/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Me a newbie here

Sis_ReNa
12-15-2005, 07:02 PM
Salam walakum ,
I pray this reaches you all in good faith and deen,
I am not sure what to say but my name is Rena i live on a farm in the usa, minnesota. Iam a revert/convert of a year this month Alhamduillah! and my mother has just recently reverted/converted. I really hope to get to know more sisters. And learn more about Islam inshAllah.
walakum salam
~May Allah bless,guide,protect you and your families ameen~
Rena:sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mehnaz
12-15-2005, 07:05 PM
Assalamoalaikum....

MashaAllah sis Rena...nice to know that u and ur mum reverted back to Islam...inshaAllah u will benefit from this forum...

Welcome!!!

W'salaam

Sahabiyaat
12-15-2005, 07:09 PM
:sl:
welcum to the forum sis
MasahaAllah thats really gud that ur mum converted :sister:

Tasneem
12-15-2005, 07:21 PM
:welcome: to the forum and to islam:coolsis:
:bravo: on ur conversion to islam
May Allah guide u.AAmeen

SaLaMz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sapphire
12-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Ameen...welcome to the forum..hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay.....

Halima
12-15-2005, 07:35 PM
:sl:

Welcme to the forum, I am looking foward to reading your posts here (inshaAllah)

:w:

- Qatada -
12-15-2005, 07:42 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forumz sis. insha Allaah you'll have a real beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam or even the forum then please do ask.

we look forward to your posts insha Allaah, and masha Allaah congratulationz on your and your momz reversion to islam.. alhamdulillah. (all praise is due to Allaah Almighty (subhanahu wa ta'aala.))

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Sis_ReNa
12-15-2005, 07:50 PM
THankyou everyone for your warm welcome may Allah reward you all for your kindness. ameen
salam walakum
Rena

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-15-2005, 09:02 PM
:sl: Sister Rena and welcome to our forums :)
Alhamdullilah, there are many other Muslims on this forum who have converted to Islam as well. Inshaa'Allah (God willing) you will find the following link very helpful in learning more about Islam:
http://www.beconvinced.com

If you have any questions or require any clairification on certain issues then by all means please feel free to ask on the forum, and Inshaa'Allah we will provide you with a response.

Perhaps you would like to inspire us with your story of how you came to embrace Islam! If so, you can post in the following thread where many other forum members have posted their stories as well:
Stories of Muslim Reverts - Post Yours here!

Sis_ReNa
12-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Salam walakum i will look in to those sites. and work on my story LOL :P cus it is continues it is hard to know when my story stops. Any ways .. this limited membership has me stuck, trying to reply to stuff and i cant. Oh well with time maybe i will be come a full member :P

Rabi'ya
12-16-2005, 08:31 PM
:sl: sis

MashAllah so many reverts signing up

May it be beneficial for you here, inshAllah

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.