/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaam wr wb

saadali
12-19-2005, 08:26 PM
salaam wr wb!

brothers n sisters

my name is saad:brother: im 18 and studyin in london (in cardiff these days) .this is my first ever post here tho ive beeng listening to nasheeds for a longtime here :)
jzk
ws wr wb
saad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
12-19-2005, 08:30 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum and I hope that you have a great stay here
I am looking foward to reading your posts brother.
If you have any questions feel free to ask or just by simply looking at out LI FAQ linked here: http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

:w:

- Qatada -
12-19-2005, 08:59 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum bro. insha Allaah you'll benefit alot from here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask insha Allaah. :)

we look forward to your posts.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Rabi'ya
12-20-2005, 10:32 AM
:sl: brother

OMG I think i know you:confused: :nervous:

anyway, welcome to the forum and I hope your stay is beneficial inshAllah

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saadali
12-20-2005, 01:45 PM
raaaaaz how do u kno me???
:eek:

Mohsin
12-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Fresh attack

Mohsin
12-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Mashallah this Br Saad, he's a genius, i've never met anyone like him. He did A Levels with me and he should've been in the year below, but subhanallah this guys got brains and was put in my year, he was the smartest guy in my year and got 5 A's in A levels mashallah
So if an of you got any questions for him on school homework ask him, he'll be more than enthusiastic to help out inshallah :coolious:

Protected_Diamond
12-20-2005, 04:30 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Hey a warm welcome to the site brother, yeah the nasheeds are fab Alhamdulilah!

Hope you have a benificial stay insha Allah which im sure you will do!

Enjoy posting! :peace:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Rabi'ya
12-20-2005, 08:24 PM
:sl: brother

Think I saw you on hi5 and umm....well dont wanna say too much really....might land me in trouble....lets jsut say i saw your name and where ur from and I was like :O!!!!

lol

Welcome again!!

Rabi'ya :rose:

saadali
12-20-2005, 11:05 PM
lolol hi5...ive changed mine...join my society there:) it doesnt do nething apart from getting people top join (Cardiff islamic society):-\

Rabi'ya
12-20-2005, 11:09 PM
InshAllah bro...Im moving back to Cardiff soon inshAllah.
Ill check out the group on hi5 when i get a min.

enjoy LI:)

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.