/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Uthman
02-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Assalam alaikum,

What happened to the 'learn islam' section? Some of the things posted won't 'fit' in the 'basics of islam' thread. :brother:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
02-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Yeah! whappened?

kadafi
02-16-2005, 09:59 AM
:sl:

The articles posted in the 'Learn Islam' section has been merged with Basics of Islam sub-forum. Insha'Allah, reverts and/or non-muslims can ask questions there or initiate a discussion.

The 'Learn Islam' section was also related to the Basics of Islam and thus it perfectly 'fit' there :)

Any Islamic-related discussions or articles should be posted at the Basics of Islam.

Jazaka'Allah Khairun in advance.

Uthman
02-16-2005, 01:49 PM
But some things aren't exactly 'basic' .

Anyway, I understand what you mean. I will comply.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
03-03-2005, 09:33 PM
:sl:
i agree with having LEARN ISLAM boards up again .. coz Merging with BASICS OF ISLAM has kinda gone allll Stuffy in there
.. better to keep Boards clean n simple .. n the more boards the Better .. isnt it ? makes life easier for the Posters and readers ..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!