PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Carz....



baby_muslimah15
10-11-2005, 12:51 AM
Salaamz, this thread migh get closed cuz its not benifical....But I just want to know what is every bodys favorite carz??

Mines is, Lamborghini, Hummer H2&3, Esclade. Navigator, Expedition, Monte Carlo, And the new 2006 Eclipse!!!!!!! I would love to have that in orange but da rest of the carz can be Black, wit beige Interior!!!!!.........Oh yea and a Farri.......Holla Back
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Z
10-12-2005, 11:00 PM
Peace

It's the month of Ramadhaan, and you decide to discuss about cars? Ha.

My favourite? 350z.
Reply

minutes_until
10-13-2005, 02:43 AM
lotus exige cup edition
Reply

Noor
10-13-2005, 03:09 AM
:sl:

A girl interested in cars, thats new.

A good ol' school bus is fine with me!


:w:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 03:35 AM
Originally Posted by Noor
:sl:

A girl interested in cars, thats new.

A good ol' school bus is fine with me!


:w:
Yea I know....I'm not your average gurl........I luv carz....And 350z I know its Ramadaan aint nothing wrong wit postin favorite carz in da General Chat....Not like i'm getting a sin for it.........Salaamz
Reply

GamilaZein
10-13-2005, 04:05 AM
Baby muslimah...u r my kind of friend lol..I love cars..was raised by five brothers....they taught me well lol
as for old cars give me a 56 jag roadster.
newer models..i'm an suv girl like the escilade..and the expedition
also love the 99 VW golf..hehe just got rid of one..
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 05:26 AM
Originally Posted by GamilaZein
Baby muslimah...u r my kind of friend lol..I love cars..was raised by five brothers....they taught me well lol
as for old cars give me a 56 jag roadster.
newer models..i'm an suv girl like the escilade..and the expedition
also love the 99 VW golf..hehe just got rid of one..
I'm a suv chick 2 ;)....Gotta have ma esclade, and HummerH2 and 3..I dont have any bros or sis, I was just raised on carz and loved them ma whole life.....I really want a lamborghini sooooo bad thats considerd an sports car, so that I well be gettin when I create ma own SUV, i'm really serious about creating ma own suv.........So your ma kinda gurl 2 :rock:
Reply

Protected_Diamond
10-13-2005, 05:53 AM
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

not really bothered as long as it drives hehe

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu
Reply

Zuko
10-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Noor
:sl:

A girl interested in cars, thats new.

A good ol' school bus is fine with me!


:w:
:omg: WHO DOESN'T LIKE CARS??? :confused: Ok, my favorites are:

All lexus's:love:
Escalade:love:
Saleen:love:
Ferrari f50:love:
Mercedes CLK-GTR
McLaren F1:love:
Koenigsegg CC 8S:love:
BMW's
Porsche Carrera GT
The 2005 chevrolet corvette
the 2005 Ferrari 612 Sciaglietti
Acura NSX
Aston Martin v12 Vanquish
Mini cooper
2001 B. Engineering Edonis
BMW Z8
Dodge Viper ACR Coupe
Ferrari 360 Modena
Ferrari 550 Barchetta
2003 Ferrari Enzo
Mercedes-Benz SL600
Nissan 350z Roadster
Toyota Supra
Porsche 911 Turbo
...if I remember any more, I'll post 'em...:shade: ;)

*Note: Most of these cars may not be pretty, but I like 'em cause they're fast...
Reply

Uma Rayanah
10-13-2005, 07:47 PM
:sl:

BMW

:w:
Reply

Umm Yoosuf
10-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum

I don't know a thing about cars.

As long as it can take me to where i drive it Alhamdulilaah!
Reply

Uma Rayanah
10-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Jannah
Assalaamu Alaikum

I don't know a thing about cars.

As long as it can take me to where i drive it Alhamdulilaah!

Even if it is Quruqurooh.... ;D
Reply

Umm Yoosuf
10-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Ey? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply

Uma Rayanah
10-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Jannah
Ey? :confused: :confused: :confused:

is dat yes...
Reply

Umm Yoosuf
10-13-2005, 08:01 PM
No.

