/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-salâmu 'aleikum (About myself)

Din-al-Islam
12-17-2005, 09:28 AM
As-salâmu 'aleikum wa'Rahmâtu Allâhi ..

I have been in here for month now, but i never introduce myself, so now I will inshâ'Allâh .. And I hope everybody understand my english, because it's not so good ..

My name is Sumaiya.. Im 18 years old, and I live in Denmark, but I hope that one day I will live in a muslim country, Inshâ'Allâh ya Rabb..

I converted to Islâm for about 9 months ago, al-hamdu lillâh ya Rabbil 'âlamiin .. The best thing in my life ..

Now i live for Allâh subhâna wa ta'âla and al-hamdu lillâh im so glad that I can submit myself to Allâh subhâna wa ta'âla ..

My parents forge me out, when I told them that im a muslim .. I lived different places and finally i got my own, al-hamdu lillâh ..
Now I talk to my parents again, but they dont like my Hijâb and my Jilbâb, and they dont wont people to see me with them in the street ..

But al-hamdu lillâh i O N L Y fear Allâh subhâna wa ta'âla ..

Ma3salâma..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
12-17-2005, 09:34 AM
:sl:
Welcome to the forums! It's good to hear from you.
MashaAllah sis i am so proud of you! You have a good attitude alhumdulillah sister May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) make it easy on you.
I hope that you are okay now inshaAllah.
I look forward to reading your posts :)
:w:

Din-al-Islam
12-17-2005, 09:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ladee_Maryam
Welcome to the forums! It's good to hear from you.
MashaAllah sis i am so proud of you! You have a good attitude alhumdulillah sister May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) make it easy on you.
I hope that you are okay now inshaAllah.
I look forward to reading your posts :)

Amîn to your du'â!

Thanx sister .. Al-hamdu lillâh im okay now, im a glad muslim, and i love my life, al-hamdu lillâh :) ..
Inshâ'Allâh everything is okay with you and your family .. Amîn ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.