/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel found WMD - IMAGINE!

News4U
02-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon says the U.S. war on terror shouldn't end with Iraq.

Iran is just as dangerous and a top priority for a regime change, Sharon said this week. He argued that although Iraq is an "insane" regime, Iran is a "center of world terror."

In an exclusive interview with the New York Post, Sharon said that as soon as Iraq is dealt with, he "will push for Iran to be at the top of the 'to do' list."

"Iran makes every effort to possess weapons of mass destruction … and ballistic missiles … That is a danger to the Middle East, and a danger to Europe,” he said.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khattab
02-07-2005, 06:45 PM
before he starts talking crap about dangers to the world he should take care of his own health.

aamirsaab
02-07-2005, 08:29 PM
you know what the funny thing is?
that sharon, like many others, point out the fact that it is wrong for such and such country to have wmd - but its ok for them to have it - and use it "justifiably", "within reason", etc

im sure u all know where im comming from
if u dont
read the news

p.s:
remebr what i said in a previous post.
something about:
IRAN HAVING WMD - please tell me im right, no i know im right
ah here it is:http://www.load-islam.com/forums/sho...highlight=iran

it happened like i said it would

dont give me no bs excuses

i saw this coming a mile off - if it wasnt gonna come from the monkeys mouth(GWB) it was gonna come from that fat git sharon's

and now what u got 2 say?
nutting
:zip: :zip: :zip: :zip:
yeah, thats what i thought

root
02-07-2005, 08:51 PM
I am surprised this forum allows such language as "fat -------". It sets a standard for others, and I would for sure leave this forum for I don't wish to be in the company of such insulting members.

14. Do not upload, post or otherwise transmit any contents that is unlawful (haram), harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.

I am no lover of israel, but let us not paint the prity picture that Iran is not funding international terrorism directly, is not recruiting & funding suicide bombers. And let's not elude ourselves that Iran is seeking a nuclear weapon, and as such. They should be stopped.

At some point we have to say. "enough is enough"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
02-07-2005, 09:29 PM
LOOOOOL man
u just proved my point!
cant believe u did that man
dont u see!
this is exactly what that fat git wants u and every one to start saying!
he dont want iran 2 have wmd - and now u have just been sucked in by him - a prime example of controlling views/opinions.

dont u see root, this is what i mean in my first post and all m other posts about wmd

yes it is "bad" for iran 2 have wmd
and so to is it equally bad that the every other friggin coutnry has wmd

Khattab
02-07-2005, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
I am surprised this forum allows such language as "fat -------". It sets a standard for others, and I would for sure leave this forum for I don't wish to be in the company of such insulting members.
my aploigies root if you found it offensive but just the way I feel against a man who has massacred so many of my people and continues in spreading lies, not the best words to use but straight to the point

kadafi
02-08-2005, 04:22 PM
This is an outdated news article which can be found at

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...7/154220.shtml

Nevertheless, Israel and US have been spyin' on Iran's nuclear program. It's likely that Israel will start an pre-emptive war against Iran. Only this time, Israel would suffer greatly if they pursue the plan.

root
02-08-2005, 07:42 PM
well in this debate it is simply a question that you guys cannot see past your own noses. I think your insulting and obscene language tell's me that you guys are just blinded by hate that you are beyond help.

And that is why you get such a bad attitutude thrown your way. It's called

DOUBLE STANDARDS......................................... .

All this -------s you speak is just "-------s"

"Because I ain't sayin it, don't mean I ain't thinkin it. next thing you know you'll take my thoughts away."

I am off, this forum has turned into a "We hate Israel" rant.

I can't be arsed with simple minority minded folk that can only offend other people. I will leave u in a minority so u can all agree that you know all about all. and u know so cos you read it a book. damn, people who offend others this way just STINK!!!!!!!!

Bye....

