/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam

nolan
12-23-2005, 01:54 PM
assalam alaikum i am from trinidad, in the caribbean, for the past seven years or so i've been looking for spmething without really knowing what it was. all i knew was that i needed something to fill me spiritually, but i was never exposed to islam apart from the news broadcasts and the attempted coup in my own country by a particular muslim group. i admired their conviction. i an taking my shahadat next week insha allah. my friends and family wont understand but my cup now runneth over. i give allah praise for bringing me to this site i havent been on the internet in a looooonnnnggg while. read through some of the messages they were very helpful. salam.... oooohhh yeah i am female the name is that of my brother in islam hahaha.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-23-2005, 02:06 PM
:sl: sister

Congratulations on finding Islam. Mashallah sounds like its been a long journey for you. InshAllah ull find plenty of friends here and will enjoy your time. This board, i have found, is very helpful....feel free to ask any questions

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

sapphire
12-23-2005, 02:07 PM
welcome sis....hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay.......

Sanobar
12-23-2005, 03:24 PM
salam!
welcome to the forums!:):)
ma'salamah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.