/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question

Sis_ReNa
12-22-2005, 08:24 AM
I thought there was a question form but i couldnt find it
here is my question what is kalma ? if someone could help me i greatly appercate it. thankyou :sister:
salam walakum wr wb
Rena
~may Allah bless guide, protect you and your families in this life and in the next ameen~

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
F.Y.
12-22-2005, 08:45 AM
I think you mean 'kalima' - a lot of people have the tendency to say 'Kalma' when they are saying 'kalima' fast. Kalima, anyway, is the testimony of faith - the shahadah. Lalilaha-ilallah-Muhammad-ur-rasoolullah.
Hope that helps
Peace

Sis_ReNa
12-22-2005, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
I think you mean 'kalima' - a lot of people have the tendency to say 'Kalma' when they are saying 'kalima' fast. Kalima, anyway, is the testimony of faith - the shahadah. Lalilaha-ilallah-Muhammad-ur-rasoolullah.
Hope that helps
Peace
MashAllah thankyou i really appercate it. may Allah reward you ameen
Salam walakum
Rena

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.