/* */

PDA

View Full Version : David Duke

Jill Henry
12-09-2005, 02:45 PM
I was reading an article in the Arab press about the American David Duke and his welcome in Syria.

He is publishing a book called Jewish Supremacism in Arabic, a book already a best seller in Eastern Europe, and will receive endorsements from prominent Syrians.

Do you think this book could break the back of Zionism in the Middle East?

Here is an interview with Duke and Nidal Kablan of Syria, that country's most prominent journalist, where Mr. Kablan and Duke talk about Jewish Supremacism.

Audio file:
http://www.davidduke.com/mp3/nidalkabalaninterview.mp3

Here is an article from a Syrian newspaper on Dr. Duke's visit.
http://www.davidduke.com/?p=458

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Makky
12-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the fourm ... Good thing to know that some americans think like Dr. Duke.
would you tell us more about this man and is he a famous writer in the states?
I'm really intersted to know more about his activities and his movement .

asma2
12-09-2005, 06:44 PM
yeah details on what he writes about the book and says about islam and brother what islam is not the emny ,mean

Abu Zakariya
12-09-2005, 10:08 PM
I watched some of his interview with Nidal Kablan.

David Duke is a former Klansmember. I really don't think much of him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Zakariya
12-09-2005, 10:12 PM
BTW, you can watch some of the interview with Nidal Kablan and also his speech:

http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S6&P3=2#

rukx
12-09-2005, 10:13 PM
i watchd da interview

Jill Henry
12-10-2005, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bin saladin
Good thing to know that some americans think like Dr. Duke ... I'm really intersted to know more about his activities and his movement.

The best way to describe Duke is that he is treated by America's Jewish press in the same way that Palestinian leaders are treated here.

Most Americans believe that Palestinians are terrorists, lead by terrorist master minds, who always initiate violence against the Zionists, who are depicted as peace makers who only act defensively when they tire of being "persecuted" by these "unstable" Palestinian terrorists and terrorist leaders.

But a growing number of Americans, thanks to people like Duke, are beginning to see that, actually, it has been the Zionists who are the bad guys; that they have committed 50 years of atrocities against the Palestinians and that we have been lied to by our Jewish press.

What is exciting about Duke's book Jewish Supremacism is that it is already a best seller in Eastern Europe, where Duke is seen as a hero, and could possibly end Jewish power in the Middle East, in Russia, and most importantly in America, which is the seat of Zionist power.

In 3 months there will be an authorized edition in Arabic. Currently there are two pirated copies in Arabic that have sold briskly. This authorized addition, endorsed by important Syrians, could become a best seller and possibly crush the Zionists.

One can only hope.

Hashim_507
12-10-2005, 08:12 AM
David Duke is white supremency man, yeah he respects arabs...Muslims have different races besides arabs, David Dukes knows that fact.I Have nothing against arab brothers in middle east, its David Duke that labels blacks\africans or whoever is not white as mud people... Do you think muslims support him? Muslims will not support him...I dont think syria wins american hearts and minds, its worser ....Most anti-duke americans citezens whether white or black see him as racist and americans who are anti-duke watching syrians prasing duke for his visit is awful for syria...Former klansman who is racist, that is enemy of american citizens also the globe....

Read this article
http://www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=30
http://www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=30
http://www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=24

Jill Henry
12-10-2005, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507
David Duke is white supremency man,
He is totally opposed to supremacism and wants all people on the planet to defend their heritage and freedom, without persecution.

yeah he respects arabs...
He respects all racial and cultural families. And he has a great deal of empathy for Muslims because they suffer from Zionism in the same way that Christian peoples do under Jewish control.

, its David Duke that labels blacks\africans or whoever is not white as mud people...
He has never done this. This is the kind of slander that Muslims receive from our Jewish press. It is all the same, repeat a lie enough and people will believe it.

- Qatada -
12-10-2005, 01:55 PM
hey..

i've never heard of this guy before but i'm startin to like the way he thinks.. lol.

but i cant say anything before i have the real facts, plus its not really that us muslims are against the jews - but more against the zionists who think they own the land of palestine, and like you just said above 'repeat a lie enough and people will believe it'. that is exactly what is going on in the world right now, with media that has propaganda all over the place and the facts are always hidden/distorted.

thanks..

imaad_udeen
12-10-2005, 06:00 PM
David Duke is a racist, David Duke has an irrational hatred of Jews and any other non-white, non-Christians.

