/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Well! Look Wu We Got Ere!!

Mujahideen
12-08-2005, 10:52 PM
:peace:Asalamalykum muslim ummah. Names Ripa. i got so excited dat i 4get 2 introduce myself. am just chillin, chattin 2 ma broders an sistas an eatin. keep smilin

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shadow
12-08-2005, 10:57 PM
:sl:
welcome to the forum:)

by the way i think u shud avoid using text language because some members here find it inappropiate and there is actually a rule on this forum about that

anyways

:welcome:

Salema
12-08-2005, 10:57 PM
welcome..

*charisma*
12-08-2005, 11:02 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

LOL im drinkin OJ want some?? hehe

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM SIS!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hope u enjoy ur stay
and find it beneficial inshallah

if u gotz any questions plz do ask :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tasneem
12-08-2005, 11:47 PM
:salaam: sister and :welcome: to the forum hope u enjoy ur stay.

Ra`eesah
12-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala marhaba welcome to Li InshAllah you will benfit from us and us from you. :)

Sanobar
12-09-2005, 06:41 PM
salam!
welcome to the forums sis!!!! :):)
ma'salamah

sapphire
12-09-2005, 09:36 PM
welcomee to the forum sis!!!!!inshallah you will have an enjoyable and benefitial stay.......

(atleast you introduced yourself...i stil havent)

Umm Yoosuf
12-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum sister:)

Welcome to the forum, it's always a pleasure to have sister joining us Alhamdulilaah:) :) :)

Mujahideen
12-09-2005, 10:12 PM
o, well thank you all

Halima
12-10-2005, 03:49 AM
:salamext:

sorry I was late:-\

welcome to the forum and have a great stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!