lamya
02-09-2005, 10:08 PM
:sl:
I really liked this Islamic forum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
02-09-2005, 10:36 PM
:sl: / Assalam alaikum

Welcome to the forum Lamya! I hope your presence will allow us both to gain knowledge frm each other :) Enjoy yourself ;)

:w:

Khaldun
02-09-2005, 11:16 PM

Welcome sister, I hope that was a typing error, as you put "liked" which is in past tense, implying that you dont anymore...anyways hope you have a beneficial stay here :)

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-10-2005, 02:43 AM
Assalamu Alaykum,
Welcome! Hope you will begin to 'like' the forum again! ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kadafi
02-10-2005, 06:46 PM

Welcome sis!

lamya
02-11-2005, 03:13 PM
I accidently wrote in the past tense.I 'like' this forum.
I was wondering, how do we get points? :confused:

Umm Yoosuf
02-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Ws wr wb Okhti! :sister:

Masha Allah we have a new sister. :teeth: :teeth: There seem 2 me more brothers in this site! :confused: :confused: WELCOME SISTER!

Points? I have no clue :thumbs_do

Uthman
02-11-2005, 06:22 PM

I think we get points simply by posting and the longer the post the more points we get :) I think. And also people can donate points to you by clicking on the 'donate' button next to the amount of points you've got :)

Please click on the image for a larger version :)

kadafi
02-11-2005, 07:14 PM

In addition to Osman's post, there are two types of points -- the shop module or the reputation system.

This userguide explains the Reputation system:
http://www.load-islam.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851

Insha'Allah, I'll try to create a userguide for the shop module.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!