/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Information about Sheikh Shuraim

afriend
12-24-2005, 06:57 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! dus any1 hav any contact information about Sheikh Shuraim....Please.....weeep....I am learning my Quraan from him, tryin 2 become a hafiz....and his recitation....Weep.....Is so beautiful....May ALLAH keep him alive as long as I live....Ameen. Also may Allah keep his voice the same for as long as he lives.Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

lol dont worry bro - you can download his recitations from here:

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:6...+shuraim&hl=en

when more brothers & sisters come on - they'll give you more info. insha Allaah..

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

- Qatada -
12-24-2005, 07:04 PM

http://www.abouttajweed.com/090304.htm

just abit of info - insha Allaah:

Question

Salaam Brothers,

Could you please tell me more about Sheikh Shuraim? I’ve read the info on the website but if you have or you can get further information.
Jazak-allah!

Answer

Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh. We received many requests for further information on Sheikh Shuraim, and although this type of information is not easy to find, al-hamu lillah, we were able to obtain some additional information.

Saud bin Ibraheem Mohammed Aali Shuraim. Was born in the city of Riyadh 1386 h. He studied elementary at ‘Areen schools, then middle school at the model schools, then high school at North Al-Yarmook. He graduated from high school in 1404 h, then went to the college of Usool Ad-Deen at the Imam Muhammed bin Saud Islamic University in Riyadh , in ‘Aqeedah and Modern Mathaahab division. He graduated 1409 h, then went on in 1410h to the ‘3alee lilqadhaa’ institute and received a masters degree from it in 1413h.

He received knowledge in person directly from many different honorable shuyookh, including the honorable Sheikh Abulaziz bin Abdullah bin Baz and the Sheikh Abdullah Al-Jibreen, and others.

He was employed as a teacher at the ‘3alee lilqadhaa’ institute in 1410h. In 1412h he was made Imam and Khateeb of the Haram mosque. In 1413h he was placed as a judge in the grand court of Holy Makkah. In 1416h he freed himself so that he could pursue and receive a doctoral degree from Umm Al-Quraa University in Mekkah. In 1414h, the high approval was made for him to teach at the Holy Mosque.

:wasalamex

sapphire
12-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Well like i have said for the other two times u asked ill look for you...i have been given a whole set of his cds for a present...ill check on there if it says anyhting.....inshallah if u go Makkah you will get the chance to meet him....maybe people will reply when they come back tomorrow inshallah....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
12-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Well...Thank you so much...Sorry about being such an impatient snob but everytime I listen to his recitation I find it hard to stay in one piece, also my time for learning the Quran by heart is passing by and I am growing very worried. But Like u said, inshallah I will get 2 meet him someday...Inallaha ma'asaabireen.

- Qatada -
12-24-2005, 07:13 PM

lol dont worry about it bro :)

remember that patience is a vital part within islam - its mentioned so much times in the qur'an aswell.

And obey Allah and His Messenger and do not quarrel for then you will be weak in hearts and your power will depart, and be patient; surely Allah is with the patient. (8:46)

:) insha Allaah we'll find some info. soon enough..

sapphire
12-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Ameen thumma Ameen...some one seems to have taken my cds...when i get them ill let u know if it says anything........

S_87
12-24-2005, 09:11 PM
:sl:
try contacting the masjid ul haram offices

saod shurem
12-26-2005, 10:13 PM
salam voila le photo de shuraim

imageshack.us]

[/url]

[/IMG]

salem c les photo de shuraim

[/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

salam voila c les photo de shuraim

[/URL][/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG] voila recitation de shurem alfatiha tellement sa comprhension de fatiha il arrivé de pleurer et c dou3a vidéo de shuaim dans le dis deriere jour de ramadan 27 ramadan voila mon recitation g suis imam a paris g ais l age 21ans salem voila mon recitation et g suis imam a paris et g ais lage 21ans salem 3aleykom voila recitation et g suis imam tarayeh a paris et g ais 21

S_87
12-27-2005, 02:59 PM

jazakAllah for the photos :thumbs_up

Khaldun
12-27-2005, 03:08 PM

Alhamdulilah you have come to the right forum. Check out our Imams thread, i think you will find it interesting inshAllah :brother:

TabTabiun
12-27-2005, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! dus any1 hav any contact information about Sheikh Shuraim....Please.....weeep....I am learning my Quraan from him, tryin 2 become a hafiz....and his recitation....Weep.....Is so beautiful....May ALLAH keep him alive as long as I live....Ameen. Also may Allah keep his voice the same for as long as he lives.Ameen.
*Aameen*

