/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My name is Fozley Akram, Student and trainee hafiz, in London Battersea.

afriend
12-24-2005, 06:15 PM
:sl:

I am new to this forum. I would just like to say that may The peace and blessings be upon Rasoolullah. Also I am trying to be a haafiz and I am already learning from the best. Sheikh Shuraim :peace: . Well not in person but listenning to him is like heaven(not like i know how it's like, but inshallah). So now I'd like to take 1 step further to learn from him in person....So I ask from you anyone, Would you like to help someone to become a hafiz, well then can someone please tell me anything from e-mail address to Postal address of Sheikh Saood Bin Irahim Ash-Shuraim.:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
12-24-2005, 06:18 PM
welcome to the forum...hope you have an enjoyable and benefital stay.......i love listning to sheikh Shuraim aswell...Mashallah!!!!!

afriend
12-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Wasalam.....so any info on him? Shukran 4 takin intrest.....

- Qatada -
12-24-2005, 06:36 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum bro. insha Allaah you'll benefit alot from here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask insha Allaah.

we look forward to your posts insha Allaah.

by the way - if i find any sort of link or email address to contact him, i'll try posting it up.. but right now - i dont have any info. sorry.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
12-24-2005, 07:48 PM
:welcome: to LI bro

ummAbdillah
12-24-2005, 08:00 PM
:welcome: LI brother
inshallah you will benefit

Rabi'ya
12-26-2005, 08:18 PM
:sl: brother

Welcome to the forum, enjoy LI!!

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

hasib
12-27-2005, 04:15 AM

Welcome to the forums :)

hey bro that is amazing masha'Allah what are you doing and may Allah give you success in this duniya and the hereafter :)

:w:

Rukayat
12-28-2005, 02:44 AM

Welcome to the forum Brother

Peace

Rabbiyah
12-28-2005, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley

I am new to this forum. I would just like to say that may The peace and blessings be upon Rasoolullah. Also I am trying to be a haafiz and I am already learning from the best. Sheikh Shuraim :peace: . Well not in person but listenning to him is like heaven(not like i know how it's like, but inshallah). So now I'd like to take 1 step further to learn from him in person....So I ask from you anyone, Would you like to help someone to become a hafiz, well then can someone please tell me anything from e-mail address to Postal address of Sheikh Saood Bin Irahim Ash-Shuraim.:)
I have a ? about where you live Is it true that the goverment is telling sisters that they are not allowed to wear their kimars?
or they r not allowed to wear them in school?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.