/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A iz 4 Allah

A iz 4 Allah
12-12-2005, 05:50 PM
:sl: my name is Halima.:coolsis: and ime 4m England.
i av jus registered 2day n i av 2 se dis website iz gr8. i am lookin 4ward 2 joinin in wid da chat. i av 2 warn dat i can chat 4 eva:zip:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
12-12-2005, 05:52 PM
salaam sis. welcome to the forum :):):):):)
wassalaam

- Qatada -
12-12-2005, 05:57 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum sis. insha Allaah you'll have a really beneficial stay here, and if you need to ask any questions about islam or even the forum - then please do ask.

by the way, please try to use as less txt talk as you can, because alot of members get annoyed with that. jazak Allaah khayr.

we look forward to your posts insha Allaah.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

mehnaz
12-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Salaam,
welcome sis.....:welcome:...inshaAllah u will have a beneficial stay here...
W'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sana1
12-12-2005, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A iz 4 Allah
:sl: my name is Halima.:coolsis: and ime 4m England.
i av jus registered 2day n i av 2 se dis website iz gr8. i am lookin 4ward 2 joinin in wid da chat. i av 2 warn dat i can chat 4 eva:zip:
salamz am from england welcum n which city u from n ur age if u dnt mind

A iz 4 Allah
12-12-2005, 06:30 PM
hello people thnk u 4 replyin
n sis sana ime 4m highwycome(near london) n ime 17 years old

A iz 4 Allah
12-12-2005, 06:33 PM
brova Akhee i wanna ask how do u banish bad thoughts? cos wen my parentz go heavy on me i really dont like them and they r being unfair like nearly all da time. i dont se nuffin but i think it about them. i love dem loads but how do u stop urself thinkin bad thoughts and am i gettin alot of gunnah?

A iz 4 Allah
12-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Sorry About The Text Talk :-[ I Will Stop It Rght Now!!!:sorry:

nafy
12-12-2005, 06:39 PM
^^awwwwwwww no worries.....im the same!! lol ;)
n e wayz (c wat i mean?!lol)
salaamz sis
enjoy yourself on here inshallah
take care
w/salaamz

A iz 4 Allah
12-12-2005, 07:03 PM
thank yo sis sorry about the late reply but i was checking out the other forums very interesting! can i ask sis how old you are plz

hidaayah
12-13-2005, 02:25 AM
welcome to the forumm sis..
hope you've a beneficial stay..
Assalam u Alaikum

Shadow
12-13-2005, 02:36 AM
:sl:

welcome to the forum

:welcome:

*charisma*
12-13-2005, 06:21 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

brova Akhee i wanna ask how do u banish bad thoughts? cos wen my parentz go heavy on me i really dont like them and they r being unfair like nearly all da time. i dont se nuffin but i think it about them. i love dem loads but how do u stop urself thinkin bad thoughts and am i gettin alot of gunnah?
i dont know what gunnah is sis
but what would help is saying.."La howla wala quwata illah billah" There is no power or strengh greater than Allah's.
Also i would like to remind you that no matter how unfair your parents are or can be, they still love you..remember that Jannah lies at the foot of your mother so respond to her in the utmost humility inshallah :)
Besides give credit to them, just think of how much they have to worry about us in a day. Keep in du'a and talk to ur parents if you feel u are being treated unfairly inshallah..

oh :-[ hehe almost forgot

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hope u enjoy ur stay and find it beneficial inshallah!!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

nafy
12-13-2005, 10:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A iz 4 Allah
thank yo sis sorry about the late reply but i was checking out the other forums very interesting! can i ask sis how old you are plz
salaamz
no worries....its ok sis :coolious:
im 16 :) how about you??
take care
w/salaamz

MetSudaisTwice
12-13-2005, 11:45 AM
salam
welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.