/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Everyone watch 60 mintues TONIGHT!!!

solid_snake
12-18-2005, 11:16 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/...ain13502.shtml

(CBS) Sunday, Dec. 18, 2005
THE BRIDGE TO GRETNA – Ed Bradley reports on the incident in which hundreds of mostly black Hurricane Katrina evacuees were prevented from crossing the bridge from New Orleans into Gretna, La., by shotgun-firing police officers. Harry Radliffe is the producer.

RENDITION – 60 Minutes investigates this alleged CIA practice of handing over terror suspects to countries whose interrogators are known to use torture. Scott Pelley talks to Khaled al-Masri, a German citizen now suing the U.S. government for his alleged rendition to Afghanistan. Graham Messick is the producer.

MORGAN FREEMAN – Mike Wallace interviews the Oscar-winning actor. John Hamlin is the producer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
12-19-2005, 07:17 PM
:sl:

Ooh..I saw this late.. :(

Did you watch it? How was it? :sister:

TabTabiun
12-19-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh Well I Can't Watch it because My Family Does not have a T.V. so anyways how was it

karim
12-19-2005, 11:44 PM
:sl:

my family always wach that show and i lovet.I think the guy whos taking was a chistian and he became muslim.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.