Whats does Quruqurooh.... mean???
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Aalimah
:omg: WHO DOESN'T LIKE CARS??? :confused: Ok, my favorites are:

All lexus's:love:
Escalade:love:
Saleen:love:
Ferrari f50:love:
Mercedes CLK-GTR
McLaren F1:love:
Koenigsegg CC 8S:love:
BMW's
Porsche Carrera GT
The 2005 chevrolet corvette
the 2005 Ferrari 612 Sciaglietti
Acura NSX
Aston Martin v12 Vanquish
Mini cooper
2001 B. Engineering Edonis
BMW Z8
Dodge Viper ACR Coupe
Ferrari 360 Modena
Ferrari 550 Barchetta
2003 Ferrari Enzo
Mercedes-Benz SL600
Nissan 350z Roadster
Toyota Supra
Porsche 911 Turbo
...if I remember any more, I'll post 'em...:shade: ;)

*Note: Most of these cars may not be pretty, but I like 'em cause they're fast...
Dang now u talkin ma talk ;) I love ferrari,and ma dad has a Mercedes Benz.......Not trying to brag I just saw Mercedes and thought i'll say sumthin......Well as long as I have ma lamborghini, hummer, navigator, and esclade, and ferrari.....I'm koo..........Oh yea and you gotta have a bike(lool) ;D.......Who here likes Motorcycles?????
Reply

Zuko
10-13-2005, 09:45 PM
lol I looove bikes, but I'd never buy one.... (wouldn't look right if I rode one)... but they goo rrrrreal fast...
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 09:49 PM
I know...I have a bikecycle but its like a harley davidson........And I guess your suppose to look kool on it so it goes kinda slow until you ride really fast, but let me tell you, you get really really tired.........I want a real bike, and ride on da express way wit it and do some wheelies and all kinds of stuff!!!!(that would be sooooo kooool)
Reply

Z
10-13-2005, 10:00 PM
Peace

Wow, looks like people really know a lot of car names. Keep them coming.
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by 350z
Peace

Wow, looks like people really know a lot of car names. Keep them coming.
Hmmm.......how bout u name some carz :p
Reply

Z
10-13-2005, 10:05 PM
Peace

What fun is there in doing so? There's nothing cool in going online and listing a whole list of cars that a) people haven't heard of or seen ... and b) trying to act like we know a thing or two about cars when clearly all we talk about is shape and colour.

SUV's are fitnah to the enviroment by the way, they should not be liked.
Reply

Zuko
10-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by 350z
Peace

What fun is there in doing so? There's nothing cool in going online and listing a whole list of cars that a) people haven't heard of or seen ... and b) trying to act like we know a thing or two about cars when clearly all we talk about is shape and colour.

SUV's are fitnah to the enviroment by the way, they should not be liked.
In response to a) It doesn't matter if anyone's seen 'em or not, as long as I like them; b) Most of the cars I mentioned were not very good looking, but they're fast and top rated cars for luxury and performance, etc.
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Why is suv's fitinah??? And 4 yo information I no alot about cars, I dont just sit around and think about cars I dont know.......So if you dont think its pointless, then dont reply then...........Peace
Reply

Z
10-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Peace

Hmm, what are the 3 stages in a cars engine that makes it move.

You know a lot about cars yet you don't know why SUVs' are bad? Ha!
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Okay you know what, since you know they bad then you tell me why.......Cuz I never heard that SUV's were bad, unless the reason is they have an radio, like most carz.......And plz stop being so judgementel, 4 ma thread gets close!
Reply

Z
10-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Peace

Judgementel? Where?

Hmm, you want me to tell you? You ought to know, since you know a lot about cars.

Did you miss the other question by chance?
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by 350z
Peace

Judgementel? Where?

Hmm, you want me to tell you? You ought to know, since you know a lot about cars.

Did you miss the other question by chance?
I'm not the 1 who said Suv's were fitnah....And I said I know alot about carz not why they are fitnah........Okay...........And where were you being judge mental, What fun is there in doing so? There's nothing cool in going online and listing a whole list of cars that a) people haven't heard of or seen ... and b) trying to act like we know a thing or two about cars when clearly all we talk about is shape and colour. Peace
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 10:26 PM
And no I did not miss the other question
Reply

Z
10-13-2005, 10:31 PM
Peace

Obviously ... obviously, you're avoiding the questions.

