/* */

PDA

View Full Version : me!

sammy
12-19-2005, 08:24 PM
:coolsis: salaam brothers and sisters of islam. I have just become a new member to this site. I have learnt lot from ISLAMBOARD.COM and inshallah it will increase my knowledge further of our wonderful islam. Just a little background from me, im 23yrs old, work for natwest, in the uk.[/FONT:coolsis: ]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
12-19-2005, 08:27 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a beneficial stay here.
I am looking foward to reading your posts.
Feel free to ask questions or by simply looking at out LI FAQ linked here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

:w:

DaSangarTalib
12-19-2005, 08:28 PM

Welcome to the site and im sure you'll benifit from this forum hugely insha Allah :brother:

karim
12-19-2005, 08:58 PM

:welcomel: to islamicboard.com and i hope you liked!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
12-19-2005, 09:00 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum sis sammy. insha Allaah you'll benefit alot from here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask insha Allaah.

we look forward to your posts insha Allaah.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

sapphire
12-19-2005, 09:05 PM
welcome..hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay........

Rabiyal
12-19-2005, 09:45 PM
Most welcome sammy,
And InshaAllah you will learn alot in the company of our brothers and sisters here. Enjoy your stay...

Rab-

Rabi'ya
12-20-2005, 10:34 AM
:sl: sister

I hope your stay is beneficial for you inshAllah,

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!