/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This Smiling Hijabi

Z
12-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Peace and greetings everyone.

I had this weird encounter with a Hijabi some days ago. A constant smiling one too. If anyone wants to read it, I can send you a link in discreet. No questions asked.

I think some of you on this board may have read it already. It is quite interesting and fun to read I believe.

No bigness.

P.S: The tale contains no graphic detail, no nudity, no sex scenes, nothing of the sort. If you was looking for a sleazy sex story of a Hijabi, you need to wash your brains with soap.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khadeejah
12-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Z,
I dont believe that the story about your encouter is any where near interesting or fun to read, I believe it to be a way of degrading a Muslimah. That is your personal business in your personal life and I dont think that is a story you should be sharing with other muslims!!! have you not been warned of this many times? I think you should try and stay on an Islamic topic if possible

If I have offended you I am sorry but I think you are offending many people as well

Z
12-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Peace.

You are entitled to your view.

Halima
12-04-2005, 08:35 PM
:sl:

Ask yourself what will this type of thread come to? Who cares about you and your encounter with another muslim woman I mean like seriously? What benefit will this thread bring?

Brother, if you would like to share 'your story' at least share it in the brother's section. I think I speak for all sisters when I say that this is your own private buisness. Sexual content or not. I have asked my self what can I learn from this thread? I strongly advice you to ask yourself the same thing. Until otherwise we would just be wasting our own time.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
12-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Peace.

I must stress, not a word was exchanged. See, it was weird encounter. Very. I just thought some people would love to read it.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-04-2005, 08:41 PM
:sl:

I agree with sister Halima. You want the narrative you can request it from brother Z. This topic will just induce freeposting.

:threadclo

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.