/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ghiba

jawanazam
12-19-2005, 07:43 PM
Assalamu alaikum, forgive me if attachment fails or if it is removed. very frightning. click the file to play

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
edil
03-08-2006, 12:04 AM
I think thats about how the females that eat the meat of their muslim fellows by talking behind their back and saying things that arent permissible.

lyalyapo
03-09-2006, 03:30 PM
uuh it is really very frightning. I think that's about gossiping as well,

It was narrated that Ibn Mas’ood said: “We were with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when a man got up and left. Immediately another man spoke disparagingly of him. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him: ‘Clean between your teeth.’ He asked, ‘Why do I need to clean between my teeth? I have not eaten any meat.’ He said, ‘You have eaten your brother’s flesh.’” (Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!