/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Baby Thrown Out of Window, Caught

sonz
12-21-2005, 12:49 PM
NEW YORK (AP) — A mother trapped in a burning third-floor apartment prayed and then dropped her 1-month-old son out a window to the crowd below. The infant was caught safely by a man who plays catcher for his employer's baseball team.
The rescuer gave the baby mouth-to-mouth resuscitation a skill he picked up two decades ago as a teenage lifeguard and the mother was rescued by firefighters. Both were treated at a hopsital and released.
Tracinda Foxe, 30, was cornered by smoke and flames in the Bronx apartment on Wednesday when she went to the window with son Eric Guzman.

"I said, 'God, please save my son,'" Foxe told the Daily News in Thursday editions. "I prayed that someone would catch him and save his life."
Felix Vazquez, 39, a Housing Authority supervisor, opened his arms and snared the baby.
"I didn't think," said Vazquez, a father of three. "I just reacted."
Moments later, firefighters D.J. Martin and Bobby Eustace burst into the burning apartment, found a hysterical Foxe and gave her an oxygen mask.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
12-21-2005, 10:37 PM
SubhanAllah :)

Tasneem
12-21-2005, 10:39 PM
Wow!!
Thats deep
She just trusted god and went 4 it

SaLaMz

Ghazi
12-21-2005, 10:42 PM
It's simple it wasn't the babys time to die

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.