/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ayah 41:, Interpretation

jello
12-07-2005, 04:27 PM
salam alaykum,

I havea question about the interpretation given to Ayah 41:8 about the creation of the heavens and the earth. For example tafseer at-Tabari presnts a narration where it is giving the orderofcreation in such a way that the earth's creation precedes that of the seven heavens. The narration is given below:

حدثنا هناد بن السريّ، قال: ثنا أبو بكر بن عياش، عن أبي سعيد البقال، عن عكرمة، عن ابن عباس، قال: هناد: قرأت سائر الحديث على أبي بكر أن اليهود أتت النبيّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فسألته عن خلق السموات والأرض، قال: " خَلَقَ اللَّهُ الأرْضَ يَوْمَ الأحَدِ وَالاثْنَيْنِ، وَخَلَقَ الجِبالَ يَوْمَ الثُّلاثاءِ ومَا فِيهِنَّ مِنْ منَافِعَ، وَخَلَقَ يَوْمَ الأرْبَعاءِ الشَّجَرَ والمَاءَ والمَدَائِنَ والعُمْرَانَ والخَرَابَ، فَهَذِهِ أرْبَعَةٌยป، ثُمَّ قال: { أئِنَّكُمْ لَتَكْفُرونَ بالَّذِي خَلَقَ الأرْضَ فِي يَوْمَيْنِ، وَتَجْعَلُونَ لَهُ أنْدَاداً، ذلكَ رَبُّ العَالَمِينَ، وَجَعَلَ فِيها رَوَاسي مِنْ فَوْقِها وبَارَكَ فِيها، وَقَدَّرَ فِيها أقْوَاتَها في أرْبَعَةِ أيَّامٍ سَوَاءً للسَّائلِيِنَ } لِمَنْ سأَلَ. قالَ: وَخَلَقَ يَوْمَ الخَمِيسِ السَّماءَ، وخَلَقَ يَوْمَ الجُمُعَةِ النُّجُومَ والشَّمْسَ والقَمَرَ وَالمَلائِكَةِ إلى ثَلاثَ ساعاتٍ بَقِيَتْ مِنْهُ فَخَلَقَ في أوَّلِ ساعَةٍ مِنْ هَذِهِ الثَّلاثَةِ الآجالَ حِينَ يَمُوتُ مَنْ ماتَ، وفي الثَّانِيَةِ ألْقَى الآفَةَ على كُلِّ شَيْءً مِمَّا يَنْتَفِعُ بِهِ النَّاسُ، وفي الثَّالِثَةِ آدَمَ وأسْكَنَهُ الجَنَّةَ، وأمَرَ إبْلِيسَ بالسُّجُودِ لَهُ، وأخْرَجَهُ مِنْها في آخِرِ ساعَةٍ " قالت اليهود: ثم ماذا يا محمد؟ قال: " ثُمّ اسْتَوَى على العَرْشِ " قالوا: قد أصبت لو أتممت، قالوا ثم استراح فغضب النبيّ صلى الله عليه وسلم غضباً شديداً، فنزل:
{ وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنا السَّمَوَاتِ والأرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُما فِي سِتَّةِ أيَّامٍ وَما مَسَّنا مِنْ لَغُوبٍ فاصْبِرْ عَلى ما يَقُولُونَ }

I wouldlike to know whatis the view of the members in here with respect to such narrations, and whether they can be shown as true in Islaam (I suppose this has been discussed before, so if you couldgive me the link to the previous discussion on this issue,it would also be fine).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
12-07-2005, 06:32 PM
:sl:
The explanation of Surah 41's description has been given here:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttal..._the_Universe/

The order in which the heavens and the earth were created has been examined here:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttal..._or_the_Earth/

As for Tabari's tafsir, then it contains many authentic narrations and also many weak and fabricated ones. Imaam At-Tabari merely compiled them all so that those who came later could authenticate them. Consequently, just because something is said to be found in Tafsir At-Tabari does not mean that it is immediately true.

:w:

Danish
12-07-2005, 07:45 PM
:sl:
Excellent article bro Ansar

A similar reply on a related topic can be found on my website:
http://towardsislam.com/content.php?article.21 if anyone is interested

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.