Why is he getting cosy with Muslims? The old saying 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' comes to mind.

If you are not a white Protestant, you are below David Duke and his kind.

It is sad to see so many people agree with his Jew hating ways. It is irrational to hate an entire religious group because of the bad ones.

Isn't that what we want people to realize about Islam?

Muezzin
12-10-2005, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakariya
I watched some of his interview with Nidal Kablan.

David Duke is a former Klansmember.
Hear that, Duke supporters? The guy condoned those silly coneheads abusing black people. Does he sound so respectable now?

I really don't think much of him.
Good.

Jill Henry
12-11-2005, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Hear that, Duke supporters? The guy condoned those silly coneheads abusing black people. Does he sound so respectable now?
Could you find one quote from him in which he approved of violence against any racial or cultural family?

How "respectable," Muezzin, does America's Jewish press present Palestinian leaders, or the Palestinian people? Doesn't our Jewish press depict Palestinian people as terrorists, irrational killers, led by terrorist masterminds, who always initiate violence against the peace makers, the Zionists?

Aren't the Zionists always portrayed as victims of unstable, viscious and ignorant Palestinians?

And Zionists never initiate violence against the Palestinians, according to our Jewish media, but only act in defense when they become too persecuted.

And when American neo-cons and Zionists attack Iran and Syria and cause millions of casualties, won't the American Jewish media depict these wars as wars against Muslims who hate freedom, a war against terrorists -- while portraying the Americans as fighting for justice and freedom?

The Jewish press will ruin and defame anyone, Christian or Muslim, that challenges Jewish power in the world. A

nd I think that a lot of good Jews who understand the dangers and the hypocrisy of Zionism would agree with me.

Muezzin
12-11-2005, 04:16 PM
I apologise if my little outburst offended anyone and I was wrong to make baseless accusations.

imaad_udeen
12-11-2005, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jill Henry
Could you find one quote from him in which he approved of violence against any racial or cultural family?
Being a member of a terrorist organization like the Ku Klux Klan certainly shows his non-violent past.

How "respectable," Muezzin, does America's Jewish press present Palestinian leaders, or the Palestinian people? Doesn't our Jewish press depict Palestinian people as terrorists, irrational killers, led by terrorist masterminds, who always initiate violence against the peace makers, the Zionists?
Not in all instances.

Besides, on September 11th, it was Palestinians who we saw on our televisions celebrating the murder of thousands, cheering, burning flags and having a good time.

I didn't see any Israelis doing this.

Aren't the Zionists always portrayed as victims of unstable, viscious and ignorant Palestinians?
No they are not always depicted that way. Not everyone thinks in black and white like you obviously do.

And Zionists never initiate violence against the Palestinians, according to our Jewish media, but only act in defense when they become too persecuted.
Not true.

And when American neo-cons and Zionists attack Iran and Syria and cause millions of casualties, won't the American Jewish media depict these wars as wars against Muslims who hate freedom, a war against terrorists -- while portraying the Americans as fighting for justice and freedom?

The Jewish press will ruin and defame anyone, Christian or Muslim, that challenges Jewish power in the world. A

nd I think that a lot of good Jews who understand the dangers and the hypocrisy of Zionism would agree with me.
I think a lot of Germans circa the 1930's and 1940's would agree with you as well.

Jill Henry
12-12-2005, 12:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
Being a member of a terrorist organization like the Ku Klux Klan certainly shows his non-violent past.
Jewish sources agree that Duke's Klan organization was totally non-violent, and Duke has repeated said he regretted his involvement in this during his youth. When he won office in Louisianna he received endorsements from many black leaders.

Not in all instances.
In 99.999% of instances they depict the Muslims as unstable, irrational killers and Jews as peace makers.

Has our Jewish press ever reported on the prominent Jews who want to dramatically increase the size of Israel? Have they ever reported that only Israel has an arsonal of nuclear weapons in that area? Never. Have they ever reported on the mass torture of Palestinians in Zionist torture chambers?

