/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters

londoneralia
12-13-2005, 09:58 AM
Salam brothers and sisters

My name is Alia and I this is my first time being part of a forum, I've recently really into Islam now, after being so depressed, and apart from Islam nothing or noone has been able to give me peace.

Thing's have improved dramatically since my u-turn, so much so I'm gonna have my website called 'somethingislamic.com' which will be live from February 06 Insha-allah. I want to improve and create more islamic awareness in my area, especially target children and support mothers, as a mother myself, I realise that there isn't much in my area, so on my website i will be selling islamic products, childrens books, and provide information covering various topics.

Please pray for me brothers and sisters, so that I can acheive my dream, and change my life to please allah (swt).

Wasalam
:sister: Alia

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
12-13-2005, 11:46 AM
salam
welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

Protected_Diamond
12-13-2005, 12:06 PM
Hey :sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

welcome to the site sister and ameen to all your dreams and wishes :loving:

Hope to see you around insha Allah!

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-13-2005, 12:21 PM
Aslam alaykum

Ameen May Allah make all your dua's come true and protect you from your troubles.

Welcome :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
libyanhero
12-13-2005, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by londoneralia
Salam brothers and sisters

My name is Alia and I this is my first time being part of a forum, I've recently really into Islam now, after being so depressed, and apart from Islam nothing or noone has been able to give me peace.

Thing's have improved dramatically since my u-turn, so much so I'm gonna have my website called 'somethingislamic.com' which will be live from February 06 Insha-allah. I want to improve and create more islamic awareness in my area, especially target children and support mothers, as a mother myself, I realise that there isn't much in my area, so on my website i will be selling islamic products, childrens books, and provide information covering various topics.

Please pray for me brothers and sisters, so that I can acheive my dream, and change my life to please allah (swt).

Wasalam
:sister: Alia
salam

Mashallah sister, yah you will never reach a state of happiness without following Islam your religion you feel like in a different world, pure well for me it feels wonderful to be Muslim and pray 6 times a day, I use to be more depressed when at a time I never prayed and elhamdulillah Allah guided me

DaSangarTalib
12-13-2005, 08:58 PM
salaam!!

welcome to the forum and enjoy yo stay with us

Rabi'ya
12-13-2005, 09:27 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

karim
12-13-2005, 09:46 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to islamic forum hope you liked?

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.