/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Medics thread.

Ameeratul Layl
12-12-2005, 01:17 PM
:sl:

I want to announce the launch of a new website MuslimMedic.com, (www.muslimmedic.com). MuslimMedic.com has been created to provide a platform for muslim doctors, medical students and other healthcare professionals from all over the world, to discuss islam related issues in the day to day life of a health worker, a place to get academic help, discuss about university life, etc. Propective medical students can also get help on the admission and application procedures from other members.

Please visit at www.muslimmedic.com. Registration is totally free.

Allah ma3akum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamonline
12-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Assallamu Alaikum,

I just wanted to tell you about a new website that has been launched, Muslimmedic.com. MuslimMedic Forums (www.muslimmedic.com) have been created to provide a platform for muslim health workers and students from all over the globe to interact online.

Students currently studying in medical school can use the forums to discuss about exams, research, SSMs, Intercalated BSc courses, text books and any other issue related to university life.

It is also a place for prospective medical and healthcare students to get advice about the application and admission procedures such as interviews, UCAS personal statements, accommodation, entry requirements, etc.

Be part of the only online community which brings together muslim medical students, doctors, health workers and prospective medics. Please visit http://www.muslimmedic.com

Registration is totally free!

Join Today and interact with other Muslim Health Professionals.

umermalik
12-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Salaams,

I just wanted to tell you about a new website that I have launched, Muslimmedic.com. MuslimMedic Forums (www.muslimmedic.com) have been created to provide a platform for muslim health workers and students from all over the globe to interact online.

Students currently studying in medical school can use the forums to discuss about exams, research, SSMs, Intercalated BSc courses, text books and any other issue related to university life.

It is also a place for prospective medical and healthcare students to get advice about the application and admission procedures such as interviews, UCAS personal statements, accommodation, entry requirements, etc.

Be part of the only online community which brings together muslim medical students, doctors, health workers and prospective medics. Please visit http://www.muslimmedic.com

Registration is totally free!

Umer.

Muhammad
12-23-2005, 12:23 PM

Threads merged.

Jazakallahu Khayr for the link, I am sure that it will be very beneficial Insha'Allaah.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saif007
12-23-2005, 12:30 PM
cool forum...just joined myself

Ameeratul Layl
12-27-2005, 03:21 PM
:salaam:

Na3am, akhee saif007..it is a 'cool' forum:coolsis: :coolious:

Brothers and sisters, I have found another medics thing:

http://www.medschoolguide.co.uk/forum/?

I think i is good as it helps AS Level students like myself. Ppl are very helpful....but u have to be careful with others. They can be a bit....:mad:

Anyway, I thought I'd share something beneficial with you all! I have....so now...mission 1 complete *gets back to revision<<< mission 2:-\ *

Allah ma3akum

saif007
12-28-2005, 05:05 AM
good luck sis...with studying....alhumdulilah I don't have to pick up another book, heheheh

Ameeratul Layl
12-28-2005, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by saif007
good luck sis...with studying....alhumdulilah I don't have to pick up another book, heheheh

JazakAllah akhee, I need all the luck I can get..no actually, all the du3.inshAllah.:)

I dont just have one book, I have 3:eek:

I wish this thread could be converted into a 'medics section.' WAllah, that would be great *looks at the moderators and smiles....:coolsis: ....plzzz*

Allah ma3akum
:)
*And...so, the poor soul gets back to the ugly looking exam paper*

saif007
12-29-2005, 05:17 PM
may Allah give you the success ukhti

Ameeratul Layl
12-29-2005, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by saif007
may Allah give you the success ukhti

Na3am.InshAllah wa Ameen ya Akee.

JazakAllah khaiyr..
*luks at the mods....*>>> u still havent chnaged this thread into a 'medics thread.' *smiles :) ....plzzzz*

Allah ma3akum

Far7an
12-30-2005, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Na3am.InshAllah wa Ameen ya Akee.

JazakAllah khaiyr..
*luks at the mods....*>>> u still havent chnaged this thread into a 'medics thread.' *smiles :) ....plzzzz*

Allah ma3akum
wa alaikumusalaam.
Done.

Ameeratul Layl
12-31-2005, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
wa alaikumusalaam.
Done.

JazakAllah khaiyr ya akhee.

Rep points your way,inshAllah. *if I can remember how to give them out :playing: *

Allah ma3akum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.