/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Avoid

habib
12-08-2005, 04:35 PM
DO NOT POST ANTI-ISLAMIC LINKS!!

I got the above information from sis w*i*d*@*@*d from haqa.

bro
habib

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-08-2005, 04:38 PM
:sl:

uh, brother, im sure u meant good when u posted this but basically what u just did is advertise them. Its best to not post them at all even if its to just show that they are bad and to alert the Ummah. Best to edit your post and remove them.

23. No un-Islamic, anti-Islamic or inauthenthic URLS in posts, profiles, PMs or signatures

:w:

Mawaddah
12-08-2005, 04:45 PM
I got the same warning thru an offline message on yahoo messenger, but there were other websites included also cant' remember which.

Brother Ahmed, if he didn't post the websites then how are people going to know if they are untrue or not? at least even if they check it out they will have been forewarned?
sorry...just a thought of mine

Wassalam

Shana524
12-08-2005, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AsilahRana
I got the same warning thru an offline message on yahoo messenger, but there were other websites included also cant' remember which.

Brother Ahmed, if he didn't post the websites then how are people going to know if they are untrue or not? at least even if they check it out they will have been forewarned?
sorry...just a thought of mine

Wassalam

I agree with u sis. Not to offend u bro Ahmed, It could’ve been one of us on those sites, innocently trying to learn something. At least now we know abt their evil plots. what a waste of time.....this won't stop Allah from guiding thsoe He wants. Jazakallah bro Habib.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mehnaz
12-08-2005, 05:18 PM
salaam,

yea i got these websites as an email...i think geocities is another one which was mentioned in the mail...

FiAmanillah

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-08-2005, 08:04 PM
SubhanAllah, even though we made a thread that was sticky at the top of this section which clearly states DO NO POST ANTI-ISLAMIC LINKS people still have trouble following the rules.

Brothers and sisters, you are not doing the Muslims a service by promoting the sites of these people who attack Islam. Because you mentioned them more people will visit them. I have been involved in refuting attacks on Islam on the internet for a long time and I never even came across some of those websites. What does this show? These websites get all their publicity from 'muslims' who send e-mails about them to everyone.

if he didn't post the websites then how are people going to know if they are untrue or not? at least even if they check it out they will have been forewarned?
If people came across these sites they could simply ask whether they are reliable or not. Giving them publicity is not going to help. The biggest of these anti-islamic sites used to be unknown. Thanks to the publicity it got from 'muslims', now if you google 'Islam' it is one of the first links you get!

I think when one sees a site which slanders the Prophet Muhammad saws and insults Islam, it doesn't take too much intelligence to realise that it is not a pro-islamic site.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.