/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can You Beat This???

Snowflake
12-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Ohhhh this is the cutesttttttttt sweeeeetest thing I've ever seen:wub: Have you got a better one?? :p ;) Just look at the baby in his mummy's arms lol omggggg :wub: :wub: :wub:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sonz
12-21-2005, 10:34 AM
mashallah

allah azwajjal has created beautiful animals

"There is not an animal on earth, nor a bird that flies on its wings, but they are communities like you…". (Qur'an 6:38).

Protected_Diamond
12-21-2005, 12:21 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

yeah alhmadulilah! anmials are sooo cute and innocent :)

love the baby tiger in my sig :loving:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Snowflake
12-21-2005, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=sonz;131302]mashallah

allah azwajjal has created beautiful animals

Ohhh man them are so cute, but my bears are cuter hehehe :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
12-21-2005, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Proud ukht
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

yeah alhmadulilah! anmials are sooo cute and innocent :)

love the baby tiger in my sig :loving:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

definitely sis! sis ur baby tiger looks a bit hungry lol ;D

*KB*
12-21-2005, 12:42 PM
:sl:

Nadia Waheed your picture if the ploar bear my mom wud have luved dat. she really :loving: polar bears!!

all the pictures are nice!

remember allah made every thing in the world and our duty is to protect the world as well as love everyone and everthing. Pray to Allah.

*KB*

:peace:

afriend2
12-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

aw those pics are all so cute! just makes you want to go and pick them up! lol, well if the polar bear wont eat me that is! :eek:

Snowflake
12-21-2005, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *KB*

Nadia Waheed your picture if the ploar bear my mom wud have luved dat. she really :loving: polar bears!!

all the pictures are nice!

remember allah made every thing in the world and our duty is to protect the world as well as love everyone and everthing. Pray to Allah.

*KB*

:peace:
Tnx sis. Is your mom no longer with us?

Protected_Diamond
12-21-2005, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
definitely sis! sis ur baby tiger looks a bit hungry lol ;D
:sl: warhmatulahi wabaarkthu

It's ready to pounce on someone :p

:w: warhmatulahi wabaarkthu

Halima
12-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Since this truely explains the beauty of nature and it's animals, I have decided to share this ayah since it is much relevant to the topic. Moreover when I read it, it has reminded me that we should always say 'subhanallah' in essence to Allah(swt)'s beautiful creation.

Islam teaches us to respect all living things. It enjoins kindness to animals. Animals, just like people, are entitled to receive charity. Once a man asked the Prophet (peace be upon him): Is there a reward for the charity that we give to animals? He answered: "For every being possessing a moist liver, there is a reward." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

sapphire
12-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Subhanallah....the pics are so sweet!!!!!!!

Snowflake
12-21-2005, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
Since this truely explains the beauty of nature and it's animals, I have decided to share this ayah since it is much relevant to the topic. Moreover when I read it, it has reminded me that we should always say 'subhanallah' in essence to Allah(swt)'s beautiful creation.

Islam teaches us to respect all living things. It enjoins kindness to animals. Animals, just like people, are entitled to receive charity. Once a man asked the Prophet (peace be upon him): Is there a reward for the charity that we give to animals? He answered: "For every being possessing a moist liver, there is a reward." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]
JazakAllah Halima sis for sharing it with us :)

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-21-2005, 11:44 PM
how about this one?

Tasneem
12-21-2005, 11:51 PM
Awww i :loving: animals!
REALLY :loving: dogs
is having dogs harram?:confused: :-\
Anyway i like animals they are sooo adorable
I just stop and look at them and when u think about how allah created them
U find urself admiring them more!
ALL of Allah's creations is beautiful

SaLaMz:coolsis:

Z
12-22-2005, 12:15 AM
Salaam.

Those look like they've been manipulated on a computer. Sorry.

Oh I love Lions.

Khaldun
12-22-2005, 12:18 AM

Islam prohibits keeping a dog without a legitimate reason such as hunting or guarding. Whoever keeps a dog without these reasons will have one or two Qiraats of their good deeds taken away.
Keeping a Dog, Haram?

sapphire
12-22-2005, 12:27 PM
NOOOOOOOO not dogsssss!!!!!!Lahow la wala kuata illah billah!!!!!!im so frightened of dogs...what bro Khaldun has posted is good to read.....Inshallah you wil have your answer.......

Tasneem
12-23-2005, 10:16 PM
Oh i love dogs but...i dont think there worth having my good deeds taken away!
Sorry dogs!!
Hmmmm...maybe inshallah i could have a dog in paradise

SaLaMz-:coolsis:

Ghazi
12-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Salaam

There a source of nijas so that alone should put anyone of them

Silver Pearl
12-23-2005, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
Ohhhh this is the cutesttttttttt sweeeeetest thing I've ever seen:wub: Have you got a better one?? :p ;) Just look at the baby in his mummy's arms lol omggggg :wub: :wub: :wub:
I believe I can outdo this, all I have to do is get a polar bear costume bigger than the above polar bear and persuade my sister that it is save for me to hug and give my 2 month old nephew some TLC (which might take a lot of persuading).

Really cute bear’s subhanallah….the beauty of Allah (swt) creation is just amazing.

:w: warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Snowflake
12-25-2005, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jihad_spun
Awww i :loving: animals!
REALLY :loving: dogs
is having dogs harram?:confused: :-\
Anyway i like animals they are sooo adorable
I just stop and look at them and when u think about how allah created them
U find urself admiring them more!
ALL of Allah's creations is beautiful

SaLaMz:coolsis:
That reminds me of a dog we had once. He was just so adorable and he used to sit at the bottom of the stairs. Our light switch was faulty and sometimes didnt work. So sometimes, I'd come down the stairs in the dark and forget Sam was sitting there and accidently step on him, ouch!!!! We lost him soon after but I hope he forgave me :-\

Muezzin
12-25-2005, 09:56 PM
Pshaw, I can beat those pics easy.

Snowflake
12-25-2005, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Pshaw, I can beat those pics easy.

:eek: Loolzzzzzzzzzz omg that is so adorable!!! :peace:

*charisma*
12-26-2005, 06:25 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

:eek: loooooooooool, no its more like scary! :-[

dont ask, i have issues with animals lol

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

sapphire
12-26-2005, 12:32 PM
LLLLOOOOOLLLL!!!!scary coz im scared of cats........looks quite funny.....

Snowflake
01-03-2006, 02:38 AM
lol yeah a bit scary cuz it's sitting like a human but imagine it without its head and limbs, its looks just like a fluffy cushion awwwwww lolll

Andaraawus
01-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Salam sorry sister it is the pictures of the cat at the beginning of this thread

howevere that is one lazy cat :w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.