/* */

PDA

View Full Version : muslim network for social and business professionals

Phoenix CG
12-23-2005, 04:53 PM
http://www.muslimglobe.com/network

I just set this up recently join up and start your group there inshaAllah, after we get more members and if it is popular we will make it bigger and a better experience, any suggestions are welcome

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
12-23-2005, 05:49 PM
jazak Allah khair bro
are u using joomla / mambo ?
or is it something else?

Phoenix CG
12-23-2005, 06:41 PM
waiyaak
something else lol
invite your mates inshaAllah let's hope it grows, when it does i have plans to make it quite interactive

Phoenix CG
12-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Assalamualaikum,

I'm an 18 year old student, I've setup swoppershop service, it is currently free, I'm a muslim alhamdullilah, so don't take this as a spam advert :p I was meant to post this here lol. I'll paste more details below, it's currently free, you can start your store with us for free also, we will be expanding throughout the whole of the united kingdom and we also have a lot of international interest, we're growing at a steady rate. Why is this different to ebay? You can swap your items, put up wanted adverts, be updated on products you want, aswell as opening your store with us for free, and selling your products at auction or fixed price. You can also win an ipod nano if you sell with us, http://www.swoppershop.com/contactus.php More information below:

Here at Swopper Shop we would like to welcome you to our new free service, a business aimed at students, with the students finance in mind, we have created Swopper Shop, It is currently free for students if you use the Promotion Code: 967dcf781e86. This offer is for a limited time only, so list your items before the offer runs out. SWOPPERSHOP.COM
What is it?

Swopper Shop is an online platform where our registered users can swap items with other users, above that, when you list your item, you can also sell it with a fixed price or auction it, the choice is up to you, you can do all three at once on one item, whatever the best deal you get for your item, it is your choice which route you take. You may also put up wanted and classifieds advertisements. Swopper Shop's Primary aim is to allows users to trade personal value(swap), an example:

Swopper 1: Wishes to sell a phone with little personal value to him, although he would like a watch
Swopper 2: Wishes to sell a watch with little personal value to him, although he may want a phone

When these two Swoppers meet, then you have found a perfect match where you can give your offer to the lister. And this comes completely free using the promotion code.

To reiterate on what the main uses of the service is:

* Swap Items
* Auction Items (Reserve prices can be set)
* Sell Items using buy it now
* Create Stores (additional fee required, currently on promotion)
* Wanted/Classified Advertisements
* Sellers & buyers Feedback rating system
* Item Watching
* Dutch Auctions
* And more features such as auction watching: http://www.swoppershop.com/help.php

Can I make money out of it?

The Swopper Shop platform is a world wide market, you can sell internationally, aslong as the seller can send the items to the destination and deal with ways of accepting money via our system, such as paypal, personal cheque or any other means, after a sale/Swop is made the two users can view each other email addresses and then contact each other and can arrange shipping or any other issues that may be effecting the sale. You can use swopper shop freely to generate money, you are in full control of how much you sell, and the profits acquired.
How Does it work?

Swopper Shop is extremely easy to use, you setup your account by registering for free, you can now sell, by clicking on the sell tab, enter your item description, on the fourth page you will be asked to enter the promotion code, which will give 100% off all fees. You can then continue and finalise your listing. You will not be charged for the final sale of your product, the service is 100% free for all students.

There are many excellent tools on the site to assist in your trading, you can learn more by visiting this link: http://www.swoppershop.com/help.php
What are the benefits?
For students
Students can save a large amount of money, by swopping, the two users will both save money as they will not have to buy the product whilst also keeping a swoppable item, they can now trade items and save a lot more. This is a great financial benefit that would make a lot of difference to every student throughout the world. You can swop items with other users all over the world or you can keep it local, the choice is yours, Swopper Shop will be growing at a very fast rate which gives our swoppers, more users to trade with, join now for free to make full use of the limited time promotion.

For Business
Our target market is currently 16-25 year olds, we will be doing all the marketing you require, as swoppershop grows, your business will recieve more exposure, if you start a store online today you will be the most experienced seller on swoppershop, so your store will recieve excellent brand image as swoppershop grows. The service is also currently free for local businesses, so there is nothing to loose.

