/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just take a look at these books.

Bittersteel
12-24-2005, 01:13 PM
[LINK REMOVED] ain't at all good.KSA can't ber Islamic,c'mon Islam doesn't treat women like that.

:sl:

23. No un-Islamic, anti-Islamic or inauthenthic URLS in posts, profiles, PMs or signatures

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
12-24-2005, 01:46 PM
brother, i really don't think we need to read stuff like that. We all know people like that are ignorant and uneducated in matters like this!
No need to makes us all angry :mad: :mad: :mad:

sapphire
12-24-2005, 01:55 PM
^^^same.....i took one look and couldnt even think of anything to write in the thread!!!!!

Ghazi
12-24-2005, 03:23 PM

I didn't know about that book till now, we giving her what she wants publicity best course of action is not to speak about.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
12-24-2005, 03:29 PM
I think Muslim scholars should be writing books too refuting such allegations.

Ghazi
12-24-2005, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
I think Muslim scholars should be writing books too refuting such allegations.

Best course of action is not to cause any media publicity, this would only put islam in the spotlight wrong reasons cause people always tend to believe whats written in the media.

ummAbdillah
12-24-2005, 03:38 PM
asalamu alykum
only islam gives us (women) true rights alhamulilah
such books make me so mad :mad:
:peace:

S_87
12-24-2005, 03:41 PM

makes good money do these books :thumbs_up

why give these fame hurgry people attention? :)

ive read a couple of the other books and while i say the read is good the woman complains about stuff required islamically.
im talking about the princes trilogy. yes ok, i believe there is prejudice towards women all around the world BUT one big excuse people like to bring islam down with is treatment to women. that is one main thing they did when targeting afghanistan. its propaganda.
have you ever seen so much media atention of any book targetting a poor woman in the west. a woman used by men? no. does it mean it dont exist. not necessarily :)

ps please remove the linkp-u-b-l-i-c-i-t-y

Snowflake
12-24-2005, 11:05 PM
Best to leave books like that well alone. And alhumdulillah we have the Quran to refute such allegations. May Allah give them hidayah. Ameen

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-25-2005, 02:06 AM

23. No un-Islamic, anti-Islamic or inauthenthic URLS in posts, profiles, PMs or signatures

Posting to show their wrongs is also publicizing them however much it is unintended. Therefore :

:threadclo

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.