/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Another argument for islam

Abu Zakariya
12-25-2005, 01:13 PM
:sl:

We all know about the arguments for islam, like the scientific miracles in the Qur'an, the predictions therein and the miracles and predictions by the Prophet salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam. Also, his sincerety and simple lifestyle all make up a strong argument for islam.

One of these that I didn't think about before is the following:

I watched "The Sirah" with Yasir Qadhi last week and he said that the Prophet salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam told the Meccan leaders that if they said one kalimah, then they would rule the world. They answered that they would say ten kalimahs if the result would be that they would rule the world, but when the Prophet told them to say la ilaha ill Allah, they refused.

So, the promise was that the arabs that accepted islam would eventually rule the world.
What happened?

Within a record period of time, muslims conquered basically the whole known world. From India in east to Spain in west. Even non-muslims are astounded. Considering that the Prophet barely survived the Meccan persecution and that the muslims were nearly annihilated at the battle of the trench, this evolution of things is astounding. It's a miracle.

So, the fact that the Prophets promise that the one's that accepted islam would rule the world is another proof for islam.

Here's a relevant link:

http://www.meccacentric.com/hakim_quick.html

Scroll down to "Islam, past, present & future" and press the "Video"-button to the left.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
12-25-2005, 01:39 PM
walikum salam wr wb
good point bro

and for those who havent watched "Islam Empire of Faith"
watch it - its an amazing documentary on the spread of Islam and the contributions of Muslims to the world

a MUST see for all Muslims!

Umm Safiya
12-25-2005, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
walikum salam wr wb
good point bro

and for those who havent watched "Islam Empire of Faith"
watch it - its an amazing documentary on the spread of Islam and the contributions of Muslims to the world

a MUST see for all Muslims!
:sl:

Can it be downloaded anywhere?

:w:

akulion
12-26-2005, 04:52 AM
Walikum salam wr wb

I dont know if it can be downloaded or not
but u could do a search on limewire (limewire.com program for doing p2p sharing) maybe ull find it insha'Allah

if i can ill try and arrange something insha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
renak
04-06-2006, 09:45 AM
I can't wait to view it.

R_Mujahed
04-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Aslamualikum

Here is the Link http://video.google.com/videosearch?...mpire+of+Faith Enjoy!

Waslamualikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.