/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam to all my brothers and sisters - Important message inside

nasheedmuslim
12-25-2005, 01:12 AM
Salam

Can everyone please encourage everyone they know to audition for a new UK based Nasheed group. Audio samples, lyrics, ideas can be submitted via the online form and the MGTalent forum.

Please check out:

http://www.muslimglobe.com/nasheed/

for more information.

Everyone please give it a try and encourage your friends to try it as well.... this is your chance to be discovered. Hey! even if you cant sing, your lyrics and ideas would be great - dont worry!... we'll give you the credit for it!...

Jazakallah ...

...and spread the word!

... oh! and if you want to buy, swap and sell any kinds of goods online - ebay style but much cheaper and more efficiently - Check out www.swoppershop.com & http://www.swoppershop.com/displaynews.php?id=7

The Muslim Version of Ebay.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
12-25-2005, 01:46 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM UKHTI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hope you will find this site beneficial inshallah :D

oh and also, plz refrain from going off topic in other threads, posting the same post once is enough, jazak Allah khair
I only tell u this because i dont want u to get banned, rather i would like u to join us in most great and beneficial discussions inshallah

If you have any questions, plz do ask :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Sanobar
12-25-2005, 02:19 AM
salam!
welcome to the forums sister!!!!!!!:)
ma'salamah

sapphire
12-25-2005, 10:48 AM
welcome to the forum...have an enjoyable and benifitial stay...maybe u should have just made a new thread for that message rather than post it in many different threads!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
12-26-2005, 08:29 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum :)

Enjoy your stay, inshallah

:w:

Rabiya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.