Besides, on September 11th, it was Palestinians who we saw on our televisions celebrating the murder of thousands, cheering, burning flags and having a good time.
I never saw this.

I didn't see any Israelis doing this.
Benjamen Netanayu, (sp?), remarked after the bombing that it was a good thing for Israel. And evidence shows that elements within Israel had forknowledge of the attack.

I think a lot of Germans circa the 1930's and 1940's would agree with you as well.
Are you comparing Palestinians, Iraqis, Syrians and Iranians to Nazis, just because they understand how Americans have been manipulated by our Jewish press?

Don't we all know that the neo-cons and the Zionists lied America into war against the Iraqis? Yet, how often does our Jewish press talk about this? -- never.

Don't we know that the Iraqis are not terrorists simply because they are fighting against the American occupiers? -- even though our Jewish press always presents the Iraqi fighters like this?

Can anyone look at how America's Jewish press depicts the conflict between Palestinians and Zionists and not understand that we have been duped and lied to?

Imam786
12-12-2005, 12:14 AM
from my personal say............I dont really like that guy...David Duke....hes a RACIST.....not because he doesnt like jews but beacuse he's trying to minipulate the minds of other people of other religions......and he use to be a KKK member!!! he's just trying to brainwash these good people....thier has to be something up his sleeve....

Jill Henry
12-12-2005, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imam786
from my personal say............I dont really like that guy...David Duke....hes a RACIST.....

How have the Palestinians benifited from the mass immigration of Zionists to their land? Jews have a right to self-determination, but so do Gentiles.

Why is Duke's book Jewish Supremacism becoming a best seller? why are prominent Muslims promoting it? -- because he has identified what people know is true. And many well-meaning Jews are beginning to see that Zionism, Marxism, and Global capitalism are all movements that violate the sovereignty of Gentile societies.

colonel_angus
07-01-2006, 05:40 AM
David Ernst Duke is a malignant narcissist and a Domestic Terrorist.

Dr. Duke invents and then projects a false, fictitious, self for the world to fear, or to admire. Dr. Duke maintains a tenuous grasp on reality to start with and the trappings of power further exacerbate this. Real life authority and David Ernst Duke’s predilection to surround him with obsequious sycophants support David Ernst Duke’s grandiose self-delusions and fantasies of omnipotence and omniscience.

David Ernst Duke's personality is so precariously balanced that Dr. Duke cannot tolerate even a hint of criticism and disagreement. Most narcissists are paranoid and suffer from ideas of reference, the delusion that they are being mocked or discussed when they are not. Thus, narcissists often regard themselves as "victims of persecution".

Duke fosters and encourages a personality cult with all the hallmarks of an institutional religion: priesthood, rites, rituals, temples, worship, catechism, and mythology. The leader is this religion's ascetic saint. Dr. Duke monastically denies himself earthly pleasures, or so Dr. Duke claims in order to be able to dedicate himself fully to his calling.

Duke is a monstrously inverted Jesus, sacrificing his life and denying himself so that his people - or humanity at large - should benefit. By surpassing and suppressing his humanity, Duke became a distorted version of Nietzsche's "superman". But being a-human or super-human also means being a-sexual and a-moral.

In this restricted sense, narcissistic leaders are post-modernist and moral relativists. They project to the masses an androgynous figure and enhance it by engendering the adoration of nudity and all things "natural" - or by strongly repressing these feelings. But what they refer to, as "nature" is not natural at all.

Duke invariably proffers an aesthetic of decadence and evil carefully orchestrated and artificial - though it is not perceived this way by him or by his followers. Narcissistic leadership is about reproduced copies, not about originals. It is about the manipulation of symbols - not about veritable atavism or true conservatism.

In short: narcissistic leadership is about theatre, not about life. To enjoy the spectacle, and be subsumed by it, the leader demands the suspension of judgment, depersonalization, and de-realization. Catharsis is tantamount, in this narcissistic dramaturgy, to self-annulment.

Narcissism is nihilistic not only operationally, or ideologically. Its very language and narratives are nihilistic. Narcissism is conspicuous nihilism - and the cult's leader serves as a role model, annihilating the Man, only to re-appear as a pre-ordained and irresistible force of nature.

