/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Bro

TruthComesFirst
12-25-2005, 01:56 PM
:sl:
I hope you are all in an excellent state of health and eemaan.I am here thanks to being banned from another forum because I posted quran that they didnt like.They deleted my threads, and kicked me out.So much for being an Islamic forum!
I sure hope this experience becomes better than that..
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
12-25-2005, 01:59 PM
Wa Alaikumusslaam

Welcome to the forum. You'll find that the staff here are very Considerate and cool, so Insha Allah read the forum rules and Regulations :)

Wasalaam

akulion
12-25-2005, 02:05 PM
walikum salam wr wb
and welcome to the board :D

sapphire
12-25-2005, 02:09 PM
welcome to the forum!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TruthComesFirst
12-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the welcomings.But until when do I stay being a limited member?

habib
12-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Assalamualaikum bro,

Welcome to the Forum ..

sapphire
12-25-2005, 02:17 PM
untill you reach 50 posts....then you will be a full member...inshallah...it doesnt take long...as long as the posts are benefitial and you dont free post or the mods delete the posts.....

nafy
12-25-2005, 02:18 PM
salaamz bro,
welcome 2 da forum!!! :)
hope u have an enjoyable and beneficial stay!
take care
w/salaamz :)

Umm Yoosuf
12-25-2005, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TruthComesFirst
Thanks for the welcomings.But until when do I stay being a limited member?

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/foru..._liforum_rules

format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Jazakallahu Khayr for your patience, and also welcome to the forum.

The reason we have 50 posts is so that members are encouraged to participate in the forum, because previously people only registered for the sake of listening to nasheeds. So this way, people are giving something back as well as receiving the benefits of the forum.

Another important reason is that 50 posts shows a commitment to the forum and is a more secure way to allow access into private gender rooms. We would not be as sure if a person was a brother or a sister if they were entirely new, although we are aware that this is not foolproof.

Please don't be put off by the number of posts: once you start to join in discussions, you will find it very easy to post more and more, and Insha'Allaah you will reach the target sooner than you think.

TruthComesFirst
12-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks, bro.But bro let me ask, how come it says 'banned' below ur nik when you can post?

Sanobar
12-26-2005, 04:01 PM
salam!
welcome to the forums! hope u have a good time here....and it says banned under zaks nick is becoz we can change that ourselves.....in the userCP option! :lol:
ma'salamah

nafy
12-26-2005, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TruthComesFirst
Thanks, bro.But bro let me ask, how come it says 'banned' below ur nik when you can post?

salaamz
das cus zAK bro has been naughty!! :nervous: hehehe ;D
take care
w/salaamz :)

Rabi'ya
12-26-2005, 08:36 PM

Welcome to the forum brother, indeed truth does come first:)

Rabi'ya:rose:

hasib
12-27-2005, 04:14 AM

Welcome to the forums :)

gawaher is kinda strict..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!