Anyhow, what's so good about the 2006 Eclipse?
Reply

- Qatada -
10-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by Aalimah
lol I looove bikes, but I'd never buy one.... (wouldn't look right if I rode one)... but they goo rrrrreal fast...

loll just imagin a jilbaabi on a motorcycle lol. that wud be funi.. proli lyk batman


wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
Reply

1m@@n
10-13-2005, 10:34 PM
walaikum asalaam wr wb...my nephew saiz i gotta drive a ferrari spider otherwise he wont eva let me work with him when he a doctor (inshaAllah!!!) umm...by the way hes only 11!!

well ive failed my driving test 3 times now....hmmm well i suppose i kinda like catching buses....hmmmm yeh ryt!!

i must redo my theroy n get drivin again!!! arghhh....

then again i got a mountainbike.....o man i should be grateful i got legs Alhumdulillah!!!

ur sis 1maan
Reply

Zuko
10-13-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by akhee
loll just imagin a jilbaabi on a motorcycle lol. that wud be funi.. proli lyk batman


wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
;D and baby_muslimah can be robin...:p
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by Aalimah
;D and baby_muslimah can be robin...:p
Lool ;D now i'll be batman!!! you can be robin
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by 350z
Peace

Obviously ... obviously, you're avoiding the questions.

Anyhow, what's so good about the 2006 Eclipse?
Okay....And I didnt look it up either or ask any1 ok......Its the motor, the transmission, the axel, and the pistons..........Now can u plz tell me why Suv's are a fitnah?????? Cuz you might asume that I asked sum1, since your being judgementel!!!! And whats soooo good about a 2006 Esclipse is that I like it and thats all there is 2 it, you dont have to like it, Cuz your not me.......Peace*
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 07:46 AM
:sl:

How about the lexus GS?



I have beta taste than that....but I have lesson in a few minutes. Will show u the rest later on inshAllah.

:sl:

Oh and a mercedes b4 I go.lol.



Allah ma3akum :coolsis:
Reply

Far7an
10-14-2005, 07:57 AM
Assalamu alaikum



Cheap car with cheap insurance, wal hamdulillah
Reply

Hashim_507
10-14-2005, 08:02 AM
Bently, i tested drive the two door and four doors...I really could not believe how good is in inside and outside...Powerful engine
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Far7an
Assalamu alaikum



Cheap car with cheap insurance, wal hamdulillah

:sl:
Cheap skate. :p

Allah ma3ak
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 09:40 AM
salam

these are my cars
merecedes s class 2006


and mercerdes benz slk mclaren
[img]http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Au.Yg_ogcNvflTF_V0QKXFFWBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTA4ND gyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=132appe59/EXP=1129369223/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fast-cars.ch%2Fimages%2FMcLaren%2FMercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren.jpg[/img]
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam

these are my cars
merecedes s class 2006


and mercerdes benz slk mclaren

:sl:
Brother sudaiysee. can u plz re do ur link, its kinda not working :p

Allah ma3ak
Reply

Far7an
10-14-2005, 09:42 AM
Assalamu alaikum

At least I can afford my favourite car :shade: alhamdulillah.
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by Far7an
Assalamu alaikum

At least I can afford my favourite car :shade: alhamdulillah.

:sl:
:p ....Yeah well one day, Ill get myn too :p
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 09:44 AM
salam

here is my second fave car
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam

here is my second fave car

:sl:
;D ;D ;D ;D That luks lyk the car out of the stupid film: back to the future (or suammt lyk that). :p

At least my cars are MORE realistic. :p
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 09:51 AM
salam
that is a real car sis, its a mercedes benz mclaren
wasalam
Reply

~*Sister*~
10-14-2005, 12:33 PM
Salaam, I like all fancy Cars, Mercedes, Bmw, Ferrari, Lotus, lemo's, Zonda, But If i pass my driving and get a car i would get da new Golf GTI and kit it up, Tinned windows, Base Box ( islamic Music das allowed of course in my own garden lol with my ear phones in lol) Moving Rimsss Nice Alloeys, Oh yea if i could get a ferrari i would go to China ANd get Nitrooo ZooooooommmzOooommm Kit it up Make it look Sharppp!!

