/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is the prophet saw hadhir and naadhir

abubakr
12-23-2005, 10:51 AM
Asalamu alaykum

it is the beleif of many sufis particularly the barelvis who hold the beleif that nabi saw is hadhir and naadhir (present and seeing) and that he has knowledge of all things as his knowledge encompasses the preserved tablet. they beleive he was present and all-seeing even before his birth.

Inshallah I will provide a refutation of this twisted mushrik beleif. In the meantime brothers are welcome to post their comments and thoughts on this concept.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bronumba1
12-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Assalamualicum brother i dont mean to be rude but i find it quite funny that you say that you will solve this problem which has been facing the ummah for ceturies, when some of the greatest ulema could not fully if not at all counter this 'misbelief' as SOME people seem to thik and say, to be fair with you i am no supporter of the brelvies or any group, i just find it funny how a morden day person who can not even get close to those ulema of the past is trying to be brave to slove and refite this problem, ( dont take it as an offence brother all i am saying is that ARE YOU REALLY SURE THAT IT WILL BE YOU OF ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND PRESENT WHO SLOVES OR AT LEAST THINKS SO TO SOLVE THIS 'MISBELIEF') i say its best to leave it up to the 'people of knowledge' for this matter. As we are ignorant people who probably dont even know the fard's of Ghusl and Wudu!
since this is what we will be asked about on the day of judgement, have we prayed? etc... and not whether the prophet was this or that!

your brother in Islam
:brother:

Ghazi
12-23-2005, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bronumba1
Assalamualicum brother i dont mean to be rude but i find it quite funny that you say that you will solve this problem which has been facing the ummah for ceturies, when some of the greatest ulema could not fully if not at all counter this 'misbelief' as SOME people seem to thik and say, to be fair with you i am no supporter of the brelvies or any group, i just find it funny how a morden day person who can not even get close to those ulema of the past is trying to be brave to slove and refite this problem, ( dont take it as an offence brother all i am saying is that ARE YOU REALLY SURE THAT IT WILL BE YOU OF ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE PAST AND PRESENT WHO SLOVES OR AT LEAST THINKS SO TO SOLVE THIS 'MISBELIEF') i say its best to leave it up to the 'people of knowledge' for this matter. As we are ignorant people who probably dont even know the fard's of Ghusl and Wudu!
since this is what we will be asked about on the day of judgement, have we prayed? etc... and not whether the prophet was this or that!

your brother in Islam
:brother:
:sl:

At least someone has got the niyya to do something about it.

bronumba1
12-24-2005, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

At least someone has got the niyya to do something about it.
brother or sister this has nothing to do with niyah, what i am trying to say is that we should leave these pety issues to one side and concentrate more on the issues which rely matter like getting our prayers correct and being steadfast upon them, these are the things we will be asked about on the day of juegement and not about this!!!!!!!!!!!
Once this man asked Imam Abu Hanifah about the event between Imam Hussain and Yazeed who was in the right and do you know what his reply was "will we be asked about this onthe day of judgement, ask of me the things which are of concern, i will not be asked about this ont he day of judgement so pelase dont aske me this!" (paraphrased)
similar is the case with this, we should stop delving in petty things like this and try to work and stary as a UMMAH these petty things are dividing us up, dont you think its time that we stop this which has been going on for centuries!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
12-24-2005, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bronumba1
brother or sister this has nothing to do with niyah, what i am trying to say is that we should leave these pety issues to one side and concentrate more on the issues which rely matter like getting our prayers correct and being steadfast upon them, these are the things we will be asked about on the day of juegement and not about this!!!!!!!!!!!
Once this man asked Imam Abu Hanifah about the event between Imam Hussain and Yazeed who was in the right and do you know what his reply was "will we be asked about this onthe day of judgement, ask of me the things which are of concern, i will not be asked about this ont he day of judgement so pelase dont aske me this!" (paraphrased)
similar is the case with this, we should stop delving in petty things like this and try to work and stary as a UMMAH these petty things are dividing us up, dont you think its time that we stop this which has been going on for centuries!

I agree with you about the salat and the five pillers, but the sufi part isn't petty as people who are sufis will be questioned why they have divided them selfs into that sect, so if bros and sisters want to do something about then let them if the'r able to save these people then thats good.

Andaraawus
12-26-2005, 04:35 PM

ADMIN Note: Sectarian discussions are not allowed.

kadafi
12-26-2005, 11:30 PM

Please note that this forum does not allow any sectarian discussions. We wish to promote the correct 'aqeedah and manhaj which is based on the Glorious Qur'aan and the Sunnah.

The Prophet was not created from noor (light) and this is based on fabricated hadeeth. For more information refer to :

Was Prophet Muhammad a "Noor" or "Bashar", and is it true that he had no shade even in light?

Nor is the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) haadhir wa naadhir.

Please refer to:
Is the Prophet peace and blessings of Allaah alive and present on the earth at this time?

Closed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.