Root

Genius
02-08-2005, 07:48 PM
I was beggining to like Root and now he's leaving :(

kadafi
02-08-2005, 07:53 PM
well in this debate it is simply a question that you guys cannot see past your own noses. I think your insulting and obscene language tell's me that you guys are just blinded by hate that you are beyond help.

And that is why you get such a bad attitutude thrown your way. It's called

DOUBLE STANDARDS......................................... .

All this -------s you speak is just "-------s"

"Because I ain't sayin it, don't mean I ain't thinkin it. next thing you know you'll take my thoughts away."

I am off, this forum has turned into a "We hate Israel" rant.

I can't be arsed with simple minority minded folk that can only offend other people. I will leave u in a minority so u can all agree that you know all about all. and u know so cos you read it a book. damn, people who offend others this way just

Bye....

Root
Unfortunaley, root cannot seem to accept an apology of a user who used profanity against a known war-criminal. That's like gettin' heated about a degratory comment against Hitler.

Furthermore, since when did the comment of Sharon lead to Israel bashing. I'm sorry if you feel this way but in no way are your comments justifiable for what Amir stated. I've observed that you're not here to discuss but spread the ussual pre-conceived notions from Non-Muslims.

Perhaps you might find it offensive, root, but you're lackin' the basic characteristics of an debator.

Peace

aamirsaab
02-08-2005, 10:32 PM
i take it that cus no one has even mentioned my post that they havnt read it

if u cannot accept what i wrote in that post then u have only ur self to blame
i have indicatied quite clearly as to what the hell happened.
its not hard to understand
and so ill re iterrate it one more time:

its not ok for this country to have wmd, when the country that that guy is from clearly has wmd and is using it in the exact way as which he himself is trying to remove it for

in this case:
it is ok for sharon to have his wmd - which he is using on unarmed civilians. yet he has a problem with Iran having it.

u wanna talk bout double standards, root?
ill give ya double standards.
iv got a whole list - i could go on for days and days. months, years, i dont mind

what amir (the other guy) posted, i have absolutely no problem with that
he has every right to be angry with sharon
and ****** i agree with him
i mean its not like sharon has ever contributed to world peace now has it?
what with his blockades of AMBULANCES - AMBULANCES for pete's sake!
there are friggin graves in the road with more than 5 people in - u know what that feels like?
huh? can u imagine that? would u like to spend the rest of ur life with other people in a grave in the road?? cus if u want i mean go ahead onto the gaza strip...millions of people are already there

and you have the nerve to say that the people on this forum are just a minority who can only offend people
man, wake up and smell the chai!
muslims arnt a minority - they never have been
we, on this forum, are not a minority
the only minority on this forum is u my fellow human.

as for offending people? well, in case u hadnt noticed - thats what the world does - offends evry one it can. thats the way of life - just accept it.

yes i am angry
angry at the one person, who i thought would have been able to see past the lies infront of him.
unfortunately, for him he hasnt...perhaps he has not seen enough with his OWN eyes....perhaps....he doesnt know yet...

p.s. i dont just bash america, bush, sharon, israel
i also bash kilroy
....any challenges on that?
or will u just ignore this one, like u did the last?

Far7an
02-08-2005, 10:37 PM
:sl:

I am sorry, but i do not agree with some of the comments which have been made. I do not think it is right to curse anyone, we as muslims should know better and should be setting an example.

Regardless of our reasons for using profanity it is a sin, and we should refrain from it.

We should not act upon emotion

kadafi
02-08-2005, 10:42 PM
:sl: brother aamirsaab

Please refrain from usin' such blasphemous remarks such as "God-dammnit" Astagfirullah.

You're here invokin' God to curse someone for eternity. In other words, you're commandin' God the All-Powerful to damn someone for eternity.

Please kindly omit such words from your posts.

Jazaka'Allah Khairun.

