/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Western agenda against Islam

News4U
02-12-2005, 06:55 PM
"The point at issue is that Turkey has been destroyed and shall never rise again, because we have destroyed her spiritual power: the Khilafah and Islam." - Lord Curzon, British Foreign Secretary, after the abolishment of the Khilafah by Mustafa Kemal

"... somehow we find it hard to sell our values, namely that the rich should plunder the poor." - former US Secretary of State John Foster Dulles

"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do." - Samuel P. Huntington

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
root
02-26-2005, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
Yeah right tell these joker government officials that this 'victory' of the west is only temporay, a minor setback which will only slightly delay not end the inevitable, the establishment of the khilafah and the end to the western tyrant opressive rule!
Though not in your life-time eh?

Brother_Mujahid
02-26-2005, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
Though not in your life-time eh?
maybe not in mine or yours, yes
but will inevitably come in the future. you may think its all hokey pokey but thats understandable considering you dont believe in god or his message he sent his messenger.

root
02-26-2005, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
maybe not in mine or yours, yes
but will inevitably come in the future. you may think its all hokey pokey but thats understandable considering you dont believe in god or his message he sent his messenger.
Now their you go. "Hokey-Pokey", why do you directly offend me. Unless of course you just want me to agree with you. I would never call ANY main-stream faith "Hokey-Pokey",!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khattab
02-27-2005, 03:44 PM
The Khilafa will return it may well come in our lifetime only Allah (SWT) knows best but there is absolutley no doubt at all that it will come back, its the best system as was proved in the past and in the future inshallah.

root
02-27-2005, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
well i call you hokey pokey and what. Dont mess with this deen because the followers of the deen will mess with you.
Silence is a heavier tone Hash......

Sinner
02-28-2005, 12:57 PM
, its the best system as was proved in the past and in the future
Just wondering how this is true. When it comes to getting the most goods and services into an economy, capitalism has been proven to be the most effective method of all. Democracy has been shown to provide the most stable form of government, it provides the greatest free flow of ideas amoung a population which inturn fuels scientfic and cultural advancement.

Khattab
02-28-2005, 01:54 PM
All we need to do is look back in history, the great Islamic Empire that was built on it, they where the leaders in modern science, great inventors etc. A society where crime is basically non-existent, where no one has fear when they step out from there house, where minorities are protected. While Europe was living in the so called "Dark Ages" this wasnt the case for the islamic countries. This is what muslims need in our countries we need to bring it back to these days and restore the Khilafa and implement the full sharia law, we need to live by rules set by God. Allah has given us the best system in which to use. And one day this will return inshallah there is no doubt regarding it.

Khattab
02-28-2005, 05:15 PM
:sl:

Hash, even Saudi need to use the full sharia law, currently even they are not enforcing it 100%.

:w:

nila11
06-01-2013, 09:17 AM
As the Western government adds fuel to the fire of Islam fearful sentiments in their societies with provocative and incendiary actions and statements, the Western media impishly try their best to describe an irregular, intolerant image of Muslims in an effort which should be interpreted as an incontestable crusade against more than 25% of the world population.

sister herb
06-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Salam alaykum

I hope that muslims in the West would open they eyes and stop to think that they see monsters everywhere. If your neighbor thinks that islam is bad and all muslims are terrorists, then it is your job to change his way to think so.

:D My neighbor is Christian priest and he thinks that muslims are kind persons.

sister herb
06-01-2013, 11:22 AM
This I did today to give kind image about islam:

Today I helped here one old man to understand that muslims might be kind persons. That man sat in the wheelchair and had lost his bag to the street. I also saw he was blind. So I went to ask does he need help.

I gave him his bag and he asked me why I helped him. I told that my religion teach me to be kind. Also I told I am muslim.

He smiled and told he never has met any muslim before me.

Ali Mujahidin
06-02-2013, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
This I did today to give kind image about islam:

Today I helped here one old man to understand that muslims might be kind persons. That man sat in the wheelchair and had lost his bag to the street. I also saw he was blind. So I went to ask does he need help.

I gave him his bag and he asked me why I helped him. I told that my religion teach me to be kind. Also I told I am muslim.

He smiled and told he never has met any muslim before me.
Shukur alhamduliLah, ya ukhtee, you have indeed performed a most meritorious deed. I daresay he has never met any Muslims before for the simple reason that Muslims, generally speaking, are not really that interested in helping non-Muslims.

No, I am not making a wild accusation here. Just look at what is happening. Whenever there is a disaster, there are people who volunteer their services. There are people who donate. You read about all kinds of organizations who rush to give aid. Have you heard of any Muslim organization doing that? In the first place, is there any Muslim organization that is formed specifically to give aid in the event of disasters?

Seriously speaking, when was the last time you attended a lecture on Islam and you hear the ustaz exhorting the audience to help anyone in time of disaster? Have you even heard of any ustaz talking about such a thing?

Don't get me wrong.

I am a Muslim by choice and I love Islam. However, that doesn't mean that I am blind to what is happening around me. I am aware that there is some kind of orchaestraed effort in the western media to demonize Islam and Muslims. But that is their problem. There is not very much that we can do about what they want to do.

What we can do is to practice Islam in a more pro-active way. Are we even making any effort to do that? Correct me if I am wrong, but what I am taught is that the iman of a Muslim is not considered complete if his neighbor goes to bed hungry. And, according to what I am taught, a neighbor is anyone living in the 40 houses to the right, 40 houses to the left, 40 houses to the front and 40 houses to the left. There's nothing in what I have learned that says anything about the neighbor having to be a Muslim before he has a right to our charity.

Was I taught wrongly?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.