u wish.

:sl: sis,

Jazaka'Allah Khairun for your suggestions. A new poetry section has been created at:
http://www.load-islam.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

For the Islamic literature, you can post these at the Basics Of Islam sub-forum sis.

Jazaka'Allah Khairun

Sahabiyaat
02-03-2005, 08:43 AM
JazakAllah brother.

WomanOfJihad
03-02-2005, 03:59 PM

i feel that we should have another boards created for Brothers n Sisters seperate .. coz sumtymz there are issues which cant b dealt in front of the oppsosite gender .... so another 2 Boards to add plz .. ( JazakAllahu Khairan)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brother_Mujahid
03-02-2005, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

i feel that we should have another boards created for Brothers n Sisters seperate .. coz sumtymz there are issues which cant b dealt in front of the oppsosite gender .... so another 2 Boards to add plz .. ( JazakAllahu Khairan)

what, the bros will go to the sis section and vice versa, they'll be no need.

just write sisters only in the thread title, or brothers only

barakallahu feek

*having too many sections clutters the place, im already having troubles searching and sifting through to see whats new in the currect sections*

wasalam :shade:

Khaldun
03-02-2005, 07:30 PM

brother mujahid has a point there, although what do other members think?

Khattab
03-02-2005, 07:35 PM
a section which is password protected for the sisters should be created i think

Brother_Mujahid
03-02-2005, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amir
a section which is password protected for the sisters should be created i think
hmmmmmmmmm

WomanOfJihad
03-02-2005, 11:00 PM

oh yes PASSWORDS are needed DEFINATELY .. i m sure we dnt want bros intruding in sisters boards n Vice versa .. so yeah Passwrod .. problem is there no SISTER ADMINS ..

*wonders if the sisters can trust the brother Admins makin a passwrd for sisters *

hmm...

BlissfullyJaded
03-02-2005, 11:05 PM

LOL! I think we trust the brother admins.. :D (Sis, suck up enough wid 'em, and its cool...either that, we'll make super boring topics, so they'll never bother readin it. :))

Naw, I'm messin around brothers. :) I think we can trust 'em not to ever look. They all seem Allah fearing alhamdulillah.

If there's a need for private rooms, then yeah, I'm for it.

WomanOfJihad
03-02-2005, 11:20 PM

Allahu Alim .. i m in the middle 50/50
Lets c wat other sisters wud have to say .. inshAllah ..

Khaldun
03-02-2005, 11:33 PM

we dont have no sister admins true, but we got ummatee (whereever she is) loq

One problem with password would be that, even if we keep it the best guarded secrete, if a person signs up with a new account and has in mind to sneak into the sisters (astaghfirullah!) then we cant really stop them, can we?

Khattab
03-03-2005, 02:26 PM
then hes an idiot if he does that but I dont think anyone will, make it minimum 20 posts or something then one of the sisters (moderator of the section) can private message the password to them

WomanOfJihad
03-03-2005, 04:21 PM

ohh.. so WE need UMMATEE here .. inshAllah ill get hold of her n let her know of this
n as for pple tryin to sneak in..its Their Lost . only sum1 without Manners and Modesty wud do such stuff .. n once Sisters cum to know of the person then ALLAHU AKBAR ..they got sumfin twice to think abt :mad:

Uthman
03-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Chill sister!

Do you have any idea how much that anger affects your vascular pressure?

BlissfullyJaded
03-03-2005, 10:15 PM

Just my 2 cents... True, give it to those who have certain number of posts. But say you give it to somebody whom you think is trustable, and they betray your trust by giving the password out to somebody? Okay, I'm only telling you this, so that one day if anything goes wrong, be aware. The private rooms are never 100% secure, even with passwords.

However, this being a small forum still, I hardly can see anything go wrong. Usually the problems start once you have too many members.

InshaAllah the private rooms will be protected. :)

Brother_Mujahid
03-03-2005, 10:29 PM
its simple........

you got girl issues take them to a place where there is girl issues and places where it is discussed. apna apna

theres a few forums which are for sisters, and im sure if you raised any of the problems and issues you wish to discuss then im sure there more than willingly wishing to accept new sisters and their input, and im sure there will be helpful sisters who will be able to help.

i dont think a password protected part of this site would work too well.

like i said before, if you want to post something and its related and intended for girls only then just write in the title of the thread GIRLS ONLY or something similar.

besides if we have a password protected area the sisters might plan to do a coup and take over this place.........

wasalam :shade:

Far7an
03-03-2005, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
besides if we have a password protected area the sisters might plan to do a coup and take over this place.........
Hilarious LOL

Brother_Mujahid
03-03-2005, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan247
Hilarious LOL
apna apna you'll be laughing and thinking its hilarious when they take over :zip:

WomanOfJihad
03-03-2005, 11:06 PM

RYT those above post were nt even Hillarious :|

you got girl issues take them to a place where there is girl issues and places where it is discussed. apna apna

theres a few forums which are for sisters, and im sure if you raised any of the problems and issues you wish to discuss then im sure there more than willingly wishing to accept new sisters and their input, and im sure there will be helpful sisters who will be able to help.
ok so does this mean we wnt Have BRos n sisters Boards in this forum ??

i dont think a password protected part of this site would work too well.

like i said before, if you want to post something and its related and intended for girls only then just write in the title of the thread GIRLS ONLY or something similar
n no wayyysss WRITING GIRLS ONLY .. wud DEFINATELYY drag the Opposite Genders attention... so thats just out of order as well.. as far as we know every dingle forum has their own private boardsss ... n as far as i know Alhumdulillah ..nothing of bad sort has happened .. the members seem to stik to the rules (Allahu Alim) .. then y is it a Problem here ..... i m sure REGENTEES cant b that BAdd .. to go n do such stuff ... insHALLAH this is an AMANAH for us all ..we all are Alhumdulillah TRUSTWORTHY .. and i dnt think any1 wud go Against ther Rule and do KHAYANAH ..

Sahabiyaat
03-04-2005, 05:37 PM
yea
just admit it
its completley pointless to make a sis's board with a password and all...its sure to be abused no matter wat u think....i propse we have a knowledgeable sis accept e-mails anwsering wateva the sisters wnna know but dnt want to say infront of the bros...thats only for asking questions though....safest way...unless sumones desperate enuf to hack the account. :confused:

Brother_Mujahid
03-04-2005, 06:47 PM
the point of a sis only section is not only to ask questions, but to share knowledge aswell.

if its possible to do then the admins should give it the go ahead

*whos the sis mod on this site, make womanofjihad incharge of the sis section*

WomanOfJihad
03-04-2005, 09:32 PM
the point of a sis only section is not only to ask questions, but to share knowledge aswell.
Yes Exactly .. wat i was gona say ... its nt ONLY questions ... but also discussing other matters as welll.. insHAllah ...

*whos the sis mod on this site, make womanofjihad incharge of the sis section*
hmm.... Ok since sis UMMATEE the Moderator cant make it to the forums anymore because of her BUSYY lifee .. inshAllah i'l take over if the Admins dont have any problems with it ....

or if any other Sisterss wud like to be a moderator then Dont hesitate to cum forward .. Jakahumullahu Khairan..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.