For The Environment

Our users swap or sell there items, this will prevent them from throwing there unwanted items away, when they can make a profit on it, or swap it for an item that they may need, this is a type of recycling, and will be very positive to the environment.

If you have any questions regarding Swopper Shop please use the contact form: http://www.swoppershop.com/contactus.php

Thank you & Happy Swopping
Swopper Shop

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
akulion
12-24-2005, 12:58 AM
aha a top secret project lol
its ok bro just asking out of curiosity - but ill mind my own business :D lol

i joined up but i got a few errors on the first page at the bottom left hand corner right after i login in:

Code:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/ajauhar/public_html/muslimglobe/network/functions.php on line 1059

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/ajauhar/public_html/muslimglobe/network/functions.php on line 1059

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /home/ajauhar/public_html/muslimglobe/network/functions.php on line 1059

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #4 is not an array in /home/ajauhar/public_html/muslimglobe/network/functions.php on line 1059
thats the error i got

Phoenix CG
12-24-2005, 01:34 AM
oh yeah :blush: i should of mentioned that, when you add a friend that sql error will go, lol, i need to take a look at it in the future, i just want it to grow first as it mainly works without any major issues, when it gets bigger if it does, i'm going to make the system a lot more bigger and enjoyable.

If i add you as my buddy on it, the sql error will go :)

akulion
12-24-2005, 01:54 AM
insha'allah add me as a buddy and ill do the same with u
my id is akulion

Phoenix CG
12-24-2005, 02:13 AM
awesome done :D :D

nasheedmuslim
12-27-2005, 02:09 AM
"Firstly I emailed a Moderator about this but I have now found this section so she does not need to post the message below again for me"

Please read below:

"Asalamualaikum,

Can everyone please encourage everyone they know to audition for a new UK based Nasheed group. Audio samples, lyrics, ideas can be submitted via the online form.

Please check out:

http://www.muslimglobe.com/nasheed/

for more information.

Everyone please give it a try and encourage your friends to try it as well.... this is your chance to be discovered and to help promote islamic culture to the youth. Hey! even if you can't sing or you are not from the UK don't worry, your lyrics and ideas would be great - dont worry!... we'll give you the credit for it!...

Jazakallahukhair ...

...and spread the word!

... oh! and if you want to buy, swap and sell any kinds of goods online - ebay style but
much cheaper and more efficiently designed- Check out www.swoppershop.com &
http://www.swoppershop.com/displaynews.php?id=7

The Muslim Version of Ebay.

Salam"

Phoenix CG
09-14-2006, 10:56 PM
Muslim Globe Media Network provides news & views of Muslims around the world.

* We are a citizen journalist based news provider, this gives us the fastest news, we are an independant news service, we are not backed up by any country or organisation.
* We aim to bring news to the muslim ummah, and being a main and unique source of news, our concept is already unique and has not been featured on any other muslim board.
* Our strong commitment to providing news with various viewpoints gives us a diverse vision of the muslim population.
* MGMN has the potential to be a pioneer of muslim media, it is likely that the news and views of muslims will be read by think tanks.
* We have a broad readership, from all over the world, we can reach people globally unlike many print based works, we can also get work and media from people first hand in those countries.
* Not only do we have muslim writers but we do also have non muslim writers, this helps give us a view point from various points.
* MGMN Covers, Lifestyle, Digital, Creative & News.

Additionally

* Our Network also includes entertaining ways of keeping the youth involved. We help teach youngsters new technology, new skills and how to put them into practice.
* Our Segregated Live Chat allows our users to interact in real time, with fellow users, and can ask the teachers questions. This is an excellent way to communicate.
* Our Forum the main area for our network allows our users to communicate in an efficient way, they can send private messages, these are segregated per gender.
* Our users can make use of the new phenomenon, Blogs. Ours users can create there own blogs, make them private or public, or even a private group, add more than one editor at a time,
so they have there own little news room
* Quran System, this is an excellent way to memorise the quran with the meaning and audio, our quran system is a powerful software that allows all our users to listen and read our holy scripture.
* Our Gallery system allows our users to create private or public photo albums, this is an excellent way to send through media, and can have large amounts of benefits for communication.
* We have no added the search engine, and we expect to grow more and add more features

www.muslimglobe.com/forum

full image here:
http://www.muslimglobe.com/forum/upl...2_6_733591.jpg

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.