/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hatem

Hatooma
12-16-2005, 08:56 PM
salamoualikoum I'm Hatem I come from Paris and I'm muslim hamdoullillah..so I'm new in this forum and I would like to makemeet with several persons inchallah so thank you very much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-16-2005, 09:09 PM
:sl: brother

Welcome to the forum. InshAllah ull enjoy your stay here.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

sapphire
12-16-2005, 09:09 PM
welcome to the forum...hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay......

Protected_Diamond
12-18-2005, 11:11 AM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Hey hope you enjoy learning with us insha Allah, it's a fab site and looking forward to your posts insha Allah

Welcome to the site :loving:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
12-18-2005, 01:06 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum frere hatem.. insha Allaah you'll have a really good time here. if you got any questions about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask insha Allaah.

we look forward to your posts. :)

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Halima
12-18-2005, 04:19 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a great stay.
Please feel free to ask any quesions that you might possibly have or you can currently look uour FAQ's
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/
I'm looking foward to reading your posts inshaAlla

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.