/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Happy to be Muslim

Rabbiyah
12-23-2005, 10:48 PM
Salam wa Laikum
I just want to share with my sisters that I went to Jumah today and I was very happy to be there even though the masjid wasn't in tip top shape it help me to appreciate having a place to go to, somewhere to pray with my sisters no matter the location or condition I say this because I don't get to go every friday because of work so therefore I go every other Friday which My confession today is I havn't took that advantage It was a blessing today because the sermon given was a reminder for me and the thread I posted ealier this week about being lazy was something I needed to hear ALLAH has always been there for me and it feels good that he hasn't given up on me
Al Humdu Allah for this beautiful religon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
12-23-2005, 10:53 PM
Good to hear!
I dont go to jummah alot
The last time i have been was once after da eid
My dad does'nt like taking me and my sisters:-\
Because he says that a woman is suppose to be at home
But when i do go i really apprciate it
I love being around the muslims:peace:
Its just the feeling of togetherness
I love that feeling it makes me feel warm inside:)

SaLaMz:coolsis:

- Qatada -
12-23-2005, 11:12 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

masha Allaah thats really excellent sister. islam is really special and always will be because no matter what color, race, background we're from - we all believe in Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala and that is what keeps us all united alhamdulilah.

...He it is Who supporteth thee with His help and with the believers, (8:62)

And united their hearts; had you spent all that is in the earth, you could not have united their hearts, but Allah united them; surely He is Mighty, Wise. (8:63)

Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala is so kind, and the Most Wise..

Alhamdulilah for islam!

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

h1jabi_sista
12-23-2005, 11:22 PM
as salam alikum,

aww mashallah, thats sweet. My dad isnt too keen on women going to masjids often either, but alhamdulilah when i do go, wild dogs couldnt get me out!!!lol

i think the word we're all looking for here is---UNITY.
thats why we appreciate it so much, becuause for once its not blood bonding us together, but its islam.......

subhanallah, what a beautiful religion and subhanallah Allah is the Most merciful

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ishkabab
12-24-2005, 12:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jihad_spun
Good to hear!
I dont go to jummah alot
The last time i have been was once after da eid
My dad does'nt like taking me and my sisters:-\
Because he says that a woman is suppose to be at home
But when i do go i really apprciate it
I love being around the muslims:peace:
Its just the feeling of togetherness
I love that feeling it makes me feel warm inside:)

SaLaMz:coolsis:
its true women dont need to go to the masjid....if you get the same reward at home then why go n loose ur pardah....cause come on u do see the men at least once...even though its seperate......

Halima
12-24-2005, 02:32 PM
:sl:

Wow this is great news. May Allah(swt) guide you righteously insha'Allah

:w:

ummhabibah
12-24-2005, 03:27 PM
:sl:
it is really nice seeing the sistres go to the masjid. it is good to be among your muslim siters in gatherings or just prayers, but not all the time as the best plce for the women is her house. it is a felling of wamrth and peace.:sister:

Nawal89
12-24-2005, 05:21 PM
I go to the masjid every friday and sunday and i love it.. the muslim community in the Bahamas is too small for evryone to stay home and not know each other lol. I teach the little kids on sundays..mashaAllah love them all. :D:D

sapphire
12-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Mashallah sis!!!!!no one here goes to the masjid.......we dont reallly have rooms...

Rabbiyah
12-25-2005, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
I go to the masjid every friday and sunday and i love it.. the muslim community in the Bahamas is too small for evryone to stay home and not know each other lol. I teach the little kids on sundays..mashaAllah love them all. :D:D
Salams my sister
I would like to know what ages you teach
I need help on what I should teach my children to advance their knowledge in Islam for I basically taught them wudu and salats which they still don't have down pac and I know it should be alot more I could be teaching them . My children ages are 10,8,7,and 2
Salam wa alaikum
from your sister in islam Rabbiyah in Philly

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.