Uthman
02-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Brother Kadafi why can't we have these words censored by the forum befire the post is displayed. They do that on UI.

aamirsaab
02-08-2005, 10:46 PM
i have omited the GD word in me post
sorry that i had to use it...but i was so :mad:
sorry

whether u agree to my opinions or not is up to u
u are ur own person - no one can change that

kadafi
02-08-2005, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Brother Kadafi why can't we have these words censored by the forum befire the post is displayed. They do that on UI.
A few words were already censored but I alreaded these ones.

aamirsaab
i have omited the GD word in me post
sorry that i had to use it...but i was so :mad:
sorry
Heated dialoque frequently occurs. It's best to cool down in order to keep the discussions civilized.

:w:

aamirsaab
02-08-2005, 10:52 PM
yes an again im sorry that had to happen

i guess i expected too much from root,
miscalculated and so took it out in the wrong way
my fault
i didnt mean to offend any one. i was merely making a point

Abdalla
02-09-2005, 01:29 PM
rofl, refrain from using obscene language people ('warning'), Root, u cud go any where u like.....we have thousands of atheists to prove our point to then you, subhanallah such ignorance, who do you think you are?

Uthman
02-09-2005, 06:09 PM
For fruitcake's sake Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world! Who do people think them converts are? A bunch of mad 'eds?

News4U
02-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Talking of the past

I wonder if you know the past of Zionist Israel? Was it created on deception, hatred and terrorism or by Gandhian non-violent style?

Well, if you don't know the past - let me introduce you to the Father of ZionistState Ben Gurion, who wrote in his biography: If I have been the leader of Arabs, I will never negotiate with Israeli leaders. The Arabs never persecuted Jews; they never took our land or homes, or killed us or threw us out of our homeland. It is we the Jews, who have occupied their land, murdered them and forced them to take refuge in other lands.

So, who are the criminals :mad:

aamirsaab
02-15-2005, 09:47 AM
*gives high five 2 hash*

i agree 100 per cent

Uthman
02-15-2005, 11:40 AM
Me too! Inshallah the muslim ummah will unite and will not tolerate the US playing games with us!

Thawban (raa), one of the Prophet's
(saws) servants, stated that the Prophet (saws) said: "Soon the nations will call one another against you, just as people call one another to eat from a platter of food."

A man asked: "Will this be because we will be few in number, O Messenger of Allaah?" He (saws) replied: "No, you will be large in number, but you will be Ghuthaa'a like the froth scum on the surface of a body of water, and Allaah will remove from the
hearts of your enemies their fear of you and shall place in your hearts Wahn."
Those present asked: "What is Wahn, O Messenger of Allaah?" He replied: "The love for this worldly life, and hatred of death." [Saheeh hadeeth due to a multitude of routes of narration in the Sunan of Aboo Daawood (4297)]
:)

root
02-16-2005, 02:20 PM
I don't care for Israel, I don't need to know the history. I have lived my own with N. Ireland. I don't refer to Jerry Adams with insulting reteric, even though i think him a terrorist.

Peace was brought to N Ireland not just by Government co-operation It was brought about by both sides showing compassion and forgiveness, something some people here don't seem to have the ability to demonstrate even when far removed from the cause!!!!, but yet say how peaceful they are..... don't get it.......

Root

hawk
02-16-2005, 02:37 PM
Thawban (raa), one of the Prophet's
(saws) servants, stated that the Prophet (saws) said: "Soon the nations will call one another against you, just as people call one another to eat from a platter of food."

A man asked: "Will this be because we will be few in number, O Messenger of Allaah?" He (saws) replied: "No, you will be large in number, but you will be Ghuthaa'a like the froth scum on the surface of a body of water, and Allaah will remove from the
hearts of your enemies their fear of you and shall place in your hearts Wahn." Those present asked: "What is Wahn, O Messenger of Allaah?" He replied: "The love for this worldly life, and hatred of death." [Saheeh hadeeth due to a multitude of routes of narration in the Sunan of Aboo Daawood (4297)]

Whatever does this ahadith mean???

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-17-2005, 08:25 PM
ummah is divided because they have left their religion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.