/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed Deedats Book Updated

InsightDubai
12-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Asslamualakum Brothers and Sisters in Islam

I have dedicated a small website celebrating the works of the Late Ahmed Deedat. its a humble effort and i have also corrected and updated many of his books. "Is the Bible Gods Word" has now Latest translation of the Glorious Quran, many Hadiths have been addded, More pictures and quotations have been added.

Let me know whether you like it or not. I worked on it for the Whole week and have finally finfished it...

I have uploaded it for reviews.... : "Is the Bible Gods Word" can be downloaded from www.ahmeddeedat.insightdubai.com from the download section. I will upload other literature as soon as it is finished, inshallah. i would need your input on it for encouragment...

Wasalaam

MzeeshanSaeed
Admin
www.insightdubai.com
www.ahmeddeedat.insightdubai.com
www.arabianbazaar.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
12-16-2005, 07:39 PM
:sl:

Masha'Allaah I think it is a brilliant idea and effort of yours to help the work of a great man reach the eyes of people worldwide, may Allaah reward you for your efforts, Aameen!

From a quick glance at the site, I can say it looks great Masha'Allaah, and I downloaded the link above to see if it worked, which it did :thumbs_up.

I'm not sure if it's intended, but the links on this page don't seem to work, although the same content can be obtained from the downloads page.

Keep up the good work!

:w:

InsightDubai
12-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Yes Akhi

The publications section is still underconstruction. I will make the entire booklets and literature available soon, inshallah. I just need more time and to do it professionally. I am also working on Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips website and Dr. Zakir Naiks also.

Thanks for the encouragement

MzeeshanSaeed
admin
www.ahmeddeedat.insightdubai.com
www.insightdubai.com
www.arabianbazaar.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.