View Full Version : complaint

sonz
12-18-2005, 07:48 PM
salama

ive tried contacting mod but i got no reply

i created a topic about what ur currently reading

1 of the mod merged with completly different topic :mad:

n that topic is fav writer or fav books

i contact 1 of the mod but got no reply. this is second time that mods merge topic without if its related :mad: :mad:

so pls unmerge it now

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-18-2005, 07:59 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

dont worry about it bro.. first of all calm down. second - what thread do you need un-merging?

you might have to wait abit because not all the mods are online right now - so when the right ones come on, only then can we un-merge, merge the right threads from the right sections insha Allaah.

so what was the thread that you want un-merging, and do you want to give a basic idea what the post was about? jazak Allaah khayr.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

sonz
12-18-2005, 08:02 PM
the topic i created called what ru reading at the moment

its been merged with fav writers & fav books

the thing is that they do not apologize when they make mistake like they cant make mistakes.

this is second time that happend and its very annoying

i just want mods to think before they do any action

masalama

- Qatada -
12-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

dont worry about it. :) we'll sort it out real soon insha Allaah. sometimes we get confused, and we're not perfect so you gota bare with uz lol.

insha Allaah its gona get sorted out now.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
12-18-2005, 08:41 PM
:sl:

I apologize for our shortcomings. Indeed we are all not perfect.

Brother for your sake and the sake of the other mods, this is just a reminder to you

Questioning/protesting rules, or moderator's action, in public 20% warning

This can get you a 20% warning. The reason why I am doing this b/c in another thread you questioned the mod's action( whoever the MOD that has merged your thread) for doing this in public.

See take a look:

format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
stop merging my topics

this is about fav writer

my topic wuz about WHAT RU READING NOW AND NOT FAVORITE BOOKS OR WRITERS
This will increase your warning soo becareful.

sonz
12-18-2005, 08:49 PM
thats cuz i didnt know which mod it was. he didnt put merge comment or else i would have pmed

last time one of the admin merged and i knew which 1 it was cuz he put comment so i pmed straight away.

i didnt want to disturb other mods i just wanted to know which mod it was so its not my fault

Halima
12-18-2005, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
thats cuz i didnt know which mod it was. he didnt put merge comment or else i would have pmed

last time one of the admin merged and i knew which 1 it was cuz he put comment so i pmed straight away.

i didnt want to disturb other mods i just wanted to know which mod it was so its not my fault

I totally understand, nevertheless Ahki, no MOD would blame you. You do not have the power to merge the threads so how can a Mod blame you? I know if one of my topics was merged I'd surely want to know. Well, we just have to be patient and wait until one of the higher staff will come and 'un-merge' it for you.

Insha'Allah.

Wa'salaam.

Muhammad
12-19-2005, 10:43 AM
:sl:

I only saw this thread just now, after a mod kindly made me aware of it. I am sorry that you are experiencing such problems Br. sonz and I will explain what happened.

We already have three threads about books. The first two are about recommending good ones and favourites; but in one of them, people were also posting what they are currently reading. Hence I thought your new thread should be merged with that.

I can see the difference between them though, and since you want them to be seperated, I have done that - no problem Insha'Allaah :).

Last of all, I did post a 'thread merged' message here, you probably missed it. Hence the other moderators would not have been aware of the situation and I was not contacted, which is the reason for the misunderstanding.

I apologise for the inconvenience, and we must be aware that staff do sometimes make mistakes and we ask you to forgive us for that, Insha'Allaah.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.