Narcissistic leadership often poses as a rebellion against the "old ways" - against the hegemonic culture, the upper classes, the established religions, the superpowers, the corrupt order. Narcissistic movements are puerile, a reaction to narcissistic injuries inflicted upon David Ernst Duke like, and rather psychopathic, toddler nation-state, or group, or upon the leader.

Minorities or "others" - often arbitrarily selected - constitute a perfect, easily identifiable, embodiment of all that is "wrong". They are accused of being old, they are eerily disembodied, they are cosmopolitan, they are part of the establishment, they are "decadent", they are hated on religious and socio-economic grounds, or because of their race, sexual orientation, origin ... They are different, they are narcissistic, feel and act as morally superior, they are everywhere, they are defenseless, they are credulous, they are adaptable, and thus can be co-opted to collaborate in their own destruction. They are the perfect hate figure. Narcissists thrive on hatred and pathological envy by relishing in their aspirations by masking anarchy with a well-developed smokescreen of order.

This is precisely the source of the fascination with Hitler, diagnosed by Erich Fromm - together with Stalin - as a malignant narcissist. Dr. Duke was an inverted human. His unconscious was his conscious. Dr. Duke acted out our most repressed drives, fantasies, and wishes. Dr. Duke provides us with a glimpse of the horrors that lie beneath the veneer, the barbarians at our personal gates, and what it was like before we invented civilization. Hitler forced us all through a time warp and many did not emerge. Dr. Duke was not the devil. Dr. Duke was one of us. Dr. Duke was what Hannah Arendt aptly called the banality of evil. Just an ordinary, mentally disturbed, failure, a member of a mentally disturbed and failing nation, who lived through disturbed and failing times. Dr. Duke was the perfect mirror, a channel, a voice, and the very depth of our souls.

Duke prefers the sparkle and glamour of well-orchestrated illusions to the tedium and method of real accomplishments. His reign is all smoke and mirrors, devoid of substances, consisting of mere appearances and mass delusions. In the aftermath of his regime - Duke having died, been deposed, or voted out of office - it all unravels. The tireless and constant prestidigitation ceases and the entire edifice crumbles. What looked like an economic miracle turns out to have been a fraud-laced bubble. Loosely held empires disintegrate. Laboriously assembled business conglomerates go to pieces. "Earth shattering" and "revolutionary" scientific discoveries and theories are discredited. Social experiments end in mayhem exposing the voracious jealousy and covert treason.

It is important to understand that the use of violence must be ego-syntonic. It must accord with the self-image of David Ernst Duke. It must abet and sustain his grandiose fantasies and feed his sense of entitlement. It must conform David Ernst Duke like narrative. Thus, David Duke who regards himself as the benefactor of the poor, a member of the common folk, the representative of the disenfranchised, the champion of the dispossessed against the corrupt elite - is highly unlikely to use violence at first. The pacific mask crumbles when David Ernst Duke has become convinced that the very people Dr. Duke purported to speak for, his constituency, his grassroots fans, and the prime sources of his narcissistic supply - have turned against him. At first, in a desperate effort to maintain the fiction underlying his chaotic personality, David Duke strives to explain away the sudden reversal of sentiment. "The people are being duped by, the media, big industry, the military, and the elite,” “they don't really know what they are doing,” “following a rude awakening, they will revert to form,” when these flimsy attempts to patch a tattered personal mythology fail, David Duke becomes mortally injured. Narcissistic injury inevitably leads to narcissistic rage and to a terrifying display of unbridled aggression. The pent-up frustration and hurt translate into devaluation. That which was previously idealized - is now discarded with contempt and hatred. This primitive defense mechanism is called "splitting". To David Ernst Duke, things and people are either entirely bad, evil, or entirely good. Dr. Duke projects onto others his own shortcomings and negative emotions, thus becoming a totally good object. Duke is likely to justify the butchering of his own people by claiming that they intended to kill him, undo the revolution, devastate the economy, or the country.