But oh well das just a dream lol

w.salaam
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 12:36 PM
salam

its all abut this car
the mercedes benz mclaren
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam

its all abut this car
the mercedes benz mclaren

:sl:
Where is the bucket...Im going to be sick! ;D
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam

its all abut this car
the mercedes benz mclaren
:sl:

That is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Wow. *goes into stress mode* :lol:
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by ahmed687
:sl:

That is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Wow. *goes into stress mode* :lol:

:sl:
Sweet? :p
Okay then. ;D ;D ;D
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-14-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
:sl:
Sweet? :p
Okay then. ;D ;D ;D
eh? more then sweet. thats like the best car ive seen in my whole life beside the one that flys.
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by ahmed687
eh? more then sweet. thats like the best car ive seen in my whole life beside the one that flys.

:sl:
Wat about myn? :omg:
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-14-2005, 01:38 PM
:sl:

This is my favorite car:





http://media.moller.com/news/hoverstills/

http://www.moller.com/


:shade: :shade: :shade:
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by ahmed687
:sl:

This is my favorite car:





http://media.moller.com/news/hoverstills/

http://www.moller.com/


:shade: :shade: :shade:

:sl:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-14-2005, 01:42 PM
:sl:

Theyre still doing tests to it. but itll be out by the time i can afford it Inshalah :D
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by ahmed687
:sl:

Theyre still doing tests to it. but itll be out by the time i can afford it Inshalah :D

:sl:

So brother....any chance of buying one for ur lil sis (me). I mean, that is wat brothers do for sisters dont they! :p

Allah ma3ak :coolsis:
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:19 PM
salam
lol bro ahmed, inshallah you will purchase that 'car' lol!!!
glad you like my car, its awesome car bro, its mercedes benz mclaren, its got computer system that will tell the driver when the cars needs its check up
wasalam
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
lol bro ahmed, inshallah you will purchase that 'car' lol!!!
glad you like my car, its awesome car bro, its mercedes benz mclaren, its got computer system that will tell the driver when the cars needs its check up
wasalam

:sl:
Doesnt the car tell u wen the driver himself needs a check up (head testing).lol. ;D ;D ;D

Oh come on, that was a classic.

Dont no one lyk my mercedes I showed on the previous pages?
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:22 PM
salam
the car you picked is ok, but its kinda ugly and old lol
you know the car bro AS said SST has? its just come out and boy it looks so cool!!! its mercedes s-class 2006
wasalam
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
the car you picked is ok, but its kinda ugly and old lol
you know the car bro AS said SST has? its just come out and boy it looks so cool!!! its mercedes s-class 2006
wasalam

:sl:

Can I see a pic of it. I might just buy that 1 then. :p
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:32 PM
salam

here is the images of the new merc! SST owns one of these according to bro AS

Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:33 PM
salam

another angle
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:34 PM
:sl:

Im so going to get tha....but myn is going to be black. InshAllah. Ameen.
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:37 PM
salam
inshallah that is my ultimate car, inshallah i hope i can get that, but the bad thing is the price
wasalam
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
inshallah that is my ultimate car, inshallah i hope i can get that, but the bad thing is the price
wasalam

:sl:
Thas cuz Ive got the money. So, its gna be myn until u get sum money.

