/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

cleo
12-16-2005, 12:27 AM
I am new in Islalm,. I am trying to learn arabic. On line.
I am a little shy, because you all are very seasoned, and I feel like a new baby, trying to walk.
I live in the USA, state of MT., and there is no mosques here,I can't find muslims, so I am basicly on my own.
My friend in Egypt introduced me to Islam. The most important event of my life is learning Islam.
Thank Allah, for bringing me here, and I am forever grateful for this site.
Thankful aslo for you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
12-16-2005, 12:40 AM
Assalamu Alaikum dear sis :D

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM AND WELCOME TO THE BEAUTIFUL, TRUE RELIGION OF ISLAM!

may Allah help us to help you succeed upon your journey in striving to please Allah...

Here are some basic Islamic terms that will Inshallah help you as a start:

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...mic-terms.html

and plz do go through the forum rules and guidlines:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/forum-rules/

also check out the arabic forum:

http://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/

and if you need any help in anything else plz do ask and dont be shy to do so because u are a convert mashallah :) even us as born muslims have trouble following the religion of Islam properly sometimes, the more knowlege we recieve and submission we give, the better our Iman (faith) becomes.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

mariamq
12-16-2005, 04:04 AM
Ameen. MAshallah charisma couldn't have said it better.

Welcome sis.. The people here are really nice Mashallah...

~Raindrop~
12-16-2005, 09:14 AM
salaam bro
welcome to the forums
May Allah increase your knowledge.
:):):):):):):):)
wassalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
khal_75
12-16-2005, 11:38 AM
:sl: marhaban ya ikhwati :w:

Muhammad
12-16-2005, 12:22 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your reversion to Islam -Alhamdulillah it is such a great blessing to be having so many new Muslims joining the site.

I hope you will find the site beneficial and feel free to ask any questions.

:w:

Rabi'ya
12-16-2005, 08:29 PM
:sl: sister

Welcome to the forum inshallah we can help you along your way. THere are many reverts here(like me) who can inshAllah provide some hepl too :)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

sapphire
12-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Mashallah that uconverted...welcome to the forum...hope your stay is enjoyable and a great benefit....May Allah strengthen all our imaan...ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!