The "small people", the "rank and file", and the "loyal soldiers" of David Ernst Duke - his flock, his nation, and his employees - they pay the price. The disillusionment and disenchantment are agonizing. The process of reconstruction, of rising from the ashes, of overcoming the trauma of having been deceived, exploited and manipulated - is drawn-out. It is difficult to trust again, to have faith, to love, to be led, to collaborate. Feelings of shame and guilt engulf the erstwhile followers of David Ernst Duke. This is his sole legacy: a massive post-traumatic stress disorder.

Dahir
07-01-2006, 05:56 AM
What makes this Duke guy so important? So what, he exposed the "Zionist Plot," and so have many many others, and anyone with an IQ above 90 knows how the real world works and Zionism. He deserves no praise, he is a fiction-obsessed looney. He's a freak of a man who is obsessed with his own extreme political agenda. Boo for him, he's trying to win over your hearts by presenting you a LESSER evil, not necessarily any different than his own dirty little agenda.

Woodrow
07-01-2006, 06:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jill Henry
I was reading an article in the Arab press about the American David Duke and his welcome in Syria.

He is publishing a book called Jewish Supremacism in Arabic, a book already a best seller in Eastern Europe, and will receive endorsements from prominent Syrians.

Do you think this book could break the back of Zionism in the Middle East?

Here is an interview with Duke and Nidal Kablan of Syria, that country's most prominent journalist, where Mr. Kablan and Duke talk about Jewish Supremacism.

Audio file:
http://www.davidduke.com/mp3/nidalkabalaninterview.mp3

Here is an article from a Syrian newspaper on Dr. Duke's visit.
http://www.davidduke.com/?p=458
David Duke is/was a member of the KuKluxKLan. He has a long history of prejucice and bigotry. In the past he has shown that he believed that if a person was not a white, Anglo-Saxon, the person was sub- human and should be despised and avoided. It is true that he is anti-Judaism, but he is anti all semetic people and anti all non Christians (including Muslims).

Unless I can find some reason to believe he has repented, I can not bring myself to trust him or believe his words.

Dahir
07-01-2006, 07:42 AM
David Duke is/was a member of the KuKluxKLan. He has a long history of prejucice and bigotry. In the past he has shown that he believed that if a person was not a white, Anglo-Saxon, the person was sub- human and should be despised and avoided. It is true that he is anti-Judaism, but he is anti all semetic people and anti all non Christians (including Muslims).

Unless I can find some reason to believe he has repented, I can not bring myself to trust him or believe his words.
True.

And for those who like the guy, visit this website and see if you agree fully wit his followers:

Duke's Followers

Dahir
07-01-2006, 07:46 AM
see if you agree fully wit his followers:
Edit: I meant WITH his followers: (I missed the H in With)

searchingsoul
07-01-2006, 04:08 PM
David Duke is a persuasive speaker and I enjoy reading his views periodically. But I find that he tries to create too much hatred in the world. He doesn't appeal to a large population in the USA.

Muezzin
07-01-2006, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Well said.

If people want to support a 'controversial' speaker, they should support people and viewpoints like those of Malcolm X.

Heck, support Martin Luther King too - he's not controversial, but he was also a good man, just like Malcolm X.

So far, Mr Duke has done nothing to make me change my view that he is a bigot. Has he actually achieved anything, besides ruffling feathers? Has he actually changed anything?

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-01-2006, 04:33 PM

Na'udhubillah. He's no different than the zionist regime he is opposing.
He doesn't have my support.

ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 05:25 PM
David Duke is a KKK member a group which believes that all white christian people are superior to everyone else... He hates Jews, Black, and Hispanics. Probably would hate Muslims to but he just hates Jews 100 times more. He is a Nazi pig and should be hung.

catmando
07-01-2006, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
David Duke is a racist, David Duke has an irrational hatred of Jews and any other non-white, non-Christians.

Why is he getting cosy with Muslims? The old saying 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' comes to mind.

If you are not a white Protestant, you are below David Duke and his kind.

It is sad to see so many people agree with his Jew hating ways. It is irrational to hate an entire religious group because of the bad ones.

Isn't that what we want people to realize about Islam?
Absolutely. This racist is trying to mobilize Muslims for his own nefarious purposes. He wants to use the Jewish/Islamic conflict to destroy the Jews. He hates Jews because in his warped, twisted mind, he thinks they killed his demigod Jesus.

