/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Coke and Pepsi are HELPFUL

islam4evone
12-08-2005, 05:27 AM
How Coke and Pepsi are HELPFUL

To clean a toilet:
Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. Sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers:
Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals :
Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion *

To loosen a rusted bolt :
Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for sometime

To remove grease from clothes :
Pour a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola/Pepsi will help loosen grease stains

It will also clean road haze from car windshield

WE DRINK THIS STUFF!
OFF COURSE TO CLEAN OUR SYSTEM TOO. AFTER ALL WE ARE PAYING FOR IT.

ISN'I IT

For your information
The average pH of soft drinks, e.g. Coke & Pepsi is 3.4. This acidity is strong enough to dissolve teeth and bones! Our human body stops building bones at around the age of 30. After that it shall be dissolving the bones every year through the urine depending on the acidity of the food intake. All the dissolved calcium compounds get accumulated in the arteries, veins, skin, tissue and organs, which affects the functioning of the kidney assisting in formation of kidney stones.

Soft drinks do not have any nutritional value (in terms of vitamins and minerals). They have higher sugar content, higher acidity, and more additives such as preservatives and colorings. Some people like to take cold soft drinks after each meal, guess what's the impact?

The Impact?
Our body has an optimum temperature of 370 for the functioning of digestive enzymes. The temperature of cold soft drinks is much less than 37, sometimes quite close to 0. This lowers the effectiveness of the enzymes and puts stress on our digestive system, digesting less food. In fact the food gets fermented. The fermented food produces bad smelling, gases, decays and forms toxins, which are absorbed in the intestines, get circulated in the blood and is delivered to the whole body. This spread of toxins can lead to the development of various diseases.

Few Examples
Two months ago, there was a competition in Delhi University "Who can drink the most Coke?” The winner drank 8 bottles and died on the spot because of too much carbon dioxide in the blood and not enough oxygen. From then on, the principal banned all soft drinks from the university canteen.

Someone put a broken tooth in a bottle of Pepsi and in 10 days it got dissolved! Teeth and bones are the only human organ that stays intact for years after death.

Imagine
what the drink must be doing to your soft intestines and stomach lining!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hasib
12-08-2005, 05:29 AM
:sl:

Thanks for the article. Thankfully i dont drink either :brother: anywayz haaha..

:w:

Bittersteel
12-08-2005, 05:53 AM
is coke haram? *lol*

Malaikah
12-08-2005, 06:30 AM
its not too say you can never have a soft drink is it? things in moderation are ok

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hasib
12-08-2005, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
its not too say you can never have a soft drink is it? things in moderation are ok
no good in it at all..

have juice/milk/water instead..

mehnaz
12-08-2005, 06:38 AM
Assalamoalaikum,

thankfully i dont drink either of em....jazakAllah khair for the article !!!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-08-2005, 02:20 PM

Im a soda addict :p

MetSudaisTwice
12-08-2005, 02:22 PM
salam
jazakallah for the article
lol was interesting
wasalam

Sanobar
12-08-2005, 02:40 PM
salam!
well i do drink them but like once in a blue moon.....in a party or something.....! :):) jazakAllah for sharing it with us sis!
ma'salamah

MetSudaisTwice
12-08-2005, 02:43 PM
salam
Coke and Tango cherry is an essential for me, but wouldn't like wasting it by pouring it down the toilet
lol
wasalam

Sanobar
12-08-2005, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
Coke and Tango cherry is an essential for me, but wouldn't like wasting it by pouring it down the toilet
lol
wasalam
:lol: same here bro!

Muezzin
12-08-2005, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
sit for one hour ? :eek:
I think they made a spelling mistake. I think they missed an 'h'.

:p

~Raindrop~
12-08-2005, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I think they made a spelling mistake. I think they missed an 'h'.

:p
salaam
:omg: was that appropriate?:nervous:
wassalaam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-08-2005, 04:19 PM

LOL, i was looking at your post for about 20 minutes. I finally understood that. :lol:

~Raindrop~
12-08-2005, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Åhmed

LOL, i was looking at your post for about 20 minutes. I finally understood that. :lol:
you are slow arent you?
back on topic, is fanta included?

Nawal89
12-08-2005, 04:24 PM
I love coke:(, but i dont drink it that much anymore alhamdulillah

Sahabiyaat
12-08-2005, 04:32 PM
i know of an asian lady who came from pakistan
as coke was all that back home and in short supply ...(everythings in short supply in pakistan) she thought wat the hell mite aswell make the most of it
so every wedding she attended she but a bottle aside for her self and after she had eaten she would drink the entire bottle glas by glass :-\
i think shes got diabetes now.

Mainul_Islam
12-09-2005, 02:00 AM

the reason why i dislike coke and pepsi very much is because they support Israel...

