12-12-2005, 12:37 AM
can some one help me soon i got i good post
:w:

Hisbul_Aziz
12-12-2005, 12:47 AM
Pleaze help me:w:

Halima
12-12-2005, 01:47 AM
Brother Mujaheedeen, we as moderators promise to help each member as soon as possible so please use patience; its a virtue.

i couldn't understand why you couldn't get on the brother forums?

or.....are u talking about the brother's chat?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kadafi
12-12-2005, 11:39 AM
:sl:

Why not join the brothers room first before you attempt to post akhee?

To join, click here and select the brothers room

:w:

Hisbul_Aziz
12-12-2005, 11:51 PM
I get this messege:
mujahadeen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. It is most likely that you have limited status. For more information, see 'am I a Limited Member?'

kadafi
12-15-2005, 10:21 PM
:sl:

I see that you have joined the brothers usergroup which gives you access to post now!

Closed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.