It should be obvious by now that this person Jill Henry is a Duke follower. I beg the fine people of islamicboard.com to reject their message of hate. The world has had enough of their ilk.

catmando
07-01-2006, 05:45 PM
BTW I see she lists her beliefs as Atheist. I want to go on record now to say that, as a lifelong Atheist myself, she does not speak for me, or the overwhelming majority of Atheists and Secularists in America(31,000,000 of us), when it comes to David Duke and his band of Nazis.

ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Jill Henry is a KKK David Duke follower, and the KKK is a white supremist group! They hate all non-white christians.

ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 05:55 PM
The KKK lables blacks, hispanics and arabs as MUD PEOPLE.

DAMN CHRISTIAN WHITE SUPREMISTS THEY BLOW!

Woodrow
07-01-2006, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
The KKK lables blacks, hispanics and arabs as MUD PEOPLE.

DAMN CHRISTIAN WHITE SUPREMISTS THEY BLOW!
I think we need to clarify that we do not place all Christians into the same grouping as David Duke. Duke does not represent Christianity. He speaks only for himself.

Perhaps it would be better if we were to refer to him and others like him as:

Extremist, Radical, White Supremists

ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 07:25 PM
I think we need to clarify that we do not place all Christians into the same grouping as David Duke. Duke does not represent Christianity. He speaks only for himself.

Perhaps it would be better if we were to refer to him and others like him as:

Extremist, Radical, White Supremists
David Duke represents Christian "White supremists"

Not Christians.

catmando
07-02-2006, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
David Duke represents Christian "White supremists"

Not Christians.
Ageed. We here in America and the South know him well. He is an agitating bigot with but one aim; to sow discord among the people. but this country is too big, with too many people of different faiths(or no faith) and races for him to succeed.

Abu Zakariya
07-02-2006, 01:09 AM
"White people don't need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because ------s are basically primitive animals.

"It's really the Jew Marxists who see the ------ as their instrument, as their bullets, by which to destroy our society."

­- The Sun (Wichita, KS), April 23, 1975
I dont know if he still has these views, but... well... the quote speaks for itself´.

mujahedeen2087
07-02-2006, 01:30 AM
david duke is great

ManchesterFolk
07-02-2006, 01:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087
david duke is great
So you love to hate people just because of there skin right?

You hate black people?

Freaking Racists. I hope Allah never forgives you.I'm a creation of Allah to, yet you think I am less of a human?

snakelegs
07-02-2006, 02:59 AM
i saw a burning cross (favorite KKK tactic) when i was a kid - it was terrifiying.

Woodrow
07-02-2006, 05:00 AM
david duke is great
Is there any reason we should consider him to be great? I know that he was and may still be a member of the KKK which is very anti Catholic, Muslim, Jew and non-white people. Do you have any evidence that he is no longer supporting the beliefs of the KKK.

Wahid
07-02-2006, 07:10 AM
Salaam
is he still racists though? u cant just judge someone from their past if they have reformed as the original poster seems to suggest.

a recent quote of his in support of white supremacist/against blacks would do (with source please)

Woodrow
07-02-2006, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vahid
Salaam
is he still racists though? u cant just judge someone from their past if they have reformed as the original poster seems to suggest.

a recent quote of his in support of white supremacist/against blacks would do (with source please)
I will agree with you that a person can reform and then should not be condemned by his past. However, a persons past does require that a person demonstrate a true change, and not just words.

"a recent quote of his in support of white supremacist/against blacks would do"

The burdan is to show that he made a statement or statements disavowing his past. It is a moot point for me to try to find a statement in which he indicates he is still in support of "white supremacy" If I do not find one it merely means I do not have the resources to find one, it does not mean he did make any.

Hashim_507
07-02-2006, 09:57 PM
david duke is great
Your brainwash with david duke idealogy and believes, you would not survive the social world of today. Today people in America are intergarated, you as muslim would see david duke's opposition's and his enemies. News flash, i am david duke enemy and i am not alone. I want why is he great to you? Are you being sarcastic or serious?

wilberhum
07-03-2006, 09:17 PM
Any White Protestant American Male that supports David Duke is a White Supremacist Bigot.

Any non-White Protestant American Male that supports David Duke is an idiot.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.