/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Gay weddings Laws

Ghazi
12-21-2005, 11:49 PM
:sl:

I'd like to say I was shocked the kafir goverment has gone so low to allow this evil act is looked down on in every society yet is accepted, whats this world coming 2.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
12-21-2005, 11:54 PM
That is soooooooo disgusting and unnautral:mad:
I heard that its a law now in da UK

SaLaMz:coolsis:

Z
12-22-2005, 12:11 AM
Salaam.

Does this ring a bell in your heads?

hidden_treasure
12-22-2005, 02:39 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

It doesnt surprise me...it just disgusts me..its such a repulsive act that is cursed by Allah (swt)..and so it should be...yet what also sickens me is that it happens to be very accepting around the world...AUTHU BILLA!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cihad
12-22-2005, 10:17 AM
disgusting i know
but think about it -with enough time they will make themselves extinct and the muslim umma can expand...

S_87
12-22-2005, 11:12 AM

hmmm wasnt it yesterday elton and david married. like so sick >_<

Muezzin
12-22-2005, 11:16 AM
They're not 'marriages'. They're 'civil partnerships'.

It's still wrong though. :confused:

Civil partnerships can cover heterosexual couples too, though why one would want a 'partner' over a spouse is strange indeed.

Umu 'Isa
12-22-2005, 11:25 AM
yuckkkkk gay marriages :vomit: :vomit:
as i recalll.. this is a sign that judgement day is near

sapphire
12-22-2005, 12:52 PM
Yuckkkkkkkk!!!i heard that some already took place!!!!just so horrible.....cant believe they can do such things........

firdous
12-22-2005, 01:19 PM
peace, bro's and sis's

i certainly hear you loud and clear

that this act is Firstly Haram, unnatural, Some have described it as YUCK...

and many are just :rant: ...

since the signs of judgment day are clear and so near... we must take heed and acknowledge the Halal from the Haram ia...

remember the people of LUT AS... Not only did Allah Punishment them but Allah punishmented them with th eright type of PUnishment for the crimes... so what i am saying is that we are all making mistakes sinning here and there, i am the first to admit that but what we should do is follow a bad deed with a good one ia

since that good deed done by a muslim, only Allah can place a value on it and that Bad deed ia is only worth 1 also remember do not use the tools of the dunya to judge/contemplate the Akhira ia.. there is no comparison

:sister:

Z
12-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Salaam.

Wow, atleast someone remembered. This is going to be a full circle I know. Well done Firdous.

sapphire
12-22-2005, 01:27 PM
hmmmm......true what she said....well yeah we should just stay away there loss......

sonz
12-22-2005, 01:29 PM
subhanalah

now we know that the prophecies r coming true

ummAbdillah
12-22-2005, 01:33 PM
:w:

:mad: sunhanallah dat's yuuuckk :vomit:
may allah save us from dis evil act
ameen
:rose:

WHITEMUSK
12-22-2005, 02:46 PM
i think all those in the house of lords and house of parliments who pass the laws are probably gay, (undercover jobs obviously)!! so they pass the laws to say its acceptable for others to take part in such marriages or partnerships but whatever the case it allows them to have the same rights as any hetrosexual married couple...... which is soooooo not coool :skeleton: :skeleton: or on!! its sick.

Elton john and his gay man david whats his name looked soooo gay and orange .... and i cant believe how people gathered there to wish them well???

Anyway i think all gay people deserve the STD's..... they usually end up getting, they earned every single one of them:blind:

I think the prime ministers who approve of these types of laws as well as the royal familiy probably have gay feelings themselves, they just want it out in the open and made to feel as normal as possible before they 'come out'!!:-\

hidden_treasure
12-23-2005, 04:50 AM
assalamu alaikum,

A friend of mine told me that there were two men busted by police in dubai for trying to have some kind of celebration to say that they are life long partners!! They read it on the internet, according to some arabic news.

authu billa...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.