/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam from a new sister

servent
12-20-2005, 08:22 AM
SALAM ALA CUM MY BROTHARS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM ALHUDOLILALLAH I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE FORM FROM A FREIN WELL I NEW ABOUT IT BUT SHE INCOUREDGE ME SO HERE I AM WELL A BITE ABOUT ME WELL IM FROM HAMILTON ONTARIO IM 17 YEARS OLD 18 IN LESS THAN A MONTH IM MUSLIM FOR 17 MUNTHS NOW ALUMDOLILALAH HE REBILALAMEAN SOPANALLAH INSHALLAH I WILL LEARN SOTHING ON THE FORM AND INSHALLAH HAVE FUN AND MEET NEW MUSLIM SISTERS.JAZAKALLAH KAIR.:coolsis:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-20-2005, 10:38 AM
:sl: sister

Welcome to the forum and WELCOME TO ISLAM!!!!

Enjoy your stay here and inshAllah it will be beneficial:)

If you ever need any help just say!!

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

sapphire
12-20-2005, 07:43 PM
caps sugests shouting or emphasis...everyone uses it with me...wonder why...!!!!

well welome to the forum...hope you enjoy your stay and it is benefitial......

- Qatada -
12-20-2005, 07:54 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum sis. insha Allaah (God willing) you'll have a beneficial stay here, and if you got any questionz 2 ask about islam or the forum - then plz do ask.. jazak Allaah khayr, and congratulationz on your reversion.

we look forward to your posts insha Allaah.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.