/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For dear sister aisha :)

Ameeratul Layl
12-15-2005, 02:32 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters,

My dear sweet little sis is going to sacrifice all the worldy things (like internet=us)...for her education. She is indeed using her brains and has many aims in life.....

She is going to boarding school and we she has no internet access....which means....we will never hear from her until she finishes her course.

I know she is going to kill me for this....but she deserves a little thank you from all of us. She has lightened this forum with her kind words and her amazingly funny character.

you'r my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you suported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear,

its really sad that it had to be this way,
but it has reached its very last day.
miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart.

*bursts out in tears*

You will always be in our hearts my angel.

I love u so much.....

Keep smiling.....:aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :aboo:

Allah ma3ik
p.s: mods...plz leave this for brothers too...its from ALL the Li ppl. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
12-15-2005, 02:34 PM
:sl:

Best wishes for the future, sister Aisha. Inshallah you'll do well and make your friends, family and most of all yourself proud. :)

MetSudaisTwice
12-15-2005, 02:38 PM
salam
yes mashallah iagree, sis aisha has given and offred us many benefits in this forums, she will be sorely missed and we do hope to hear from her after her education
sis aisha just do some protest at your school for internet access or something, lol:)
may Allah guide you and all of us sis, may Allah increase yours and our knowledge even more inshallah
just remeber sis, fear and always remeber Allah and make dua to Allah always
have a happy and blessed life sis:-\
Forgive me if i did anything to offend you
Wasalam-u-alaikum
PS: didn't forget the caps this time did i sis?:)

lyesh
12-15-2005, 03:27 PM
salaam sis
may Allah guide you in the straight way.
Dont worry, Allah is with you

w,salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
safwana
12-15-2005, 03:31 PM

i hope you all the best for the future. may allah enligten your heart with the ilm of quraan and hadiths.

:w:

Sanobar
12-15-2005, 03:33 PM
salam!
salam!
awwww siss..............am gna miss u soo much......u have indeed offerd alot to this forums! i have benefitted from u alot...........in the urdu therad ...the sisters room! may Allah swt guide u and make u a beter muslim! Ameen and hope u acheive ur goals! :sister: :sister: :wub: love ya!!!!
ma'salamah

- Qatada -
12-15-2005, 03:35 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

this iz weird.. we're more used to introducin people to the forum instead of sayin Salaam for a brother/sister thats leavin..

insha Allaah you'll have a real good time there, and if your giving up something that you love, for a better cause - insha Allaah you will get something better in return.

ameen to every1z dua's, and hope you have a really good + beneficial time there insha Allaah.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Umu 'Isa
12-15-2005, 03:37 PM
sis aisha!!! :'( :'( :'(
I have only known you for a couple of weeks, but it feels like ive known you forever.
You have been a true friend to me. You have given me great advice and said kind words to me when i was upset!
I love you sis and i'm going to miss you sooo much :'( :'( :'(

Good luck with your studies, and good luck with that interview!
I'll write to you sis

we love you sis aisha :loving: :loving: :loving:
you better not forget us :)

~Raindrop~
12-15-2005, 03:45 PM
salaam brothers and sisters.
jazakallah for all the kind words and the duas. May Allah reward you.
and no, i havent been offended so please dont think that.
sis Ameeratul Layl that poem was beautiful. jazakillah sis. :)
im going to miss you all sooooo much. remember me in your duas please as i will remember you.
inshallah we'll all meet in jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.

wassalaam

Sanobar
12-15-2005, 03:49 PM
inshaAllah sis summa inshaAllah!

~Raindrop~
12-15-2005, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ladee_Maryam
you better not forget us :)
i wont be able to do that :):):)

Z
12-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Salaam.

Who is this Aisha?

mehnaz
12-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Assalamoalaikum...

There are some people who are so good and warm that it brushes off on others...and u sis aisha are one of those very very rare ppl.......i will always remember u as a good frend...as a sweet lil sister....:-\ ok i'm trying hard not to cry.....

Just wanted to wish u Allllll the best in ur life....May All ur dreams come true....May u be successful in everything u do.....inshaAllah will remember u in my duaa's and i know u will too!!!:wub: :wub:

take care of urself!!!....

