/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalaamualykum

Sawsan
12-22-2005, 03:19 PM
assalaamualykum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh
i hope inshaAllah everyone is well.
I came across this site whilst doing a search. I am a 16 year old Muslim sister from the United Kingdom. Insha'Allah take care
wassalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
12-22-2005, 03:20 PM
welcome sis to the forum..hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay........

Sawsan
12-22-2005, 03:21 PM
jazakalaakhukhairan sis :) thankyou

Z
12-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Salaam.

We don't like 16 year old sisters from the United Kingdom over here.

Welcome anyway.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sapphire
12-22-2005, 03:24 PM
your welcome sis....if you need hepl or anything feel free to pm me anytime...

Sawsan
12-22-2005, 03:25 PM
and why?

Sawsan
12-22-2005, 03:26 PM
do 16 year old girls have a bad reputation here?

- Qatada -
12-22-2005, 03:27 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum sister sawsan. insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask.

by the way - bro Z was just messing, he doesn't really mean it.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

sapphire
12-22-2005, 03:28 PM
nah they dont....i dont think he ment it in a bad way...he was probably joking....dnt worry about it.........

Sawsan
12-22-2005, 03:29 PM
ahh ok alhamdulillah:) i was beginning to think i'd made an enemy so quickly! :confused: lol jazakallakhukhairan akhi wa ukhti

sapphire
12-22-2005, 03:31 PM
wa iyyak........we are all bros and sisters....inshallah not enemies........(though many dislike me here.....)

Rabi'ya
12-22-2005, 03:43 PM
:sl: sis sawson

Welcome to the forum

Ignore Z - things hes a comedian lool

Enjoy your stay...where in UK r u from?

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Sawsan
12-22-2005, 03:59 PM
i am from manchester ukhti, how about you sis?

Sawsan
12-22-2005, 04:00 PM
sis sapphire why anyone dislike you :( mashaAllah you sound like a wonderful sister

Snowflake
12-22-2005, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sawsan
sis sapphire why anyone dislike you :( mashaAllah you sound like a wonderful sister
hehe don't worry sawson sis, sapphire sis is really cool, i love her myself so if anyone dislikes her, which I can't believe, it's only cuz sapph sis has got guts to speak her mind. So all's kool and welcome to the forums sis. MashaAllah at such a young age too :)

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Nadia

(self-professed LI addict) :p

Sawsan
12-22-2005, 06:09 PM
aww jazakalla sis, thankyou :)

sapphire
12-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Lol.......u sisters are so sweet and kind..maybe i should start a polll........how many of u hate me.....Lol....the result would be funny to look at.........it should be like in what ways can i improve...anyway sis i think u've alread settled in and become one of us........

Rabi'ya
12-22-2005, 09:32 PM
:sl: sister

Im from Wales, usually Cardiff but at my parents house in West Wales right now

Enjoy LI :)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Sawsan
12-23-2005, 06:11 PM
jazakallaakhukhairan :sister: mashaAllah everyone here is welcoming and sweet alhamdulillah. Allahmdulillah i'm enjoying it yup :coolsis:

Sawsan
12-23-2005, 09:50 PM
assalaamualykum akhi zak, i was wondering if you still had any of those pictures of the imams of the haramains-including al budayr because for some reason they don't seem to show on the page

Tasneem
12-23-2005, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
wa iyyak........we are all bros and sisters....inshallah not enemies........(though many dislike me here.....)
Dat is sooooooo not true!
I love u 4 da sake of Allah
And like Nadia said u speek ur mind even if others dislike it.

SaLaMz:coolsis:

TabTabiun
12-23-2005, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

We don't like 16 year old sisters from the United Kingdom over here.

Welcome anyway.
As-Salaam Walikum- :rant: I Personally Take This Very Disrecspectful...Yeah WHY Don't you like Sisters from the UK?:enough!:
Anways............MaSalaama:peace:

S_87
12-23-2005, 10:29 PM
:sl:

:welcome: sis nice to have u here :)

sapphire
12-24-2005, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jihad_spun
Dat is sooooooo not true!
I love u 4 da sake of Allah
And like Nadia said u speek ur mind even if others dislike it.

SaLaMz:coolsis:

oh reallly??u guys sooo sweet!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!