- Qatada -
12-27-2005, 11:15 PM
:salamext:

jazak Allaah khayr frere saod :).

ahkar shams
01-01-2006, 06:20 PM
thanx for that bro

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 11:18 AM
salam
bro saod shurem where did you get those pics from? especially the one he is wearing the brown bisht and speaking on the microphone?
can you refrest those picture links on yousendit? becasue they have expired
wasalam

aishaazher
01-03-2006, 08:02 PM
i was talking to a person, and they were gonna meet imam shuraim, and were not sure what they should take along as a present, and then somebody said that imam is a chocolate fan....;D (Not to get into his personal life) and he said that his favorite thing to eat is a chocolate cake with nuts(Yum!!!!)i love his personality, i survive on chocolates.......:happy:;D ;D ;D
~may allah give the imams a long and healthy life, ameen~

aishaazher
01-03-2006, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
especially the one he is wearing the brown bisht and speaking on the microphone?
can you refrest those picture links on yousendit? becasue they have expired
wasalam
That is his best picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 09:57 AM
salam
where was that pic taken??^^^^^
wasalam

aishaazher
01-05-2006, 01:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
u mean this MST ? :
[G]
yes, that one!!!!!!!!!!!

aishaazher
01-05-2006, 01:53 AM
bro mst, the pic u have have, the one which says mohammad in red letters...
who is that a pic of???i know i have seen it before but can not recognize it.....

MetSudaisTwice
01-05-2006, 10:14 AM
salam
sis don't you see the resemblance between the two pic that it is Sheikh Shuraim? lol
wasalam

aishaazher
01-05-2006, 11:13 PM
lol, yea, i thought it would be him but his beard looks different, sort off....

sapphire
01-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Sisters should not be looking at ghair maharims!!!!!even if they are an imaam still..no verse of the quran says that you can look at ghair maharims if they are imaams does it??so i suggest sisters dont look.......

corect me if im wrong!!

MetSudaisTwice
01-06-2006, 03:09 PM
salam
true sis......^^^
wasalam

afriend
08-30-2006, 12:02 PM
Love still lives on!!!

But I've found what I was looking for....A messenger ;)

I love brother Abdullah Sa'ood, Yathaabahullah!!

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 05:36 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

I dunno how I missed this place :?

He received knowledge in person directly from many different honorable shuyookh, including the honorable Sheikh Abulaziz bin Abdullah bin Baz and the Sheikh Abdullah Al-Jibreen, and others.
Wow that is sooo Koool!!... MashaAllah TabarkAllah!

S_87
08-30-2006, 05:58 PM

^^^ i think at least 3 other imams of Masjid ul Haram are taught by either one, the other or both mashaAllah.

jello
08-30-2006, 06:44 PM

I have a lot of tape colections of the Shaykhs of Masjid Al Haram, however I was only able to see Shaykh Abdul Rahman Sudais once from afar...

I guess it should be hard to contact them personally, since they are important figures and they are sometimes under problems with the government here in Saudi Arabia (but most of the time they are OK with the govrenment).

afriend
09-03-2006, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jello

I have a lot of tape colections of the Shaykhs of Masjid Al Haram, however I was only able to see Shaykh Abdul Rahman Sudais once from afar...

I guess it should be hard to contact them personally, since they are important figures and they are sometimes under problems with the government here in Saudi Arabia (but most of the time they are OK with the govrenment).
Yes....You living in KSA....know of these things :happy: tell me more ;D

Kamilah
09-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Omg! i didnt realise there are so many devoted shuraim fans like myself,:D

I mentioned before in another thread how I saw him in the Masjid-al-Haraam in Ramadhaan 2004,

HuAllahu A'lam I couldnt resist saying to my brothers that the only reason we saw him was because maybe Allah(swt) showed him to us because of me being one of his biggest fans.

and guess what, also last year when my brother met him, he told him that i'm a big fan of his, and he also told him that im studying to become an Alimah...the Shaykh was very pleased upon hearin this and he smiled..

can you believe it, beloved Shaykh Shuraim smiled for me;D :D

Maimunah
09-06-2006, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kamilah

Lol mashaAllah may Allah help u with it inshaAllah.

wasalaam.

S_87
09-12-2006, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kamilah
Omg! i didnt realise there are so many devoted shuraim fans like myself,:D

for you or at you? :D

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:39 AM
salam
lol sis
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.