:sister:
e
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:42 PM
salam
ok sis, you got £55,000? thats how much the car cost i think
wasalam
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
ok sis, you got £55,000? thats how much the car cost i think
wasalam

:sl:
Yeah of course. I do live in a mansion by the way.
That kind of money is change at the back of my pocket.
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:45 PM
salam
and you tell me boasting is haram!!! sis you live in a dream land lol
wasalam
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
and you tell me boasting is haram!!! sis you live in a dream land lol
wasalam

:sl:
I know....but Im gna make em come true.
Im not boasting...i was just fibbing. ;D
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:47 PM
salam
lol, inshallah i will get that car if am succesful in life and only allah knows best
wasalam
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
lol, inshallah i will get that car if am succesful in life and only allah knows best
wasalam

:sl:
U cant get the balck version cuz thats gna be myn. InshAllah ALL of out dreams will come true. Ameen. (even my dream world ones.lol.)
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:50 PM
salam
inshallah
ameen
wasalam e
Reply

Sanobar
10-14-2005, 03:43 PM
salaam,
my fav car is the ultimate"ferrari" :):):)
ma'salamah
Reply

Zuko
10-14-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
:sl:


Dont no one lyk my mercedes I showed on the previous pages?
Mercedes are stupid low-class cars that are WAY out now...

All 'cept for the mercedes CLK-GTR... Now I have NO idea how they came up with that beauty, considering all the horrible ones they've made before it...
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-15-2005, 04:22 AM
Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
:sl:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm kinda feeling that car....Put some rims, and a new paint job, oh yeah and of course get all da dents out....It'll be good as new.......Wonder how much it cost????(and what year is it?)
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-15-2005, 04:25 AM
Originally Posted by Aalimah
Mercedes are stupid low-class cars that are WAY out now...

All 'cept for the mercedes CLK-GTR... Now I have NO idea how they came up with that beauty, considering all the horrible ones they've made before it...
Not all mercedes are stupid low-class carz!!!! I happen to like Mercedes, maybe the ones from wayyyyyyy back in da day are ugly, but sumtimez classics are ugly(and thats why there classic) Thats like saying Lamborghini are ugly cuz u saw a bad one.....If you like cars then you like them rather there old or new!!!
Reply

Z
10-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Peace

New rims? Paint job? Huh, the last time I was told.. peolpe liked cars for speed. Not looks.

Hmm, it's what happens when girls start messing with boy natured subjects.

By the way, you got that question wrong. Ha, it's so basic, yet a person who knows a lot about cars doesn't know it.
Reply

rukx
10-15-2005, 03:33 PM
my favritz gotta be a bentley continental lol so wot if im a gal
Reply

Zuko
10-15-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by 350z
Peace

Hmm, it's what happens when girls start messing with boy natured subjects.
Keep your chauvanist comments to yourself...
Reply

ummbilal
10-15-2005, 06:54 PM
toyota truck,

veichle of choice of the mujahadin,

did anyone else see top gear when they tested it??
Reply

- Qatada -
10-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by ummbilal
toyota truck,

veichle of choice of the mujahadin,

did anyone else see top gear when they tested it??
yehhh lol it went thru sooo much and it stil survived. they even hit a crane or a masive metal ball on it and it stil worked. lol and yeh it shud be a mujahidz vehicle.. imagin a tank goin ova it....... insha Allah it cud survive dat 2!


wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
Reply

ummbilal
10-15-2005, 07:01 PM
they left it in the sea for hours for hours too, and blew it up and still it went,

cool car, not really practical for a family though!!

i could tie the kids down in the back..

I'm joking any social services reading this!
Reply

- Qatada -
10-15-2005, 07:03 PM
loll i went arabia last year and we saw a kid abt 8yrz old drivin it in da desert on our way to madinah.. seriosly! lol and thats abt a 6hr journey cz we waz on coach alhamdulillah.


wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-16-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by 350z
Peace

New rims? Paint job? Huh, the last time I was told.. peolpe liked cars for speed. Not looks.

Hmm, it's what happens when girls start messing with boy natured subjects.

By the way, you got that question wrong. Ha, it's so basic, yet a person who knows a lot about cars doesn't know it.
Your really gettin on ma nerves.........I like speed but I also like ma car to look nice(So thank you very much) And who cares if I missed the question(can you plz tell me what makes SUV's a fitnah???? If you can answer!!!!!....Peace Out

BTW, who cares if women mess up boys nature!!! If I wanna have rims, and a paint job I'm gone get it and not think about(oh i'm messing up boys nature) Boyz also like to eat(do you think girlz mess that up 2???(And you dont see us women complaining about men messin up girlz nature(Cuz you have men doing hair, cooking, and so on that women organally do!!!!!........Salaamz
Reply

