/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

Andaraawus
12-26-2005, 05:19 PM
:sl:

im new here, i found this site through understanding islam - i wondered where everybody went to - i see some familar faces here ......sh nazim Abu bakr and so forths, and probaly more

My name is Andaraawus Ibn Yusuf, named after a diciple of Isa alyhis salam, this is my birth name although i converted to Islam around about 4 years ago.... i like this forum already as i have noticed there are some people that shaRE the same intrests as me.

so i am looking foward to being here wasalams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-26-2005, 05:22 PM
:wasalamex

welcome to the forums brother. masha Allaah you reverted to islam :) i think i seen you on islam.forumwise.. not too sure.

but you'll have a real enjoyable stay here insha Allaah.

:salamext:

sapphire
12-26-2005, 05:24 PM
welcome to the forum...mashallah u reverted...may the forum be both enjoyable and benefitial for you.......

Andaraawus
12-26-2005, 05:27 PM
As-Salamu alaykum

yes indeed jkr24 ... thanks for the wecomes and i have found many things already at this site i like so yeh ...:w: i will see you around

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
12-26-2005, 05:35 PM

Welcome to the forum brother. I used to be a member of U.I but alhamdulilah I am a commited member here. I am looking foward to your posts aswell as your reversion story that you can post here (insha'Allah)

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...ours-here.html

If you have any questions you may visit the FAQ

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

or kindly ask one of the staff members.

BarakAllahu Feekum.

nafy
12-26-2005, 05:37 PM
salaamz
welcome 2 da site bro!! :)
hope u enjoy yaself and find it beneficial!!
take care
w/salaamz :)

Uma Rayanah
12-26-2005, 07:37 PM

welcome.....

Rabi'ya
12-26-2005, 08:39 PM

Welcome to the forum:)

Enjoy your stay, inshAllah

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

hasib
12-27-2005, 04:13 AM

Welcome to the forums :)

:w:

Andaraawus
12-27-2005, 11:38 AM
As-Salamu alaykum
...wow thank you for all the welcomes....i am definately in a forum that is alive here ...normally on forums you dont get this many people popping up to say helllo , so thank you for your welcomes ...see you around ...wasalams

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!