*charisma*
12-09-2005, 02:15 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

eww soda is gross..
i stick with juice :)
i havent drank any soda since like from 10 yrs ago
except this one time when i was at a guests house and they insisted i have some lol so i forced myself got halfway through it then i signaled my cuz and i so we cud leave lol

but subhanallah u wonder how that stuff can be used as a cleanser, think of what it does to ur digestive tract, i heard it creates holes and ulcers
i dunno allahu A'lam
stick with water lol

fi ama Allah
w'salaam

Bittersteel
12-09-2005, 04:50 AM
the reason why i dislike coke and pepsi very much is because they support Israel...
so that's why its haram?Is it really true?

brotherhood
12-12-2005, 02:15 AM
coke and pepsi damage ur inside so we can meet our Creator quicker

Mainul_Islam
12-12-2005, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
so that's why its haram?Is it really true?
i never heard anyone say soda (i.e. coke & pepsi) is haraam

but that was my reason why i dont drink coke and pepsi anymore

i rarely drink soda. if i do drink, i take something like Fanta or 7 up... whatever there is.. they all taste the same to me :p

brotherhood
12-12-2005, 12:38 PM
and dont forget Sprite :D

Muhammad
12-12-2005, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherhood
coke and pepsi damage ur inside so we can meet our Creator quicker

Committing suicide is not allowed in Islam! Better to look after your health and try to get as much reward as possible for the hereafter Insha'Allaah!

I think many things support Israel these days, but Alhamdulillah we now have alternatives to buying Coke such as Qibla Cola, Evoka Cola and I think there's one called Mecca Cola? These all aim to give a bit of charity as far as I'm aware.

Ameeratul Layl
12-12-2005, 01:08 PM

In relation to what brother brotherhood has mentioned earlier;
'coke and pepsi damage ur inside '

I would like to point out that once I was watching a sceintific documatary, the again, it could have been the news.
The Scientist showed a fresh piece of meat and a bottle of coke.
He poured a small amount of coke onto the raw ,eat...and guesss what...the raw meat changed a browny colur and it starting...like...decaying away.:-\ It was a gruesome site.

Plus! Water is the best thing to drink (zamzam id say:)).

It keeps the skin so clear manshAllah and it helps to drain impurities from the body.:)

Allah ma3akum

brotherhood
12-12-2005, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Committing suicide is not allowed in Islam! Better to look after your health and try to get as much reward as possible for the hereafter Insha'Allaah!
i didnt mean commit suicide :eek:

A iz 4 Allah
12-12-2005, 06:52 PM
can someone please tell me if coke is harram because of the freemasons???:?

- Qatada -
12-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

we dont have any solid proof if its haraam or not, but alot of muslim brothers and sisters say that its better to avoid buying it because its a jewish company, and they may support the israelis in the war against palestine.

they have been reports of it containing alcohol too, but Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala knows best.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Mainul_Islam
12-12-2005, 10:32 PM
and dont forget Sprite :D
Sprite is owned by Coca Cola, right?

- Qatada -
12-12-2005, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam
Sprite is owned by Coca Cola, right?
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

yup.. and so is fanta. u should be able to read on the label of the drink, and it should say 'from the coca cola company' somthin similar to that.

wa Allaahu a'lam.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Mainul_Islam
12-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Fanta too?!

lol..ok... i dont drink Soda anyway, so it doesnt matter to me

karim
12-13-2005, 12:03 AM

is coke and pepsi haramm?

hidden_treasure
12-13-2005, 02:04 AM
assalamu alaikum,

Sometimes i like to live life dangerously, by drinking my fizzy drinks..i enjoy a drink with dinner...man i sound like i should be attending a soft drinkers anonymous class...

cihad
12-13-2005, 12:57 PM
i don't really like soft drinks- sure i drink it sometimes but i don't enjoy the fizzyness of the CO2- i don't understand people who do.

i love water

S_87
12-15-2005, 12:20 PM

http://inminds.com/ for coca cola

Duhaa
12-15-2005, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A iz 4 Allah
can someone please tell me if coke is harram because of the freemasons???:?
But coke itself is not haraam.
Someone I know phoned up and asked them about it containing alcohol.
They said no.
So it's not haraam in that sense, just in the sense that if you buy it then yeah
what sister amani said is true.
Better safe than sorry. Don't buy it or drink it and anyway there's loads of other drinks that have a similar taste eg Pepsi, Qibla Cola etc (although some coke drinkers disagree :) ).

Halima
12-15-2005, 07:21 PM

*Threads merged*

Sis_ReNa
12-15-2005, 07:58 PM
salam walakum,
I know that pop can be harmful to you allso. but his i didnt know i am going to have to try it, from the winters here we get alot of haze so iam going to have to try that LOL thankyou again :sister:

brotherhood
12-15-2005, 08:24 PM
water is a blessing

sapphire
12-15-2005, 08:37 PM
oooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk...........!!!! !interestingggggggggg.......but we dont have fizzy drinks anymore...........

