/* */

PDA

View Full Version : InsightDubai

InsightDubai
12-15-2005, 10:26 AM
Assala Mu Alaikum

This is my frist time in the islamic forum. I am from Pakistan, currently in United arab Emirates. I donot follow any madhad or any innovaited islamic culture.... After a lot of study into Islam I have accepted the Salaf minhaj.

I am wanting to do for Islam, one of my work is the updating of Ahmed Deedats booklet, which is better than the original. Will post it for reviews. inshallah

Zeeshan Saeed
admin

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
12-15-2005, 10:43 AM
salam
welcome to the forums bro
wasalam

Halima
12-18-2005, 04:46 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a great stay here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or you can currently look up our FAQ's
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

:w:

sapphire
12-18-2005, 07:12 PM
welcome to the forum.....hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay.........

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
12-19-2005, 05:46 PM
:sl:

welcome to LI

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

- Qatada -
12-19-2005, 05:52 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum bro. insha Allaah you'll benefit alot from here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask insha Allaah. :)

we look forward to your posts.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!