Z
10-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Peace

Can someone just close this topic down, please? It's pointless.
Reply

ummbilal
10-16-2005, 03:20 PM
350z

i'm guessing u didnt watch top gear then....
lol

it has kinda tailed off.....
Reply

Z
10-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Peace

I don't watch TV.
Reply

razzzy101
10-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Astagfirullah, we shouldnt refer to the t.v programmes, you cna know about through othr means that are not un islamic, please, my favourite car, was mgzr, but the company got taken ova by sum1 els at d moment it is a Mitsubishi3
Reply

Zuko
10-16-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by 350z
Peace

Can someone just close this topic down, please? It's pointless.
If I'm not mistaken, which I know I'm not, you yourself started a thread called Cars, I like!

Wasn't pointless for you now was it? :-\
Reply

Z
10-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Peace

Any person with some common sense can figure that as time moves on, people change and so does their level of knowledge. It is then stupid to refer back to their old "jaahil" (old) ways.

Aalimah's are women with knowledge. I'd expect them to know this.
Reply

- Qatada -
10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
look, jus allow it. if no-one wantz 2 post in the thread then dont do it - simple as. erythin waz ayt b4 people starting goin off topic.


wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
Reply

Zuko
10-16-2005, 08:14 PM
:sl:

Originally Posted by 350z
Peace

Any person with some common sense can figure that as time moves on, people change and so does their level of knowledge. It is then stupid to refer back to their old "jaahil" (old) ways.
Well in that case, I apologize... But that doesn't mean I lack common sense and neither what I did was 'stupid'...

Originally Posted by 350z
Aalimah's are women with knowledge. I'd expect them to know this.
First of all, I think EVERYONE on this forum knows that I'm far from the likes of an Aalimah... I changed my username for a reason... And I apologized above because, unlike a woman with knowledge or Aalimah, I didn't know... Now I'd appreciate it if you'd quit making rude comments and if you have a problem, just say it... That's all... No need to put people down and call their actions stupid... I've never used language like that with you, and I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same...

:w:
Reply

razzzy101
10-16-2005, 08:17 PM
are u an aalimah?
Reply

Zuko
10-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by razzzy101
are u an aalimah?
No, I'm not, but I do wish I was... :sister:
Reply

Z
10-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Peace

Apology accepted.
Reply

razzzy101
10-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Aalimah
No, I'm not, but I do wish I was... :sister:
Im in the study of being an Aalimah. you should try it its real good
Reply

Zuko
10-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by 350z
Peace

Apology accepted.
Jazakallah Khair...

Originally Posted by razzzy101
Im in the study of being an Aalimah. you should try it its real good
No matter how much I try convincing them, my parents would never let me...:(
Reply

razzzy101
10-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Aalimah
Jazakallah Khair...


No matter how much I try convincing them, my parents would never let me...:(
How old r u? im only turnd 16, but i went agaisnt my parents wills becuase islam allows you 2 do that. Try understanding them
Reply

Z
10-16-2005, 09:33 PM
Peace

SUV's are a fitnah to the enviroment because they pollute the air too much? Your not going to ask for proof to show why or who said that are you?

I would've thought you'd known that too. Gee.
Reply

Far7an
10-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Assalamu alaikum
SUV's are a fitnah to the enviroment because they pollute the air too much?
Title of the thread is "Favorite Carz????", is that your Favourite car?
Reply

Z
10-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Peace

Brother, don't even get me started. Every single topic in this forum has gone off topic by the miles. On this topic, you can see I've not gone off topic as the discussion did veer onto SUV's.
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-16-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by 350z
Peace

SUV's are a fitnah to the enviroment because they pollute the air too much? Your not going to ask for proof to show why or who said that are you?

I would've thought you'd known that too. Gee.
Okay so suv's are a fitnah cuz they pollute air(Then if thats the case then all carz are a fitnah cuz they pollute air......And I wouldnt ask where you got it from cuz I dont care, thats yo opinion(and who are u 2 say close the thread???) If anything being gay should be closed cuz its starting to many problems!!!!!!! And thats why I didnt want u replying to ma post cuz of stuff like this!!!! Salaamz
Reply

Z
10-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Peace

I think you are getting the wrong idea here. I am not using the term "fitnah" as it would be used in Islamic matters.