*charisma*
12-16-2005, 02:08 AM
Assalamu alaikum

water is a blessing
VERY MUCH subhanallah

Lawful to you is the pursuit of water-game and its use for food,- for the benefit of yourselves and those who travel; but forbidden is the pursuit of land-game;- as long as ye are in the sacred precincts or in pilgrim garb. And fear Allah, to Whom ye shall be gathered back. 5:96

The Companions of the Fire will call to the Companions of the Garden: "Pour down to us water or anything that Allah doth provide for your sustenance." They will say: "Both these things hath Allah forbidden to those who rejected Him." 7:50<<subhanallah!

"Then will come after that (period) a year in which the people will have abundant water, and in which they will press (wine and oil)." 12:49

And in the earth are tracts (diverse though) neighbouring, and gardens of vines and fields sown with corn, and palm trees - growing out of single roots or otherwise: watered with the same water, yet some of them We make more excellent than others to eat. Behold, verily in these things there are signs for those who understand! 13:4<<Allahu Akbar!

The righteous (will be) amid gardens and fountains (of clear-flowing water). 15:45

Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? 21:30

And Allah has created every animal from water: of them there are some that creep on their bellies; some that walk on two legs; and some that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills for verily Allah has power over all things. 24:45

(The command was given) "Strike with thy foot: here is (water) wherein to wash, cool and refreshing, and (water) to drink."

(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)? 47:15

Say: "See ye?- If your stream be some morning lost (in the underground earth), who then can supply you with clear-flowing water?" 67:30 <<Say Alhemdulilah for no taste is better than the taste of quenching ur thirst, subhanallah!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

brotherhood
12-16-2005, 10:44 AM
plus all carbonated drinks makes you visit the loo often and dehydrates you inside

Muezzin
12-16-2005, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
I think many things support Israel these days, but Alhamdulillah we now have alternatives to buying Coke such as Qibla Cola, Evoka Cola and I think there's one called Mecca Cola? These all aim to give a bit of charity as far as I'm aware.

True. They could've though of better names though. I mean, 'Qibla Cola'? We don't pray facing a bottle of soda pop. 'Mecca Cola' is equally as messed up.

'Evoka Cola' sounds kind of cool though.

brotherhood
12-16-2005, 10:54 PM
i still say drink water :p

*charisma*
12-17-2005, 01:40 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

We dont have stuff like that in the US anyway..we just have the pepsi company, coco cola, etc.. none of that muslim stuff here...oj, apple, u name it, ive had it, wait EXCEPT tomato, prune, and grapefruit juice<<those are no nos for me..

plus all carbonated drinks makes you visit the loo often and dehydrates you inside
if it dehydrates you, how does that make u want to go to the "loo" more often? :p

loo is a funny word.. ;D

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

brotherhood
12-18-2005, 01:57 PM

lol i couldnt think of any other word :p

and if it makes you go toilets then you are being dehydrated.. arnt you? :p

h1jabi_sista
12-18-2005, 02:11 PM
as salam alikum,

erm....dehydration? isnt that when the body lacks water?

when the bodies water levels are too high the kidneys filter out MORE water from the blood to get rid of the excess water. i dont think going to the loo becuase you've had a drink is dehydration.:coolsis:

allah knows best:peace:

afriend2
12-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum all,

oh noo! :enough!: im not going to touch the thing ever again! must warn my whole family because we have a bottle in the kitchen! :eek:

ummbilal
12-18-2005, 08:35 PM
try putting an old 2p or other copper coin in coke over night, in the morning its shinny like new!!!!!

now imagine what it does to your tooth enamel

hia
12-23-2005, 09:06 PM
pepsi and coke contain E numbers that are considered doubtful, many people claim it Haram but its not, its DOUBTFUL. But when we doubt something we must stay clear from it. I'm a ginger beer drinker lol, i get many people coming up to me claiming i'm consuming alcohol lol. The drink to watch out for is shandy it contains 11% alchol so for those ppl who are sponteous and will try anything keep well away from this! even though it contains of 11% its smells strongly you would be astonished! i was also shocked when kit kat a few years back where strung high and dry from watchdog because it contained ingredients which were not vegaterian and they didn't list on the ingrediants. I heard some parts of the insects are used in soft drinks because it makes it much sweeter i forgot the name of the substance, but if anyone knows please share it. i also heard it used in tango. And lastly read the ingrediants of medicine as well, i remeber once reading the back of my medicine only to find it contained cats nails yukkkkkkk.A lot of the medicines contains trace of gelatine, there is vegatarian gelatine which comes from plants whilst the other comes from swine.

sapphire
12-23-2005, 09:10 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!intersesting........jazakal lah for that......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.