W'salaam...

mehnaz
12-15-2005, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

Who is this Aisha?
Salaam...

ummm..bro/sis??..wateva....this is a farewell thread for sis aisha not a "who is aisha" thread..!!...(sorry i didnt mean to be rude)....

W'salaam

~Raindrop~
12-15-2005, 04:05 PM
Salaam.

Who is this Aisha?
me. :)
and sis mehnaz...jazakillah for the message ;)
your not the only 1 whos trying not to cry....

:'(:'(:'(

Z
12-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Salaam.

If you wasn't trying to be rude, then you'd delete what you said. What's the point in saying sorry after, just don't write in the first place dummy.

Oh, Aisha is you is it. All the best, once again. Don't forget to pray for Z though, I need help. You know.

S_87
12-15-2005, 04:16 PM

aishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa have a luverly time and i hope your successful and maybe when u come back ill have to call you something else :p :loving:

~Raindrop~
12-15-2005, 04:28 PM
Salaam.
Oh, Aisha is you is it. All the best, once again. Don't forget to pray for Z though, I need help. You know.
i won't forget, inshallah. :):):)

format_quote Originally Posted by amani

aishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa have a luverly time and i hope your successful and maybe when u come back ill have to call you something else :p :loving:
lol.
a word of warning:i wont liked being called that tho :p
im sure i'll love being there...i cant wait to go back. :)

wasalaam :loving: :loving: :loving:

Ameeratul Layl
12-15-2005, 04:51 PM

I wish to leave you with the same words that made me cry. I dont wish to make you cry, but just to make you realise that....our love/friendship and most of all....our loving sisterhood will NEVER break. You were (since the day you began to show your funny side) and always will be....my sister!! That will NEVER change bcuz Ill never allow it to.:coolsis: :loving: :coolsis:

(Remeba this:)

i met you as a stranger,
i took you as a friend,
i hope we meet in jannah,
where friendship never ends.

if you were a teddy-bear, you'd be the cuddliest.
if you were a chocolate, you'd be the sweetest.
if you were a star, you'd be the brightest.
but because you're my friend, im the luckiest.

i wrote your name on a leaf, but the wind blew it away.
i wrote your name on the sand, but the sea washed it away.
i wrote your name on a stone, and the wind carried it away.
i wrote your name on my heart, and thats where it'll stay.

I love you soooooooo much my darling. These smilies and words are NOT enough.

*grabs aisha and gives her a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug and gives aisha a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig sloppy kiss on the cheeks*

I love you ....and believe me, if you dont post....Ill track you down....you wont want to know what'll happen after that.:playing:

Allah ma3ik:loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving:

~Raindrop~
12-15-2005, 04:54 PM
^^salaam sis. those poems look kinda familiar. :D
lol im writing your letter now...calm down. :):):):):):)
wasalaam :loving::loving::loving::loving::loving::loving:

Ameeratul Layl
12-15-2005, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aisha
^^salaam sis. those poems look kinda familiar. :D
lol im writing your letter now...calm down. :):):):):):)
wasalaam :loving::loving::loving::loving::loving::loving::l oving::loving:

hush....i love those poems.:playing:
letter? *confused*

Allah ma3ik

~Raindrop~
12-15-2005, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
hush....i love those poems.:playing:
letter? *confused*

Allah ma3ik
letter- as in im writing it-as in i'll post it tomorrow inshallah
:):):)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-15-2005, 05:01 PM

Hope whereever your going it will be beneficial Inshallah. Forgive us if we offended u.

Ameeratul Layl
12-15-2005, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aisha
letter- as in im writing it-as in i'll post it tomorrow inshallah
:):):)

Oh right....(*:playing: *)

Allah ma3ik
it better have kisses all over it...and spary a bit of perfume on it too.I lke perfume.:playing:

~Raindrop~
12-15-2005, 05:03 PM
oookayyyyyyyyy :-\:-\

*charisma*
12-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

hmm....... maybe i shud do this one in reverse

GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE UKHTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):'(

*that was heartbreaking :'(*

May Allah be with you wherever you go sis
You will be missed..
Jazak Allah for all the wonderful posts.

Take gud care of yourself and maybe you can use this time to continue to strengthen your iman inshallah!

luv ya for the sake of Allah :wub:

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

~Raindrop~
12-15-2005, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ã…hmed

Hope whereever your going it will be beneficial Inshallah. Forgive us if we offended u.

with the warnings you mean? haha yeah you did.
lol only joking. i deserved it...i think :-\

Halima
12-15-2005, 07:07 PM

We will surely miss your fruitful post contributions to this forum. I wish you the best of luck inshaAllah.