In general, SUVs pollute the air way more. It's my opinion, the opinion of my next door neighboor, and those car pundits you see on BBC Top Gear.

Hmm, I just realised how old you are. Maybe I ought to expect this.
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Who is that question going 2 350z?? about the age....Cuz if its me then tell me the age you realised I am!!! Salaamz
Reply

Far7an
10-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Assalamu alaikum

All off topic posts deleted.
Reply

baby_muslimah15
10-16-2005, 09:50 PM
JazakAllah Khair Brother
Reply

Sadia25
10-17-2005, 12:24 AM
my favorite cars are:
Porsche
Ferrari
Eclipse
BMW
Dodge viper
Toyota Supra

If i remember i will post..
Reply

Sista
10-18-2005, 04:41 PM
Bentley 2003 coupe..blak :D
lambourghiniz and lexuz!!love the lambo doors :) oo and escalades!
Reply

hasib
12-05-2005, 12:11 AM
:sl:


Nissan 350Z


BMW M3


Audi S4

Insha'Allah soon one of these will be mine :D

Y'all are welcome for test drives :D

:w:
Reply

Shadow
12-05-2005, 12:15 AM
i got dibs on test driving the BMW M3:coolious:
Reply

hasib
12-05-2005, 12:20 AM
:sl:

check this out..



:w:
Reply

hasib
12-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Reply

Khadeejah
12-05-2005, 12:22 AM
I think the Nissan looks best...*chuckles* but What are soo cool about cars anyway? and why do guys like them so much? Is asking about the most expensive car going off topic? if so dot answer
Reply

Z
12-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Peace.

This really isn't such a good idea. Wonder who'll be the first culprit to post an image wider than my screen size to get me annoyed. I can't sleep tonight either!
Reply

Z
12-05-2005, 12:23 AM
Salaam.

Hasib, you need to stop copying my style. Z all the way baby!

Reply

hasib
12-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Khadeejah-Fatim
I think the Nissan looks best...*chuckles* but What are soo cool about cars anyway? and why do guys like them so much? Is asking about the most expensive car going off topic? if so dot answer
:sl:

dear sister in islam hahaha some things are not meant to be understood :D

why do girls go ga-ga over new born babies :D ?? you tell me and we'll talk about cars insha'Allah..

:w:
Reply

Khadeejah
12-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by hasib
:sl:

dear sister in islam hahaha some things are not meant to be understood :D

why do girls go ga-ga over new born babies :D ?? you tell me and we'll talk about cars insha'Allah..

:w:
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa BAraakatu,
Ahki that is another thread and off topic......But I did find your statment extremely funny.......What ever happened to likeing plain cars like hondas, toyotas, LOL......
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa BAraakatu
Reply

hasib
12-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Khadeejah-Fatim
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa BAraakatu,
Ahki that is another thread and off topic......But I did find your statment extremely funny.......What ever happened to likeing plain cars like hondas, toyotas, LOL......
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa BAraakatu
Honda Accord v6 Lowered rims, blue neon lights, 6cd changer, leather interior, sun/moon roof.. now we are talking :D.. but most of the accords you see on the roads are the plain type :( Daddy dearest has a lex and when i go home in january i'll be sure to test drive that puppy :D

:w:
Reply

solid_snake
12-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Reply

Khadeejah
12-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakatu,
MAshaAllah that is a really nice car....the symbol??????? mercedes????? does it have a number lol most cars have numbers like LZ1 lol.....do you know?
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa bAraakatu
Reply

hasib
12-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by solid_snake
thats a benz clk..

:w:
Reply

Z
12-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Salaam.

Wrong, it's an SLR.
Reply

safwana
12-06-2005, 02:31 PM
:sl:

my fav is BMW covertable

:w:
Reply

modez
12-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by safwana
:sl:

my fav is BMW covertable

:w:
which bmw?
Reply

-SaNah-
12-06-2005, 02:40 PM
My favourite cars are..Audi S3,Range Rover Sport,Lambo,Evo,Saleen S7!
Ooh i love cars lol
Reply

hasib
12-06-2005, 07:28 PM
:sl:

Audi S4 is nice.. but i think realisticly i'll prolly get a Nissan 350z initially..

