/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering what about bin's neice

Rabbiyah
12-24-2005, 06:56 AM
so I click on to the thread aout Bin Laden's neice and read the artlce and thinking what is going through that girls mind looking for acceptance through "Americans" what she need is to find acceptance through Allah and those photos it's just trouble for her I pray she will realize what a stupid thing she just did that girl need to study the true way of Life and repent not to scare anyone off muslim and non-muslims this just my opinion and I will mention I shouldn't judge anyone but what she has done as far as exposure it's definitly haram.
Salams to all my sisters

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bittersteel
12-24-2005, 06:02 PM
the thing is simple.Some Saudis are unIslamic and corrupt.which is a worrying thing.

sapphire
12-24-2005, 06:14 PM
well yeah......actions are determined by intentions...but sometimes the actions clearly show the intention....May Allah save us all from these things.....Ameen........

ummbilal
12-24-2005, 07:23 PM
a woman who declares disbelief(read the article she disassociates herself from muslim) is not muslim right??

so y should we worry what she does??
inshaallah Allah will guide all those who have Islamin their hearts to the right path and inshaallah she will become muslim but at the moment shes nothing to do with us i think,

she has 49 uncles and aunts remember, shes probably never meet sheikh Bin Ladin.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
12-24-2005, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummbilal

she has 49 uncles and aunts remember, shes probably never meet sheikh Bin Ladin.
:sl:
exactly

Halima
12-24-2005, 09:47 PM

I would most certainly think she is a disgrace not only to the religious family, but to Osman Bin Laden himself since she has conducted herself like that. No muslim woman would enter jannat firdous like that. Astaghirallah.

:w:

minaz
12-24-2005, 10:02 PM
lol ummmmm yeh i read the article in the "metro newspaper" on the way back from work, oh well she fits in with her family then :p

h1jabi_sista
12-24-2005, 10:08 PM
as salam alikum,

sheik bin laden? he's not a sheik is he?

thats soo weird, bin ladens neice only came to my knowledge today. subhanallah apparently, she disowns the family and claims to have nothing to do with them.

however, i agree with ummbilal, she's not worth our brains worrying over.:coolsis:

may allah guide the misguided and allah is the most merciful, the most forgiving.
ameen

allah knows best

:sister: :peace:

:w:

Ra`eesah
12-24-2005, 10:34 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Her meeting OBL or not has nothing to do with her Imaan. Imaan is belief in the heart , statement of the tounge and the action of the limbs.

We as muslims were taught By the Prophet :arabic5: to judge by the apperent. Hence seeing a muslim bowing down to Krishna;Buddah;The Virgen Mary ect. We can conclude that a "Muslim" wouldnt do such.

The Ahlus sunnah wal jamaah believe that Imaan is belief in the heart, statement of the tongue and action of the limbs... likewise we belief that Imaan can be nullified EITHER by belief in the heart OR statement of the tongue OR action of the limbs... we dont say as the extreme morjiah [ those who separate action and Iman ] say that Imaan is ONLY belief in the heart... OR Imaan is belief in the heart and statement of the tongue... OR that actions of the limbs SHOW what is in the heart... OR that Imaan cannot be nullified by the actions but only in the heart ---we believe that Imaan can be nullified by either of them, belief in the heart OR statement OR action. We dont say it is condition that the heart disbelieves for the person to exit Islam.

Rabbiyah
12-25-2005, 03:50 AM
Salams sister i appreciate your response And you have a great point my brain don't have room for non sense so moving right along onto seeking knowlege
Alhumdu allah for such bright sisters on this site!!!!!!!

Halima
12-25-2005, 01:46 PM

This thread only shows the bad image of the girl when in fact it is not beneficial to the Islamic forums at all. Whereas here on the forum we all strive to promote a good Islamic image and this violates this rule:

1. Help build an e-Muslim community that supports each other, and promotes the Islamic image..

therefore....

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.