~Raindrop~
12-16-2005, 09:10 AM
^^jazakillah sister.
:):):):):):):)

-SaNah-
12-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Salaam sis!!!
Even though i'll get to see you Inshallah,you'll still be missed! Good luck with your education and you'll be in my Duaa's Aisha.
Wasalaam mwaah!

~Raindrop~
12-16-2005, 10:47 AM
salaam
inshallah sis. i'll be needing all the duas...:):):):):):)
wasalaam

Tas_from_marz
12-16-2005, 01:41 PM
salam sis..........as u no dat i joint recently so u may not not no me yet but ive read alot about u an i think itz very good.........inshallah everythin will work out 4 u...........an wen u come on hollz i hop then we hear 4rom u.
wassalaam

~Raindrop~
12-16-2005, 05:31 PM
salaam
okay ppl this is it...one of my last posts. :'(:'(:'(:'(
jazakumullah all for everything...im going to miss you all sooooooooooooooooooo much. :'(:'(:'(:'( :'(:'(:'(:'(
wassalaam
ps uncle wAk...i wonder wat the word was??? :?

nafy
12-16-2005, 05:50 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sis u r one of da most sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest sistaz... :coolsis:
hope u get everything u want in lyf.....
keep smiling :)
luv u loadz sis :loving:
take care
dont 4get us :(
w/salamz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

:loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving:

~Raindrop~
12-16-2005, 05:54 PM
jazakillah sis.....
thats soooooooooooooooooooo nice of you....
*gives a wobbly smile*

~Raindrop~
12-16-2005, 06:42 PM
salaam
okay people...my last post ever.
once again, jazakumullah for everything and also for making me smile. may Allah reward you. you will all be in my duas. please forgive me for everything i may have upset you with.
wassalaam

Muhammad
12-16-2005, 07:01 PM

Masha'Allaah, sister aisha is heading for boarding school! Well I hope you have benefitted from this forum and learnt and shared much knowledge Insha'Allaah. Maybe you will be back someday to participate again, Insha'Allaah.

I hope you will also forgive the staff for any mistakes and any other members that might have offended you. Please remember us in you du'as and keep firm upon your faith, Islam, and wherever you go in life, never forget it nor let it be compromised.

May Allaah forgive us for our sins and unite us in this world and the hereafter, Aameen.

Ameeratul Layl
12-16-2005, 07:06 PM
Hmmm cheeky little thing. She said she has posted me a letter. :playing:
I have had nothing through the post yet...and its 7:15pm....lol.

Anyway, brothers and sisters....jazakAllah for makng her feel happy.:) You all have done such a fab job.MashAllah.:brother: :brother: :coolsis: :coolsis: :) :)

I have some good news, I have taken aisha's details and we have promised to keep in touch.InshAllah.
Of course, i warned her that if she didnt...then Id personally go up to that boarding skool and drag her out myself.:playing: :loving: :)

So, inshAllah, Ill let you know how she is....Ya Allah!I wish she wasnt going *sobs*

Allah ma3akum wa jazakAllah khaiyr.:)

sapphire
12-16-2005, 10:33 PM
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i mised herrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!i went to hospital at the wrong time....weellll Allah had his wisdom behind that...inshallah we will meet again......inshallah you will come back to the forum when u return...

Umm Yoosuf
12-17-2005, 07:14 AM
:sl: :'(

*Sniffs*

I.....:'( I didn't get to say my salam's :'( I am too late :( ..The will of Allah :loving: Insha Allah I'll make Du'a for her:sister:

Z
12-22-2005, 12:16 AM
Salaam.

So how is Aisha doing then? Has she gone?

sapphire
12-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Yeah shes gonee :'( anyone have any news from her or any contact with her????let us know how she is...inshallah she is doing fine......

Snowflake
12-23-2005, 11:59 PM
Ohhh nooooo I never read this post until today cuz I thought it was just something to aisha sis from ameera sis. God, so much emotion in ur posts peeps it brought tears to my eyez and I don't even know aisha sis :'( But wherever sis aisha is may Allah be with her and keep her safe until she returns..........................Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.