/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Esslamunaleykum

mosmanm
12-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Esslamunaleykum

How are you?

İ am new in your forum.But ı love your forum already now.Because its about MUSLİMS.

İ am from turkey and I want to know your oppinions about turks.Do you like them.Why or why not.Which things do you hate or love about turks.(my english is very bad.sorry)

The ALLAH(cc)to accept your prayers.All of muslims.Take care yourself.Good night.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-10-2005, 11:14 PM
wa alykum as-Salaaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum brother. insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here.. if you got any questions to ask about islam or even the forum then please do ask. jazak Allaah khayr. we look forward to your posts insha Allaah. :)

i really like the turks, because the majority of the people in turkey are muslims and i luv muslims :p alhamdulilah lol. plus the turkish muslims have had a really good history of being really good/strong muslims masha Allaah, and i would like to go there someday because it has alot of islamic masjids/mosques and alot of islamic history is still there today.. alhamdulillah.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Halima
12-11-2005, 01:51 AM
:salamext:

*thread moved*

Welcome to the forum and I hope that you have a delightful stay here.

I don't know that much about turks, so quite honestly I cannot give you a full perception of what I think of them. Nevertheless, I will be more than grateful to learn from you in the coming future about Turkey and how the people associate, what their culture is like and everything else. I am very applealed by learning different cultures and I will be more than delighted to learn about Turkey. Although I have pondered over this question all my life..how has turkey got its name?

:wasalamex

Sanobar
12-11-2005, 06:57 AM
salam!
welcome to the forums~!
ma'salamah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mosmanm
12-11-2005, 01:54 PM
i am glad to join your forum and thank you for your replies.

*thread moved*
Sorry about it. :)

i really like the turks, because the majority of the people in turkey are muslims and i luv muslims
Yes thats right.There are a lot of muslims in turkey approximate 98 percent.But the are alot of problems in turkey.For example covered girls doesnt going to school(collage,high school...etc) in turkey.Because they are covered.This is the most important problem in turkey.New president is muslim(Recep Tayyib Erdogan)alhamdulillah.But president before Erdogan,he was supposedly muslim so he wasnt a real muslim.He was a big liar.Why turks selected him.İ cant understand.
But now;new president is working on it.İ hope one day covered gils will go to school in turkey.İnşaallah.What about your countr..How is islam in your country.For example USA.İs there any problem like that.

i really like the turks, because the majority of the people in turkey are muslims and i luv muslims alhamdulilah lol. plus the turkish muslims have had a really good history of being really good/strong muslims masha Allaah, and i would like to go there someday because it has alot of islamic masjids/mosques and alot of islamic history is still there today.. alhamdulillah.
You knows the ottoman empire.The bigges islamic state in the history.And you know the biggest Sultan in Ottoman empire Fatih Sultan Mehmet.(fatih = the conqueror)who conquered the istanbul(costantinopolis) in 1453.He didnt hurt or kill anybody after conquest.They did evething in islamic rules therefore nobody beat them in the wars.They always protected to the arabians.They didnt tax to arabians.And they gave a best places to the arabians in the ottoman empire.They didnt enlist to them.Because THE PROPHET MUHAMMED(sallalahualeyhivesellem) was arabian and the sultans and all of people respected to him in ottoman empire.

About mosques.There are alot of work of art mosques in turkey.But majority in istanbul.Sulaymaniye Camii,SultanAhmet Camii,Yeni Camii,Beyazid Camii....etc.(camii is mosque in turkish(mean)).The words arent enough to explain this mosques.You should visit.İnşaallah one day.İ will include some pictures about mosques in istanbul.
Suleymaniye Mosque

Where are you from.How is islam in your country.For example USA.İs there any problem like that.

sapphire
12-11-2005, 06:53 PM
welcome to the forum...hope your stay is enjoyable and benefitial....

- Qatada -
12-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

jazak Allaah khayr for the really good info. :) and jazak Allaah khayr for the really good pictures of the masjids too.

format_quote Originally Posted by mosmanm
Where are you from.How is islam in your country.For example USA.İs there any problem like that.

i live in the uk, and the majority of the muslims in our country dont practice islam properly. there are alot of problems and because of the attacks that happened in london, alot of people are scared to practice islam properly. some of the muslim leaders even told the sisters to take their hijabs off because they said that we need to show that we are 'british muslims.'

things are going worse for the muslims in the uk now, but we have to keep our faith in Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala and keep practicing islam properly, because if we dont listen to the commands that Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala has given us - then why should Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala listen to our prayers?

wa Allaah u a'lam. (and Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala knows best.)

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh. :)

mosmanm
12-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Aleykumselam ve'rahmetullahi veberakatuhu.

welcome to the forum...hope your stay is enjoyable and benefitial....
Thank you very much.

i live in the uk, and the majority of the muslims in our country dont practice islam properly. there are alot of problems and because of the attacks that happened in london, alot of people are scared to practice islam properly. some of the muslim leaders even told the sisters to take their hijabs off because they said that we need to show that we are 'british muslims.'

things are going worse for the muslims in the uk now, but we have to keep our faith in Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala and keep practicing islam properly, because if we dont listen to the commands that Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala has given us - then why should Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala listen to our prayers?
I understood.Allah(c.c.) helps you.i can imagine.I am going to pray for you.I hope one day you're going to do practice islam properly.(inshallah).

MetSudaisTwice
12-12-2005, 03:35 PM
salam
welcome to the forums bro
wasalam

mosmanm
12-12-2005, 04:45 PM
salam
welcome to the forums bro
wasalam
Jezakallah
Maasselam.

- Qatada -
12-12-2005, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mosmanm
Aleykumselam ve'rahmetullahi veberakatuhu.

Thank you very much.

I understood.Allah(c.c.) helps you.i can imagine.I am going to pray for you.I hope one day you're going to do practice islam properly.(inshallah).

wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

jazak Allaah khayr, insha Allaah i will pray for you too, and the muslim ummah insha Allaah. :)

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!