:w:
Reply

-SaNah-
12-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Salaam
Yea i forgot about the S4! Lovely cars though..
Wasalaam
Reply

asma2
12-07-2005, 12:18 PM
a car that i have been dieing for from a young age is BMW's and Ferrari 550 Barchetta Escalade McLaren F1 All lexus's
Reply

Ameeratul Layl
12-07-2005, 12:21 PM
:sl:



And inshAllah...pne day, Ill get it too.:)

Allah ma3akum
Reply

~Raindrop~
12-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
:sl:



And inshAllah...pne day, Ill get it too.:)

Allah ma3akum
inshallah sis.
wassalaam :loving::loving::loving:
Reply

hidaayah
12-07-2005, 12:35 PM
not much interested in cars ..besides its boyish stuff..but ermm..if i 'd had one then it would be a
..............DONKEY CART!!!!
Reply

asma2
12-07-2005, 12:35 PM
wow brother i certainly love the look og those cars

even though i am girl i can see there isn,t much harm looking at it but sometimes guys are mad about cars and that is when i hate it
Reply

Maryam
12-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Do anyone of you likes Aston Martin, DB9?
I think it's really nice and comfortable car. *grin*
Reply

hasib
12-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Maryam
Do anyone of you likes Aston Martin, DB9?
I think it's really nice and comfortable car. *grin*
wow a sister talking about cars :D..

its too $$$$$.. so i wont even look at it..

:w:
Reply

~Raindrop~
12-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by hasib
wow a sister talking about cars :D..



:w:
and wats wrong with that?????
me, i prefer a good old pedal-powered rickshaw. ;D
wassalaam
Reply

------
03-28-2006, 06:05 PM
:shade: What's your favourite car people? :shade:

Mine is Ferrari :giggling:

P.S. Pictures plz!!

P.P.S - Can you please clarify the names with the pictures! Jazakallah! :okay:






Reply

Liban
03-28-2006, 06:13 PM
mine is mercedes-benz

is da best
Reply

Ghazi
03-28-2006, 06:18 PM

Rolls Royce phantom


Bugatti


aston martin vanquish
Reply

------
03-28-2006, 06:18 PM
The name of the car might help as well bro :p
Reply

Ghazi
03-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Salaam

I thought they'd be obivous.
Reply

Kittygyal
03-28-2006, 06:23 PM
o bro them cars are the best so don't mess with bro :p

take care
Reply

------
03-28-2006, 06:24 PM
**edited**

Jazakallah Bro
Reply

The Ruler
03-28-2006, 06:31 PM
mi cars ;D < make sure u scroll down :) :)

i posted sum wayyy too cool cars in dat 1....< chk em out :happy:

altho i dunno da names :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

:w:
Reply

------
03-28-2006, 06:33 PM
:thumbs_up
Reply

The Ruler
03-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Pagal Kuri
:thumbs_up
was dat to me :?....if so, der may b a few more cars i v posted....did u chk em out....dey r lyk WAYYYY tooo baaaad :happy: :happy:

:w:
Reply

------
03-28-2006, 06:37 PM
Can u post sum here sis :p
Reply

The Ruler
03-28-2006, 06:40 PM
ok ill try :) :) :)

:w:
:sister: tAg
Reply

Hijaabi22
03-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Attachment 1084U GUYS.... BE NYC TO ME AND I MYT JUS TAKE U 4 A SPIN IN DIS LIL BABY....

YEAH DIS MY CAR.....

MY FAVE FAVE FAVE CAR!!

COST A BOMB TOO....

SO PLZ....

DO NOT TOUCH

JUST LUK....AND ADMIRE...
Reply

Far7an
03-28-2006, 07:31 PM
:sl:

Threads merged.

Lets try avoid posting threads which are of less benefit.

:threadclo
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 365
    Last Post: 05-03-2016, 11:31 AM
  2. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 04:35 PM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 08:26 PM
  5. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 08:17 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!