/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are we really thinkers?

anthiok
12-20-2005, 10:13 AM
Hi brothers and sisters,
I am a new member and this is my first message to this forum. As Muslims, we all are sure of our religion and believe in Islam with all our hearts. But did we ask ourselves this critical question: "Did we really embrace Islam with all our hearts, with all our minds by thinking deeply on our religion; or do we just follow our fathers?". What if they were not Muslims? Then would we follow them? What if they were wholly unintelligent and have no guidance or are non thinkers as Allah told us? Perhaps they are Muslims, but also non-thinkers. Are we ideal Muslims, as far as our views are concerned?

Therefore, I hope we will be able to think deeply on issues about Islam and share strong arguments on the truthfulness of our religion. That is something I find it very hard to discuss with others as most people are just followers, not thinkers.

Thanks and greetings to you all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-20-2005, 10:29 AM
:sl: brother

Welcome to the forum. MashAllah a good point thereto think about:)

Ejoy your sty and i hope, inshAllah its beneficial

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

sapphire
12-20-2005, 07:41 PM
hmmmm......well welcome to the forum...and hope your stay will be enjoyable and benefitial.......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.