/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to Islam

Issa
12-21-2005, 05:59 AM
As-salamu Alaykum everyone! I am new to this site and I am also new to Islam. I converted to Islam 7months ago. I hope to learn alot as well as make new friends, inshaAllah. :coolsis: MaSalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-21-2005, 06:10 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum...welcome to Islam, mashAllah....enjoy your stay inshAllah

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

marias
12-22-2005, 07:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Issa
As-salamu Alaykum everyone! I am new to this site and I am also new to Islam. I converted to Islam 7months ago. I hope to learn alot as well as make new friends, inshaAllah. :coolsis: MaSalaam
welcome welcome my dear sister, may God save and protect you.
bu i have a question for you , if you want answer,but if you don't want to ,i totally understand, it is really up to you: how did you get into islam? what made you to do this[/B]? i know that it is from Allah (s.w.t). but there must be reasons:)
anway my freind,ask what ever you want,and it will be our pleasure to answer you,okay;).
salam

sapphire
12-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Mashallah sis!!!welcome to the forum....hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sanobar
12-22-2005, 01:58 PM
salam!
welcome to the forums as well as islam ;) may u have a good stay here!
ma'salamah

Issa
12-25-2005, 02:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marias
welcome welcome my dear sister, may God save and protect you.
bu i have a question for you , if you want answer,but if you don't want to ,i totally understand, it is really up to you: how did you get into islam? what made you to do this[/B]? i know that it is from Allah (s.w.t). but there must be reasons:)
anway my freind,ask what ever you want,and it will be our pleasure to answer you,okay;).
salam
Well, Marias, I will try to make a long story short. I met a man who is muslim(born and raised) and I wanted to get to know him better. In order to do that I started to look into Islam just to understand him and his way of life. As I set about understanding him I also understood why I wasn't able to understand my own religion (christianity). So as bad as it must sound it all started because of a man, lol! Hope I don't sounds horrible but it's the truth, but Allah saw fit for it to happen that way, Alhamdulilah!

akulion
12-25-2005, 02:38 AM
walikum salam wr wb
Welcome to the forum sis and we hope you have a pleasant stay and benefit from the forum and vice versa :D

marias
12-26-2005, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Issa
Well, Marias, I will try to make a long story short. I met a man who is muslim(born and raised) and I wanted to get to know him better. In order to do that I started to look into Islam just to understand him and his way of life. As I set about understanding him I also understood why I wasn't able to understand my own religion (christianity). So as bad as it must sound it all started because of a man, lol! Hope I don't sounds horrible but it's the truth, but Allah saw fit for it to happen that way, Alhamdulilah!
:sl:
so,issa, your story is really nice,and you are so blessed,because you are loved by Allah,because he put this man in your way to lead you to the way of islam,the way of Allah. so may Allah bless you and protect you always, Ameen.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.