/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Most Extraordinary Conversation.. Ever!

xaaji
12-15-2005, 03:25 PM
The Simple Destiny-
Going to school every day! -
Son: Dad I want to watch TV till late tonight.
Father: No way! You need to be in bed by 8:00 in the night and get up at 7:00 in the morning to prepare yourself to school.
Son: But I hate the school..., that is what I tell you every day and you don’t listen to me!
Father: I can take you to another school if you don’t like this one, but you have to go school.
Son: Do I have to get up early then?
Father: Yes, every school wants you to be there by 8:00.
Son: Why do I have to go through this dad? This is punishment! And it's against my will!
Father: This is what every child does, and this is the life..., we all went to school.
Son: So why do you tell me that you love me dad?
Father: Yes it is true and that is why I am sending you to school.
Son: What! You are punishing me; I do not want to go to school.
Father: Hmm..., but I know more than you know, I am forty years old and I know through my experience that if you don’t go to school you will not get a proper job in the future, I am building your future. I want you to reach the top of the income distribution ladder!
Son: I can't understand..., I don’t know what is income, are you building my future by forcing me against my will?
Father: No..., you are too young to understand this, just take my word and do what I am telling you, it is good for you even if you don't like it. You will understand it as you grow up. I know what is good for you.
Son: OK …, OK… (End)
Well…, I was told by a Sheikh in my village that the hardships we go through in this life will have other meanings for our wise God. Never say "why me?" he told me, "Just believe that every event in this world has a purpose even if we do not understand it!" "Diseases, famine, earthquakes, disability, poverty, failures, etc., and even success, winning, wealth and health may all have different meanings than we perceive" He told me that God knows more than we know; He knows how things were before we were born and what is going to happen after we die, so just take his word and believe in him. Never measure this life with your limited knowledge! Believe in destiny and stay the course. God knows what is good for us.
Abdulqadir Diriye, UK hajikos@yahoo.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samee
12-15-2005, 07:55 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah. It is as if the father is God, and the son is mankind. The son is all mad because he doesn't want to fast, pray, etc. But the Father is telling him that he knows best and that it will benefit him in the future.

Halima
12-15-2005, 08:47 PM

Thread moved here

:w:

xaaji
12-15-2005, 10:13 PM
ASA Bro Samee,

Spot on, Humans think that they know everything so they can decide for themselves without requiring guidance from God just as the 10 years old thinks that he/she doesn't need parent's/guardian's orders and enformcements.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
brotherhood
12-16-2005, 10:57 PM

excellent post. jazakallah

Sis_ReNa
12-17-2005, 02:51 AM
nice post. and a good way of thinking of life . it is better not to be why me. or ungreatful cus it could allways be worse. and if you think of why me your too busy feeling sorry for your self. even if it got better you prob wouldnt even notice,
Rena :sister:

brotherhood
12-18-2005, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis_ReNa
nice post. and a good way of thinking of life . it is better not to be why me. or ungreatful cus it could allways be worse. and if you think of why me your too busy feeling sorry for your self. even if it got better you prob wouldnt even notice,
Rena :sister:

i agree

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.